Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaden1369 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Arnav is sexy as doctor business or anything !!!
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a heart-warming story. Loved it!
cvrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m fan of ur OSs...
They r simply awesome... 
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This was such a beautiful OS...just like a fairy tale...loved it..
Muskaan_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update:))
I truly loved ur story:))
-Shalu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aww, this is such, such, such a lovely OS.. LOVED it! :)

orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear thanks a lot for the pm.

It was simply fantabulous.. 👏

I felt as if I m reading a novel in short. It was beautifully written with a happy ending.

I love happily ever afters...😛

Do keep up with the good work.
fleurs thumbnail

The OS was fantastic. Loved it, especially the way you narrated Arshi's journey of friendship & love giving a glimpse of significant happenings at various stages of their life which strengthened their bond 😊

Depiction of Arnav & Khushi becoming friends was lovely 😊

Arnav chiding his friends for making fun of Khushi, following her to her hideout, telling her that her cake was amazing & that her surprise was better than the layered one & telling her that she was perfect the way she was & asking her not to change was well framed

Khushi not liking other girls ogling at Arnav, confronting him asking him to wear a shirt, Arnav questioning her as to why it bothered her so much, their talks leading to their most beautiful first kiss, Khushi dreaming of a life with Arnav, shocked to know from his Dadi that he had left the previous night, Khushi broken down that he had left her after their kiss was excellently portrayed 👏

Khushi walking away from Veer in anger for proposing to her in the middle of a huge crowd, hiding herself from Arnav intentionally though she knew that he kept searching for her & then startled to see him at the temple & wishing to hide herself again showed the unexplainable grief Dadi's words& the matching sudden disappearance of Arnavafter their kiss had planted in her heart

Their confession of how much they loved each other was beautiful❤️… ❤️ ... ❤️Arnav telling Khushi that she meant the world to him when she said that she believed Dadi's words that Arnav belonged to someone better than her was excellently written

The end was the best of all, though I loved the whole OS…..Arnav lieing on his wife's lap & kissing his unborn child was sooo adorable   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thanks for the PM

Shilpasabui thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its beautiful, superb...
&
CUTE...
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb dear.but y those rainas.i hate them n then that stupid veer.well a beautiful love story.amidst all d class differences n d dadi arshi became one.well no one can separate our arshi.