Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As i said earlier.. its the most anguish chapter you have added to the story so far.. !!!
What a meeting it was.. a brute n distressful business man versus a sober n cool Ashu.. ! That Singhania has no rights to say such words for a lady.. Whether she is Ashu's wife or not.. a lady's respect is above all .. in every field of work n life.. !
Loved the way, aditi, ahana, n jyotika showed their concerns for Nidhi n Ashu.. what friends are for ? :) shararti brigade ki leader Nidhi is so awaited n missed by her team mates.. wonderfully picturised.. how nice ! A live wire.. the color of her pranks.. matchless in her commitment.. won over a man who cud never be approached by any women.. Great Ashni.. !
Nice to hear Dr' dubey words n then Araadhna ji joining them.,. looked as if we are watching a family n friend decore with your words here.. 👏
It feels bad over the words of that Singhania.. how brute n misbehaved creature he is.. 😡 me angry over him..  If he cant give anything to anyone.. how he gets the  authority to stop helping to the poor.. 10% poor taking free treatment n all hospitals assures this.. No paid leaves..? gruesome.. And then changing the canteen.. i mean how poor are his thoughts.. n why not .. his motto is to make money.. koi jiye ya mare,, paid leave mile na mile,, nurses n staff wud enjoy canteen services or not.. Is sabse usse kya ? Then the most itching part of his SPEECH.. 😡 Nidhi ,, n his version for a lady doc.. n degrading her honour.. his evident leacherousness.. But what a reply by Aradhna ji n then cool Ashu.. i loved his outstanding remarks n his calm nature.. reminding him of the oath Drs take,, And then came out what was needed by a hubby's mind n heart.. ! He gave him all the punches but how cool minded Ashu has taken away the scene .. making everyone rejecting the offers made by that irritating man.. a business man indeed ! 
Loved Ashu's words.. " you can divert her salary to your profit. ",, n ... " main apni biwi ke liye kafi kama leta hoon.. " Every man gets hurt if sumone says a word for his love..but here.. Ashu has so nicely dignified his Nidhi's honor n esteem ! Love it .. simply loved it ! ⭐️
What a lovely feeling when your wife comes to know that you are not happy in and not in a mood to even smile.. Nidhi sensed his anger.. n then he told everytihng to her in detail.. How difficult it might have been for Ashu to tell her those insulting parts.. n then feeling guilty that " fir se na insaafi ki hai " O Ashu..  feeling hurt over his self respect ,, n his cud be ego ... Ashu is a man of his words.. i always says that .. and here not only he is telling his decisions... he is feeling worst to see Nidhi working at this stage n joining again Kgh.. 
And Nidhi's words soothes him .. haq hai aapka.. aapke maan sammna se zyaada mere liye kuch bhi nai hai.. " haye main mar jawaan gud kha ke.. ❤️ 😉 n Ashu seemed to be mesmerised..  ❤️ 🤗 Nidhi surpassing his expectations.. once again !
Nishu's life gonna be more with Baba now.. i think every working women sacrifice this beautiful aspect of their lives.. as said by Veena di, 
 I have undergone this trauma myself, so know what it is to leave the baby at home - the guilt factor somehow never goes away.
I Salute every working women.. they put their affection for their child, at hold n step forward to the life of problems facing n not such a good world outside home.. ! 👏
Bursted out at Armaan's giggles.. n the then the  stress buster of  Ashni n their nite.. Ashu knows that Nidhi's life at Kgh is not gonna be easy n pitfalls that she may face .. BUT he himself is there n will be there for her... N together they cud brave any storm ! Wow !!! What an apt song to end the chapter..  Jeet hi lenge baazi hum tum..Khel adhoora chhote na..!
I just got mad on that Singhuuu .. but now i wanna see Ashni to give him a tight life n a meaning full lesson abt life n real love.. ! Kya kehte ho di.. ? 😊
Very nicely written n very finely narrated chapter.. ! Awesome scenes with a hope of happiness around.. All the rings of the chain are beautifully attached n now a wait for a wife's dilemma n a hubby's great support ..Loving to wait for your next update Indu di.. ! 
⭐️

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Ye jeewan hai.. iss jeewan ka.. 
yahi hai .. yahi hai.. yahi hai.. rang roop.. 
thode gham hain.. thodi khushiyan ..
yehi hai.. yahi hai.. yahi hai.. chanv dhoop.. !!!

