Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Suhaani...as FT said...it is getting upset and angry and not talk with parents and vice versa. I had become upset with my parents loads of time...which i definitely feel bad for now. 

This show has definitely made me realise a lot...and perhaps will make me a good parent in the future. 

@FT...Very true. Parents have complains against children and children have problems with parents. How to solve both and maintain a good relationship is what the show is all about. Though they have drifted here and there...the show is still sticking to its plot which is commendable.

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Suhaani...as FT said...it is getting upset and angry and not talk with parents and vice versa. I had become upset with my parents loads of time...which i definitely feel bad for now. 

This show has definitely made me realise a lot...and perhaps will make me a good parent in the future. 

Same here Shweta... somewhere this show makes me a learning kid once againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Suhaani

Family and native environment can do wonders.

@Shwets

Yes, they have slipped at various points, but as far as I remember they never slacked in the relation between parents and kids. The root of the show, parvarrish, has remained intact.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@FT...Yes. The essence is still there. They are still showing parent-children relationship. Actually whenever it comes to showing this relationship...the show does wonders...it is the rest of the part they struggle. 

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

@Suhaani

Family and native environment can do wonders.

@Shwets

Yes, they have slipped at various points, but as far as I remember they never slacked in the relation between parents and kids. The root of the show, parvarrish, has remained intact.

u r right... i have moved to mumbai now but am not very far from my parents (calcutta) and at the same tym am in my country... native environment...

Posted: 10 years ago
Parvarrish after the leap has led me to realise that PV has become 88 percent of what my life and family life almost are😳😊
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

Parvarrish after the leap has led me to realise that PV has become 88 percent of what my life and family life almost are😳😊

Holy thread bump! πŸ˜†

Yes, that's exactly what has kept me as a viewer for all this time, that sense of reality, when you can just see your family in the characters.

BTW, I would like to know how exactly did you arrive at that precise number, 88 percent. πŸ˜† Is there a formula? πŸ˜› 

Holy thread bump! πŸ˜†

Yes, that's exactly what has kept me as a viewer for all this time, that sense of reality, when you can just see your family in the characters.

BTW, I would like to know how exactly did you arrive at that precise number, 88 percent. πŸ˜† Is there a formula? πŸ˜› 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well i know the characters and i know my family so of course i can calculate how much of what similarities everything is- and i reached a conclusionπŸ˜›πŸ˜› 88πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well i know the characters and i know my family so of course i can calculate how much of what similarities everything is- and i reached a conclusionπŸ˜›πŸ˜› 88πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, great analysis. πŸ˜†

Wow, great analysis. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›