PG114 YE KAHAN AA GAYE HUM YU HI SAATH SAATH CHALTE
BR]
PG119 KAALE SAAYE YAADON KE[BR
PG125 EK BAAR PHIR[BR
PG 127 SAATH SAATH

PG130 ATEET ...SUNDAR SAA
]]
PG 132 TUM AA GAYE HO.
PG136TUM APNA RANJO GUM APNI PARESHAANI MUJHE DE DO..
.NOOR AA GAYAA HAI...[BRPG 139 DIL DIMAG AUR TIJAARAT
PG143 JEETBHI LENGE BAAZI HUMTUM[BR
pG 146..SINGHANIA MEETS JHANSI KI RANI
]]Friends this is my first o.s.i have been a silent fan of if for over an year n specially of aradhan,kaks,sony,sree,deepa,n alka.so lets get going.
Nidhi was v v tired after 4 hrs.of o.p.d yet there were many more patients waiting..she asked for a glass of juice.luxmi bai looked worried,however she got it immediately.nidhi seemed to slump in her chair..but she rung for the next patient.it was an old man probably sufferin fromt.b.nidhi wrote the tests n was looking for samples when a powerful wave of nausea swept over her..she could not stand it any longer.she cancelled the o.p.d as only 8 patients were left,went to the lab and gave her blood n urine samples for confirming what she had been suspecting. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ not having the power to wait for the reports,she knocked at dr ashutosh's cabin.he was busy in a meeting of super speciality n did not seemed to be in the best of moods...raising his eyebrow in a characteristic manner he seemed to say..what only she could understand"nidhi,plz go away,i m busy".nidhi was torn between duty n anxiety,anticipation n fear...when another wave of nausea gripped her n she rushed to the ladies room.there was no way she could have waited..she needed rest,so she left a word with the pathologist dr hema to phone her about the reports n not let dr ashutosh know..nidhi hailed a taxi n came home.
Dr ashutosh got over with the meeting n called dr ranganath for the day end report.going thru.the files he asked,"dr ranganath,why wasnt the opd completed?""who was the dr?"ranga hesitated n said "sir it was dr nidhi..but im sure she must be having a valid reason of leaving.."ashutosh's face became taut with anger..dr hardstone deciced to confront his junior dr who also happened to be his wife...
Part 2
Dr ashutosh entered the house in a huff,hiraman kaka came witha glass of water n asked"beta chai banaaoon kya"?ashu didnt reply..hiraman had been used to all this but now that nidhi had come ,ashu seemed to be changing.ashu came into the bedroom n saw nidhi sleeping soundly ...completely unconcerned of hospital,patients,o.p.d n everything of the world.ashutosh lost his cool,the husband seemed a forgotten memory,dr hardstone ws a reality once again.
"Nidhi,nidhi,meri baat sunogi?"ashutosh snarled n nidhi was scared out of her sleep.she seemed disoriented as to what was happening but then realized what it was all about..before she could explain,the dean in ashu shouted at her"will u explain dr nidhi,what was the great reason that made you leave op.d midway?are u taking advantage of the fact that u r my wife?u r misusing my affection..i want to know a valid reason not a silly childish excuse..tell me nidhi!"he shook her almost violently as she stood with her head bowed,right in front of him...sobbing silently."please,i m not interested in tears..i m not only ur husband but the dean aswell n cant accept this irresponsible attitude"just as nidhi opened her mouth to answer,her mobile rang..n in a fit of rage ashu snatched it from her sayoing,"let me take the call,must be some useless friend calling for movie or shopping"but his expressions changed dramatically as he said"oh!dr hema!r u sure?thanx..i will collect the reports tomorrow.tnx once again"his eyes seemed to change seasons from an angry blistering summer to a moist monsoon..he walked two steps towards nidhi,with a deep apology written in them.."nidhi,tumne mujhe kyun nahi bataaya ki ashni aane waali hai..i am sorry,so sorry"nidhi..could hardly take the flood of emotions anger n then love n concern..she just crumpled n fell in his strong mature arms..unconscious.."nidhi nidhi..!"ashu cried frantically.."get up "seeing her unresponsive..he lifted his most precious bundle to their bed n sat by her side..caressing her hair n murmuring her name..finally his characteristic kiss on her forehead made her open her eyes..it seemed ashu's world was smiling at him.. 😊 nidhi smiled n took ashu's hand to place on her belly..wherein lay the tiny life they had created together...
Friends,i will continue tomorrow..nidhi visits the doc.Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow , this is good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What happened to Nidhi ?? is she preggy ?😳...and now how ashu will react ???

Please continue ji , very well written and good start β­οΈβ­οΈ
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Welcome induji

Very well written. Please continue soon. Glad to have you here as an active member.
bluesk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud one induji,pls continue
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one...please edit the title and include OS...so that many others will come to know that it is an OS and open the post
ariyadasa thumbnail
πŸ˜›Wa indu πŸ˜›
πŸ‘πŸΌfirst attempt start from a  sixer πŸ‘

πŸ€—Love it so much πŸ€—
πŸ‘really interesting concept πŸ‘
please update the next soon but it should be long  dear 

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Welcome induji! Gud startπŸ‘!when is the next update?
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Induji ,is this really your first? It's a smasher...sixer ! Continue ji.
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
That was fast work !! Hats off for the quick response nd beautiful progress! Thank u for the 2nd part nd wil luk forward to read more updates!
ariyadasa thumbnail
ur too good dear thanks for the second part 2 πŸ˜›

you are just wow πŸ‘

awaiting to see the next soon πŸ˜³