Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

@Asma surely why not specially when there's no improvement and the situation is getting worsen.the forum was going so well but its again going same.ya my exams too in next month. till then DT has chances to improve. and why the hell every time member has to point what to do what not to? doesn't DT feel any responsibility towards the forums.i'm glad that we QHian are united and won't bear DT's own decision

So let's goo for it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the support dear..
I'm going to make a thread now.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ welcome Asma. we've now much wider support than before ๐Ÿค—
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

^ welcome Asma. we've now much wider support than before ๐Ÿค—

Check it out-Wishlist for DTs
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
This post has turned into a war zone between the members and the DTs ๐Ÿ˜†
I agree with the DTs that we should respect 'sonyfan's' dedication for providing videos on a timely basis. Although I have never opened his\her posts, I always see her post stickied on the first page whenever I open it.

On the other hand, Yes. Its difficult for the members to control their excitement if something interesting in the segment comes up. But i am sure we can handle that :)
Although it would have been nice if sonyfan could give the videos very soon after it airs ( as everyone here has suggested) or if we could get a videobie of indian time Zone. 
But I am fine with the current scenario and a big thanks to sonyfan for doing the updates. 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.ipkknd

This post has turned into a war zone between the members and the DTs ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree with the DTs that we should respect 'sonyfan's' dedication for providing videos on a timely basis. Although I have never opened his\her posts, I always see her post stickied on the first page whenever I open it.

On the other hand, Yes. Its difficult for the members to control their excitement if something interesting in the segment comes up. But i am sure we can handle that :)
Although it would have been nice if sonyfan could give the videos very soon after it airs ( as everyone here has suggested) or if we could get a videobie of indian time Zone.
But I am fine with the current scenario and a big thanks to sonyfan for doing the updates.

PARTY MAT BADLO๐Ÿ˜†
None of us is against Sony.We love her for her daily quick updates.
It's just the matter of Timezone ๐Ÿคฃ
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

I'm sorry but I'm not at all in favour of this decision.
I appreciate the hard efforts of Sony.She is doing her job very well and there is no doubt about it at all.

But SBS/SBB comes at 2.30 pm IST and all of us get excited to watch the video at that time only.
It would be really difficult to have patience and wait for Sony to put it up here finally.
All SBB/other video/WU threads are not made sticky.They are just random posts like all others.
Gunia sweety you'll be really testing our patience with such a decision.

The videos uploaded by Sony are always appreciated coz all those who miss SBS/SBB may watch it using the sticky thread later.
But all those people like me who wish to watch the video just after the segment/promo is on-aired can't really hold back our enthusiasm.

Kindly reconsider ur decision.

Sony is doing a wonderful job and she deserves all the praises.
But please give us a relaxation owing to the fun and excitement that QH manages to arises in us.

Take care!

I agree with u Asma...I think by the time Sony posts the link for all the segments, everyone would have seen the segment somewhere else anyway ๐Ÿ˜† But I'm not targetting u Sony...I appreciate u for posting the video updates but like supriya.ipkknd and Asma said...its a matter of timezone that u cant do anything abt so its not ur fault :)
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

PARTY MAT BADLO๐Ÿ˜†
None of us is against Sony.We love her for her daily quick updates.
It's just the matter of Timezone ๐Ÿคฃ

Arey Mani apni party Me hoon! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Actually I anyway search for links as soon as the thing airs. S i really don' open the links on the Forum, nor by sonyfan neither by any members ๐Ÿ˜†
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.ipkknd

Arey Mani apni party Me hoon!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Actually I anyway search for links as soon as the thing airs. S i really don' open the links on the Forum, nor by sonyfan neither by any members ๐Ÿ˜†

haan yeh kaho,isliye tumhe koi problem nahin hai๐Ÿ˜†
main toh seedha forum pe aati hoon, no google search.
Video search on google is quite irritating at times coz I don't find the right results very often๐Ÿ˜†
kdramafan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OH my gosh!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Yeh kya tha.. hai... ummm... what is this... 
Please dearies sweeties don't fight
Okay, good night again๐Ÿฅฑ
These medicines ๐Ÿ˜ก making me so sleepy๐Ÿฅฑ

Don't fight people๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Thank You Gunia :) for this reminder

this will keep forum more clean and organized , and our videobie provides us with the links before other sites we should stick to our forum and appreciate her work .
those who don't agree , believe me its good for all the members videobie provides us all the important  links and forum doesn't get messy same video on all the pages. and we are allowed to do WU's and caps so there shouldn't be any problem DT's know what they are doing . Thanks Gunia once again you are and experienced MOD
Edited by IndefiniteLOVE - 11 years ago