Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gargpoo

wonderful chapter aunty...

nidhi had to control her imotions...u beautifully described it...

She was joining only for ashu's prestige & honour...

liked the way nidhi cares for everyone...

Liked ashni love bonding...no need of words...

the song "TUMHI MERE MANDIR" is so beautiful & suits to the situation...

Nidhi singhaniya convo was fantastic..👏nidhi is such a tigress...her dialogues were superb...

looking forward to next...

Tnx dear..for liking the track...n yes the song fits ashni well...n u r right nidhi is gonna be a tigress in this track..though wed see softer scenec between her n nishu...love u
PMithalee thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

Tnx dear..for liking the track...n yes the song fits ashni well...n u r right nidhi is gonna be a tigress in this track..though wed see softer scenec between her n nishu...love u

Hey Congo Induji I think this is the first comment u have quoted😆 Hey dhinka chika re... 🥳
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenaper

Indu, felt bad for your love's labour lost - yes it happens many a times. So Nidhi is making all preparations to join duty - hardening her maternal instincts with great difficulty, ably helped by Armaan and their convo touching his side of the story which he rarely reveals. Nidhi's group so glad that she is joining back but sent off to their duties by a stern Dean ! Loved Ashu-Dubey convo and how Ashu acknowledges that her career has already suffered enough because of him and also about she being the more mature partner in this unique relationship - loved the honest revelation.

The day before she joins back - how Nidhi takes care of even the minutest details have been put across so beautifully by you. Our hearts went out to her when she asked Ashu that she will put Nishu to sleep - he can very well read her mind but silence is bliss here. The next morning she awake before dawn and their convo reminded us of the episode of the New Year's morning but Ashu as understanding as ever and appreciating her efforts. With a heavy heart she leaves her kiddo - Baba witnessing her turmoil but assuring her which must have surely given her the much needed relief.

Ashu in his characteristic way thanking Nidhi for joining back and her girlie gang enjoying her presence, Ashu so thoughtfully sending her the juice and her friends commenting on that - you have described it so well in your inimitable style. Ashu's note to her - yes Raja is totally incomplete without his Titli. VS-Nidhi convo was truly brilliant - yes the basic DNA of the Indian woman is multi tasking - loved her reply to his barbs and walking off in true Nidhi style but only after she completed all her duties, so not a soul can complain against her ! Love the way you have taken the story forward and now waiting for your update.

thanx veena...ur posts r like icing on the cake...thanx for understanding the minute details...only we mothers can understand what it takes to leave ur baby behind n go to work...but nidhi..like all of us is strong..when it takes to stand up for her man...i too loved her n vs face off..after i wrote it...dont want to sound pompous at all but yes this story n imagining sk kk doing all this..helps me cope up with ktlk absence...n i have got friends like u...aur kya chahiye zindagi me??hope chandrika n other you tube friends r reading n liking...regards...indu
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

Hey Congo Induji I think this is the first comment u have quoted😆 Hey dhinka chika re... 🥳

I m learning mithu...sk ka suroor kya kya sikha dega...
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

You surprised us with this twist...Nidhi joining work early and supporting Ashu...

I hope you enjoy this track..as i know u wanna see nidhi as a strong working woman...its the story of every indian woman..how we leave our kids..go for work..cope up with lecherous bosses..n fight back...as only we can...
PMithalee thumbnail
That is really gud and very chweet of u Induji😳 All The Best ji
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Applauded words of Nidhi to Singhuu.. n a very lovely chapter Indu di... sach mein mazaa aa gayaa..⭐️

You deserve an applaud for giving such a fabulous twist.. !👏👏👏
Very fine n strong Nidhi with vigorous n cool Ashu,, Nidhi has said very straight n right words to singhuu... loved it.. !
I have enjoyed this chapter and from now.. an irritating man will get reformed.. which is overdue..😉
Will come again to post my lambe wala post.. may be kal.. !

Bawa you r special...becoz u r such a sweet boy..n the only man who reads this...my hubby does not!!!!i m glad you r liking it...nidhi is gonna fight like hell n stand by ashu...but will they win??even i dont know...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Induji, Please open new thread...

PMithalee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Induji, Please open new thread...

pehle ye 150 toh hone do bhai...
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

Thanks aunty for replying me...