Qubool Hai

Reminder: Promo, SBB, SBS, E24 Videos

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone,

It's your friendly forum DT with a friendly reminder (and yes... we are friendly πŸ˜›).

We have recently noticed a huge rise in the amounts of video links posted for promos, SBB, SBS, E24 and other segments. And just wanted to remind everyone that our forum videobie (sonyfan28) posts links to all such videos and no other links are allowed on the forum.

Therefore, don't be surprised if any other links are removed and topic closed. This is to show our appreciation to sonyfan28 for providing us with such great quality videos in such a timely manner and to make sure rival site videos are not shared on the forum!

Just to clarify, this does not mean that you cannot open topics to discuss the promos, etc. You can still write WUs, discuss and post caps (without a watermark for a rival site) for any segment like always! Just video links or videos themselves are not allowed.

Regards,
QH Development Team
Edited by |Persephone| - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Much needed post ! Thankyou so much Gun πŸ€—
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I'm sorry but I'm not at all in favour of this decision.
I appreciate the hard efforts of Sony.She is doing her job very well and there is no doubt about it at all.

But SBS/SBB comes at 2.30 pm IST and all of us get excited to watch the video at that time only.
It would be really difficult to have patience and wait for Sony to put it up here finally.
All SBB/other video/WU threads are not made sticky.They are just random posts like all others.
Gunia sweety you'll be really testing our patience with such a decision.

The videos uploaded by Sony are always appreciated coz all those who miss SBS/SBB may watch it using the sticky thread later.
But all those people like me who wish to watch the video just after the segment/promo is on-aired can't really hold back our enthusiasm.

Kindly reconsider ur decision.

Sony is doing a wonderful job and she deserves all the praises.
But please give us a relaxation owing to the fun and excitement that QH manages to arises in us.

Take care!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@crazy4KASH_AR:
No one is stopping anyone from watching the videos elsewhere and discussing them here. We just cannot allow the videos to be posted on the forum. This rule has been longstanding and actually a part of most forums on the site.
Furthermore, this is a joint DT decision, to post a reminder about a rule that already exists, that was discussed between all the QH DT members... not just me πŸ˜Š
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: |Persephone|

@crazy4KASH_AR:
No one is stopping anyone from watching the videos elsewhere and discussing them here. We just cannot allow the videos to be posted on the forum. This rule has been longstanding and actually a part of most forums on the site.
Furthermore, this is a joint DT decision, to post a reminder about a rule that already exists, that was discussed between all the QH DT members... not just me😊

Alright,I didn't know about it.
If that's the case then I think I can't do much about it.
But really this is a test of patience for sure. πŸ˜†
Never mind...I'll google now for the video links. 😭
Take care!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks gun guna papaji for the post...wish everyone abides.!!
Sony does do a great job soo thanks to her again for all the work and effort she puts in!Edited by LoveRosh - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for this but what about them who immediately upload the videos on different sites like myspace/youtube/dailymotion so that we can watch it ASAP. they aren't using any rival videos or any link but they are using their own talent and copyright... i know this is to show appreciations to sonyfan but there's also many member who deserves appreciation for their hard work who provides us HQ videos much before the regular vid update

take care
an_k thumbnail
respect ur decision bt at times the time constraint is the biggest problem...and there are many members who are a part of the 'QH forum from day one and are doing efforts to keep Qh forum active and alive before all these sticky threads....apart from that sometimes videos other than utube are needed and at times few members need utube HQ video only and all types of videos are not available in sticky thread most of the time....so we have to appreciate them too...u can amend it a little as the topic will be closed when the videobe will send the complete video's of all the segments...
otherswise its just okay and we respect the decisions made
take care
Dt
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
See guys its a joint decision taken by all because IF dont allow videos to b posted from outside websites and our videobies too dont like it ...

What if despite hving coolbies in forum , a random member does daily updates .. will the coolbies or other members of this forum appreciate it ?? Same holds for our videobies too .. they r appointed videobies for a reason ./. its their duty to post all the videos  ...

Hope u guys understand .. this is not any exclusive rule we r making .. the rule stands all over IF 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i need to see today's sbb n sbs!!but can not find the link!!i hope anyone paste it here!!i was going to watch it in any post but before i logged in again the topic was closed!!