Reminder: Promo, SBB, SBS, E24 Videos - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

^ welcome Asma. we've now much wider support than before Hug

Check it out-Wishlist for DTs
2 Likes this
This post has turned into a war zone between the members and the DTs LOL
I agree with the DTs that we should respect 'sonyfan's' dedication for providing videos on a timely basis. Although I have never opened his\her posts, I always see her post stickied on the first page whenever I open it.

On the other hand, Yes. Its difficult for the members to control their excitement if something interesting in the segment comes up. But i am sure we can handle that :)
Although it would have been nice if sonyfan could give the videos very soon after it airs ( as everyone here has suggested) or if we could get a videobie of indian time Zone. 
But I am fine with the current scenario and a big thanks to sonyfan for doing the updates. 
2 Likes this
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

I agree with the DTs that we should respect 'sonyfan's' dedication for providing videos on a timely basis. Although I have never opened his\her posts, I always see her post stickied on the first page whenever I open it.

On the other hand, Yes. Its difficult for the members to control their excitement if something interesting in the segment comes up. But i am sure we can handle that :)
Although it would have been nice if sonyfan could give the videos very soon after it airs ( as everyone here has suggested) or if we could get a videobie of indian time Zone.
But I am fine with the current scenario and a big thanks to sonyfan for doing the updates.

PARTY MAT BADLOLOL
None of us is against Sony.We love her for her daily quick updates.
It's just the matter of Timezone ROFL
3 Likes this
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

I'm sorry but I'm not at all in favour of this decision.
I appreciate the hard efforts of Sony.She is doing her job very well and there is no doubt about it at all.

But SBS/SBB comes at 2.30 pm IST and all of us get excited to watch the video at that time only.
It would be really difficult to have patience and wait for Sony to put it up here finally.
All SBB/other video/WU threads are not made sticky.They are just random posts like all others.
Gunia sweety you'll be really testing our patience with such a decision.

The videos uploaded by Sony are always appreciated coz all those who miss SBS/SBB may watch it using the sticky thread later.
But all those people like me who wish to watch the video just after the segment/promo is on-aired can't really hold back our enthusiasm.

Kindly reconsider ur decision.

Sony is doing a wonderful job and she deserves all the praises.
But please give us a relaxation owing to the fun and excitement that QH manages to arises in us.

Take care!
I agree with u Asma...I think by the time Sony posts the link for all the segments, everyone would have seen the segment somewhere else anyway LOL But I'm not targetting u Sony...I appreciate u for posting the video updates but like supriya.ipkknd and Asma said...its a matter of timezone that u cant do anything abt so its not ur fault :)
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 7 years ago
2 Likes this

PARTY MAT BADLOLOL

Arey Mani apni party Me hoon! LOLLOL
Actually I anyway search for links as soon as the thing airs. S i really don' open the links on the Forum, nor by sonyfan neither by any members LOL
2 Likes this

PARTY MAT BADLOLOL

Arey Mani apni party Me hoon!LOLLOL
Actually I anyway search for links as soon as the thing airs. S i really don' open the links on the Forum, nor by sonyfan neither by any members LOL

haan yeh kaho,isliye tumhe koi problem nahin haiLOL
main toh seedha forum pe aati hoon, no google search.
Video search on google is quite irritating at times coz I don't find the right results very oftenLOL
0 Likes this
OH my gosh!Shocked
Yeh kya tha.. hai... ummm... what is this... D'oh
Please dearies sweeties don't fight
Okay, good night againSleepy
These medicines Angry making me so sleepySleepy

Don't fight peopleEmbarrassed 

1 Likes this

[Content Removed]