Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Suhaani...The topic name is in upper case...😊 

edited😳
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

@Suhaani...The topic name is in upper case...😊 

That is what I wanted to meant. But got a phone call & got distracted.

Thanks Shwets. You always save me. . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Suhani -- you are a sweetheart. Like My Sunnu boy. πŸ˜ƒ
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sachi16

That is what I wanted to meant. But got a phone call & got distracted.

Thanks Shwets. You always save me. . πŸ˜†

@Suhani -- you are a sweetheart. Like My Sunnu boy. πŸ˜ƒ

Oi. Zara sambhaalkeπŸ˜† mein koi motu chubbly cutiepie sunny boy nahi hoon😈 Lolz 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I had an instant connection to Parvarish from the promos itself. Parents discussing about notes, exams, safety, etc...instant attraction.

But I was not able to watch Parvarish from the starting for some reason. I used to watch few episodes here and there. But whatever episodes I watched, it was so good. 

2 or 3 scenes I would like to mention here is

1. Scene where Lucky tells Rocky and Ginny how good their mother is(rock band). The line he says to Rocky, how Sweety used to sit in front of his class on the floor as he cries...my Mom did it for me.
2. Farmhouse track, what parents go through when their kid is missing. Similar instance happened to me.
3. Football track. 

I was in final year during the early days of the show...internship and then job...I was out of home for nearly 5 months...bt once I was back...I started watching the show...and caught up with all the episodes too. 

I have learned a lot from Parvarish. I understand my parents better now(seriously). I remember lots of incidents where I should not have behaved in a particular manner. 

The dialogue which changed me a lot...is during football track by Lucky

"Bachon ko maa-baap se rootna allowed hai, lekin maa-baap ko bachon se rootna allowed nahi"

How true. Realised a lot from this line.

I love Ahluwalias. Love Sweety-Lucky as a couple...as parents. They balance and support each other very well. Their nok-jhoks are cute. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Sachi...always there to save you😊

Thanks Suhaani...have posted my views too
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great post, accurately summarizing why we all love this show. The families are relatable, scenes realistic. Dialogues without the touch of melodrama. This shows what a show should be. They tackle good issues, and teaches good lessons. You see things from all the points of views. Neither the children are problem free, nor are the parents always in power. Kids too have a life with problems. Parents too can feel powerless sometimes. When you have multiple thinking people, disagreements are expected. But help each other, compensate, don't hold grudges. Enjoy life as a family. Because, family is all there is.

I

The dialogue which changed me a lot...is during football track by Lucky

"Bachon ko maa-baap se rootna allowed hai, lekin maa-baap ko bachon se rootna allowed nahi"

How true. Realised a lot from this line.

I love Ahluwalias. Love Sweety-Lucky as a couple...as parents. They balance and support each other very well. Their nok-jhoks are cute. 

I really loved what u wrote...πŸ€— we are in the same boat almost LOLz..πŸ˜‰. Waise the line above in bold- wat does it mean? I am still learning Hindi... What I meant is- wats the meaning of rootna...?
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Suhaani

Roothna means getting upset. It may include not talking to the person. So lucky says that the child can get upset with the parents and not talk to them, but parents can never do this.
Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
In fact Parvarrish and the Australian show Packed With The Rafters say the same thing, as said by Karan Johar- When all fails, there is family... This actually happened in my case... I was abroad for two years for my Masters, and I was homesick for my country... Long story cut short, when I came back to my home and my parents, I recovered...