Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
From day 1 I was in love with Parvarrish. If I cud not watch episodes, I wud keep a track through Catch up Videos and Updates and Verdicts from this Forums. I always kept a track of this show. I always came to this forums as a Silent Member.

I love Pravarrish because the very essence of the show reminds me of my own childhood and growing up years and my own parvarrish.

There is a number of reasons why I love to come back to this show again and again, despite its sometimes-silly tracks.

The Alhuwallia parents is one of the reasons. Somewhere I remember my own parents. Though they are not very similar to my parents, they have some traits that I find in my parents. I like Ahuja parents but sometimes I find them too extreme and contradictory...I love Nanu, Lovely and Dolly as well... I like Raashi and Sunny and I find Raavi a little irritating, but I dont mind her. I dont mind rocky and like Ginny a lot- In fact I really love the Rocky-Ginny sibling revelry-rivalry... Lucky and Sweety are the people I always look forward to. I do find Sweety annoying sometimes. But then I cant do without her...

The second reason is what I learn again what I did in my growing up years. One of the best advices I had learnt from this show is what Sweety gave Ginny-Main kar sakti hoon, Mein karungi aur Main Karke dekhaaongi.It was a golden advice and a motivation for me.

Parvarrish keeps me to my roots. It helps me understand my own family better, my sister better, my close cousins better, my aunts and uncles better.
Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah the dialogues sometimes have been brilliant. Like the recent one, when ginni was humiliated by dev. How sweety made her understand that it shouldn't matter what others think of us.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Suhaani...you are bringing up topics..which will take time for me to post...πŸ˜† Will get back by the night. My posts will be longπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Suhaani...you are bringing up topics..which will take time for me to post...πŸ˜† Will get back by the night. My posts will be longπŸ˜†

😳

Waise Shweta, of which forums are you Coolbie?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I was a coolbie for SGP forum😊

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I was a coolbie for SGP forum😊

I love your dp lolz... sweetiji luckyji... LOLZ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Suhani.. it's a nice topic.

I will get back to you.

Can you do me a favor? Can you please post in Lower caps? Upper caps just looks like you are angry. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry but I thought to tell you.

Btw -- Your post is brilliant. I would definitely love to discuss. πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

I love your dp lolz... sweetiji luckyji... LOLZ

They are my favorite in the show...πŸ˜ƒ Especially love Lucky's parenting style.

I will post my views soon

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Suhani.. it's a nice topic.

I will get back to you.

Can you do me a favor? Can you please post in Lower caps? Upper caps just looks like you are angry. πŸ˜†

Sorry but I thought to tell you.

Btw -- Your post is brilliant. I would definitely love to discuss. πŸ˜ƒ

Sachi the fonts are in lowercase but i increased the font size lolzz... will reduce the next tym😊
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

Sachi the fonts are in lowercase but i increased the font size lolzz... will reduce the next tym😊

No worries. I was on wrong page may be. 😊