Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamikarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was disappointed that you didn't kept your promise!!!
But to tell you the truth...I'm at peace!!!😊

I don't give a damn now what you should have done or not!!!🀒

I am just mesmerized by this beautiful and amazing OS!!!!⭐️

When I was reading earlier...thoughts like she is a ghost , imagination OR hallucination were coming...but now I'm at peace in my mind...just blank and still deciphering the words of the girl...reason of her tears...her disappointment for Arnav...😲

They can't be together!!!... but the love, the afterglow of the beautiful love would be there forever!!!😊
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay finally edited my comments on page 2...😊

Liza
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is one beautiful work! <3 😳
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What the !!
Unbelievable!
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply amazing

i loved the way you have described the scenes. it was portrayed so well i his could visualize the moments...loved this

keep writing . hope to see more like this in upcoming days

all da best
aleezay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bandiii ur awsssuuum
i was lost reading it wow wow wow
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kondhili

R...

Will take some time but will come back to unR this...Don't mindπŸ˜‰

*************************************************************************************************************
Not going to lie i was so looking forward to reading the OS from Its complicated. Hence was a little disappointed when you mentioned it was a random idea of yours but after reading this awesome OS words fail me. πŸ˜Š
Hai that was such a poignant and vivid tale that you had going around there.  The description were so detailed as if the whole show was running just in front of me. 
No khushi just an arnav with an anamika who comes and goes but leaves a mark.
We can debate was she ghost, was she arnav's imagination but that will destroy the beautiful tale that you have penned out here.

A very visual and gripping tale which i couldn't seem to put down once i started. 
You should definitely pen down your random ideas more often cause they are so amazing.

Thanks for the PM.

Liza

Hey Liza,

Firstly, thank you for such a lovely comment. I soo love your comments and always look forward to them :-)
Secondly, I know, I was rather disappointed with myself for not writing that OS while I had time. But this idea was hammering my brains for a while now, and I just couldn't hold it back anymore. Besides, I was just not inspired enough to write BD's POV (by then).

Anyway, I think you're one of the few readers who pointed out both the possibilities - "was she ghost, was she arnav's imagination".

So yes... thanks a lot again for the comment. :-) Loved reading your thoughts.
I would love to write more of these when the ideas strike again and time permits. 😊
Edited by Anarocksick - 10 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail

Originally posted by: meem17

Heartbreakingly beautiful...
Heart breaking bacause its so short...for me...
I have been searching every nook and cranny of if...
To read something like this on arshi...
I did found some...but they only gave me tit bits of what I wanted tto see..
But u with only with this one os..capture ed something that I wanted ...to feel and read...just a suggestion as an ardent fan of ure writing...if in the future..
U want to start another ff on arshi...pls do it in a historical setting...
I would love to read...the feel that u gave in this os...made my heart bit increase..I was wishing that I dont finish it soon...I have reading it extra slowly...but all beautiful things comes to an end...this is one of ure best work up u till now...it wont be an exaggeration if i say that it was a masterpiece. ...do continue. ..and keep enchanting us with ure wonderful writing. ..

Thank you SO MUCH for this lovely comment, Meem.
I'm so glad that you liked it so much 😊 and finally found in this what you were looking for.

And I would LOVE TO write something historical. But I'm kind of obsessed with period romances and people from history. So if I write something I want it to be perfect and keeping up with facts a little. So I hope an idea strikes soon :-)

Anyway, thank you so much for the encouraging words.
Anarocksick thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Harjas-

OMG! Beautiful OS i've ever read! But it was kinda sad. It has potential to turn into some SS or FF. Please update the next part! I guess she's a spirit! Please write another part for this, i can't get sleep until then!

Hey thanks for the comment :-)

I would to continue this, but the ideas of how to go about it are not very clear, and neither do I think that they're going to be cleared anytime soon. So for now, it remains an OS. But maybe someday... if I form a proper story in mind, I might just be tempted enough to write another part or two.

I really hope got sleep last night :S :P
Edited by Anarocksick - 11 years ago
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
U always surprised us with ur writing...
This was amzing very different ..
It was sad ending though I loved it