Reminder: Promo, SBB, SBS, E24 Videos - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@crazy4KASH_AR : We r not further debating on this .. The rule is not made to cage anyone ... the rule is made to show some respect to our videobies who takes so much of pain to upload videos for u guys ... the rule is made to show respect to those videobies for their dedication and hardwork and so when they see someone else is doing their job of posting videos ,. they feel hurt and dejected and think what r we doing on IF then ... so if u want to challenge the rule , first talk to the videobie and ask her the kind of disappointment they feel when daily they upload videos for u guys but in return their hard work goes in vain because someone else hv already done it ..

Another thing .. IF dont allow other website videos .. its against the rules because IF dont want that other website to throw a legal case because their videos r stolen and put on IF here by the members .. r u guys ready to face legal battles here ...

Thats why IF has appointed its own videobies so that members can enjoy IF's video ... if u still want to watch videos from other websites , u r always free to go to that website and watch it .. noone is stopping u ..all we r saying is dont bring those other website videos to IF as its against the rule not because IF stops u but because that other website too will stop u from doing so and u might get in trouble ..

When we post rules , we see the betterment of u members out here and not us .. remember that

Honestly speaking,I find the rules of IF CONVENIENT ONLY FOR THE IF ADMINISTRATRS RATHER THAN THE MEMBERS...
OKAY VIDEOBIE SHUD BE HAPPY AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE FORUM AND MAKE IT ACTIVE SHOULD BE KEPT WAITING...

WOW!! IS THIS REALLY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF MEMBERS??
WE ALL KNOW THAT THE LEGAL CASES THAT U R TALKING ABOUT HAVE NEVER HAPPENED AND WON'T BE HAPPENING IN FUTURE TOO.
IF WISHES TO ABIDE THE LEGAL RULES,IT SHUD HAVE ADMINS AND OTHER DTS THAT COULD WORK REALLY FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM.
I'VE BEEN RAISING ISSUES REGARDING THE DT ACTIVITIES OF THIS FORUM AND AFTER 6 MONTHS,FINALLY I'VE SEEN SOME IMPROVEMENTS*SIGH*

Jyoti I really love IF.IT's my second family but at times I feel that as a member I'm OPPRESSED.
If someone comes with a nice suggestion then why is IF so rigid to accept it??

Do u have a single answer for the unfair treatment of IF towards KSG and QH and the buzz related to it??
I'm soon going to demand an explanation.I'm waiting for June so that my exams can get over.
Seriously if a sensible issue is raised ,admins should deal with it properly.
I DO NOT AGREE AT ALL WITH THE VIDEO RULE.
YOU CAN CLOSE THE THREADS WHEN VIDEOS ARE COPIED FROM OTHER WEBSITES.But if I get a chance and time from my busy schedule ,I'll definitely make a thread and post the video from other website.YES,I'M BREAKING THE RULE AND U CAN SEND ME A WARNING.BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FOLLOW IT UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU ALL COME WITH A BETTER SOLUTION.
IF THE VIDEOBIE IS READY TO POST THE VIDEO JUST AFTER THE EPISODE IS 0N-AIRED,WE'LL BE GLAD BUT IF HE/SHE CANNOT,GET US ANOTHER VIDEOBIE WHO LIVES IN INDIA.
There can be a no better solution than this to such a major concern of all the forum members.
I don't intend to hurt anyone and I've nothing against IF or anyone else.I'm just not happy with this IRRITATING IMPOSED RULE OF NO USE.
Take care everyone
!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 7 years ago
4 Likes this
I am offended by the unfair treatment given by IF towards QH&KaBhi!

Send me a PM when you guys come up with a 'Reminder' sticky thread for me. ROFL
OH! Sorry.
Really i am.
The sentiments of forum members are'nt your concern. Who are we anyway? We dont have any of those fancy colour combos&group names!
All this while its been about how a Videobie has been offended because others happen to post video links FASTER than her.
Dear Special ppl, (Thats what I'll be calling the Mods now)
Do one thing. Sorry again not 'do'!
Please its a request, try being a part of the forum for a single day. We get roughly a SBS/SBB segment a day. Even before the thing airs members are screaming for the links! Everyone here understands their anxiety. So members try to post the link ASAP for them. Should we forget the anxiety of the forum members? Should we forget the hard work -atleast -equal if not more- of the other forum members that provide them with the links? Just because of ONE OF YOUR SPECIAL GUYS? Neglecting hundreds for the sake of 1? Hows that fair?

PS: Have'nt read the responses except the one above me. My response is towards OP.
PPS: I honestly do not care if this doesnt come out as constructive criticism. Have realized that that thing doesnt work.
P...infinity S: I want to spam this thread with the TB issues. But even then nothing will changeROFL
5 Likes this
I wonder why the activity on this thread is soo less.
JAGO FORUM MEMBERS JAGOLOL
2 Likes this
TO DT:- Why the ITA Voting thread has been removed from sticky. See every forums the thread is on sticky. is it because ppl won't know about thus they won't vote and KaBhi & QH ll be ignored cz mod removed sticky and ppl couldn't vote. say are forum members responsible for this?
2 Likes this
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

TO DT:- Why the ITA Voting thread has been removed from sticky. See every forums the thread is on sticky. is it because ppl won't know about thus they won't vote and KaBhi & QH ll be ignored cz mod removed sticky and ppl couldn't vote. say are forum members responsible for this?

Yaari do u think we shud protest once again regarding the DT issues?
Seriously we can't allow anyone to do anything as per his/her wishes decide things for the forum members which is not acceptable at all.
Let's go for a halla bol after 30th.
My exams are starting from 30th April.Next paper will be on 8th of May.I think I can use the gap and ask some serious questions to the DTs and Admins of IF.
Wat do u say?
My patience limit is at the threshold once again Wink
1 Likes this
@Asma surely why not specially when there's no improvement and the situation is getting worsen.the forum was going so well but its again going same.ya my exams too in next month. till then DT has chances to improve. and why the hell every time member has to point what to do what not to? doesn't DT feel any responsibility towards the forums.i'm glad that we QHian are united and won't bear DT's own decision
1 Likes this
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

@Asma surely why not specially when there's no improvement and the situation is getting worsen.the forum was going so well but its again going same.ya my exams too in next month. till then DT has chances to improve. and why the hell every time member has to point what to do what not to? doesn't DT feel any responsibility towards the forums.i'm glad that we QHian are united and won't bear DT's own decision

So let's goo for it Wink
Thanks for the support dear..
I'm going to make a thread now.
0 Likes this
^ welcome Asma. we've now much wider support than before Hug
1 Likes this