ABHIYA FF: Make me yours

...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HELLO Abhiya lovers!๐Ÿ˜ŠI was missing abhiya these days so much so i thought 2 write an ff. I was thinking hard to get a concept so finally i got it๐Ÿ˜ƒI will continue this ff surely. Don't forget 2 like and comment on updates๐Ÿ˜ณLOTS OF LOVE FOR ABHIYAโค๏ธ

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Abhay Raichand: A 250 years old vampire, youngest son of raichands. He is the apple of eye for every family member.. A spoil and arrogant child of raichands.

Siddhart Raichand: Elder brother of Abhay, 350 years old vampire, loves his brother a lot and is very protective about him. He is eldest son of raichands.

Aleena Raichand: Fiancee of Siddhart, loves him a lot and can do any thing for him. She considers Abhay as her younger brother and cares for him a lot. 300 years old vampire.

Chand Raichand: An ancient vampire, a member of vampire court, turned siddhart into vampire. He is very loyal towards his duties. Own almost all the businesses in Dehradoon and has a chain of hotels all over the world.

Haseena Raichand: 500 years old vampire, she has a dead heart but she still has feelings of a mother, loves Sidhhart and Abhay a lot, especially supports Abhay so much!

Piya Dobriyal: 17 years years old girl, very brilliant and smart, she has a kind heart. She is the only daughter of Dobriyals, from the direct decendants of original wiccan family.

Arnab Dobriyal: Direct decendant from wiccan bloodline, hid his identity from his wife and daughter but loves them alot. Can do any thing for Piya's safety. One of the most famous business men of india.

Madhu Dobriyal: Wife of Arnab, totally unaware of his secret. Loves Piya and Arnab a lot. She is a human.

Misha Ambolkar: A tomboy, Piya's best friend and tanushree's younger sister. Always a problem maker but has a very kind heart.

Tanushree Ambolkar (T): Misha's elder sister, one year older only. Piya's and Misha's friend also. She has very kind heart but is so much fashion lover. She has some feelings for Kabir.

Kabir Singh Rathore: Friend of Misha, Piya and T. One of the most handsome guys in college. Best friend of Angad.

Tracker and Angad will remain same as the serial.

In this ff, Raichand mansion and Dobriyal mansion are at the same place where Raichand mansion was, so Abhiya will be neighbors also. ๐Ÿ˜Š

INDEX
Chapter 1: page 3
Chapter 2: page 5
NOTE : page 8
Chapter  3: page 9
Chapter 4: page 12
Chapter 5:  page 14
Chapter 6: page 15
Chapter 7: page 16
Chapter 8: page 17
Chapter 8: page 17

My other works:

Abhiya FF: Gangster Love (On going)

Abhiya FF: Make me yours (On a pause)

Abhiya SS: Farm no. 5 (Complete)

Abhiya OS: Rehna Hai Dil Mein
Edited by ...mano... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz give idea of ur story...
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok dear and continue soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok๐Ÿ˜Š so wats the concept??
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting Mano ๐Ÿ˜ณ Plz do PM me when u update ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice CS yar. ๐Ÿ˜Š But you wrote alina as Raichand.She is Sidhart's fiance Right not Wife..then how she is Raichand? ๐Ÿ˜•
Pls clear the confusion. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting CS... PLZ pm me when u update...
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice cs do continue soon and pm me
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
glad u r going to write an ff on abhiya๐Ÿค—
nice cs
cont soon plss
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much guys for liking my idea. ๐Ÿค— Now i have completed the chracater sketch so Plz read it again. ๐Ÿ˜Š I have studies burden whole day so i could not complete it at once  Sorry.