Dhan se ne duiya se ghar se na dwaar se...
saanso ki dor bandhi hai..
preetam ke pyaar se..
duniya choote per na toote.. 
ye aiasa bandhan hi..
ye jeewan hai.. !!!

Ashni are together n will be together in your FF, in our minds n  in every one's dreams.. !
Indu di, a great story is awaiting ahead.. n i know how Ashni are gonna face evry storm.. as they are with each other.. n you will never ever make them apart ! 
Simply awesome you are !
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi aunty,i forgot to mention in my review one line i liked most...
"SHARARTI BRIGADE KI LEADER JO HAI" i just loved it...😆
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys i had written a long update..lost during posting..now will writ all over again..love labour lost... 😭
indu6789 thumbnail
The next day was saturday...baba left early...taking solanki saheb's phone no.n returned at about 3 in the afternoon..nidhispent the entire day training maxi to look after nishu..how to manage him if he was irritated..in the afteernoon nishu was crying wanting nidhi to feed him but nidhi had to crush her emotions n make him wait..she had to train him to have her feed in the morning,evening n night..she tried cerelac..but nishu turned away..finally mashed banana worked..lil nishu was loving it..just as armaan came in n saw them,..he said"la nidhi mai khilata hoon isse.."nidhi smiled n said"ho paayega aapse"??armaan ...in one of those rare occassions..that he let his guard down..said wistfully"agar naina zinda hoti..to humaare bachche kitne bade hote..."n then ..almost immediately both he n nidhi fought back tears...nidhi because she could sense his loneliness..his desire for a family that he could never hve..n armaan because..he had let exhibited his grief...something that he hated...both regained composure as armaan joked"arre iske baap ko kitna sambhala hai maine...to ye kya cheez hai bhala..."as armaan began to make nishu eat,nidhi went in to get tea for him...

At k.g.h. the day was busy for ashutosh..mainly administrative work..then dr ranganath came to inform him that nidhi's cabin was ready..dr ashutosh thanked him..n returned to work..The news that dr nidhi was returning to work,spread like wild fire..and there was a loud knock on ashu's door,as he growled"come in"in walked dr ahaana,aditi n jyotika...n bombarded ashu with questions"sir ,nidhi join kar rahi hai monday se??eee!!!we cant waitsir...kitna maza ayeha na sir..."ashutosh sighed.."aditi...dr nidhi work pe aa rahin hai..picnic pe nahi..now if you d plz let me work..."but as the jr drs went out..he smiled...yes the sunshine of kgh was going to be back...Dr ashutosh got up to meet dr dubey..as he entered,dr dubey exclaimed"arre ashutosh ,tumhare paas hi aa raha tha mai..ye kya sun raha hoon mai..nidhi join kar rahi hai..monday se..kaise.??tumhara beta..uski feed??"ashutosh smiled at dr dubey's concern.."sir..maid rakh di hai..uske liye aur baba..kaka sab dhyaan rakhenge..phir nidhi to 6 baje chali hi jaaya karegi..jaa ke feed karaayegi..aur ab to nishu khane bhi laga hai..sir"..."lekin ashutosh ,what about nidhi..uska kya..itni difficult pregnancy..tear in delivery..feed kar rahihai abhi..uske saath zyaadti nahi hogi...yeh??"ashutosh gulped..."sir,mai nahi chahta ki mr singhania ko lage ki nidhi ko preferential treatment milta hai..bcoz woh meri wife hai...aur sir mai nahi chahta ki woh job chode.. remember sir..do board members kisi bhi jr dr ko nikaal sakte hain..on grounds of duty neglect...uska career already kaafi suffer kar chuka hai..mere kaaran...aur isiliye maine usse honorary join karne ko kaha hai..taki staybacks..overtime ki problem na ho,,.."dr duey patted ashutosh"samajhta hoon mai...par nidhi naaraaz to nahi tumse"??..."nahi sor..nidhi..is rishte me humesha zyada mature rahi hai...haan jhagati hai..pizza aur burger ke liye..bus!!"dr dubey laughed"achcha uskiduty..aur report kisko karegi"??.."sir 11 to 2 general o.p.d. aur phir 3 to 6 children's ward..nidhi has always been very good with children..abhi to mujhe hi report karegi phir jab ye naye deputy m.d. aa jaayenge to unhe karegi..haan sir aapko pata hai kaun hai ye mew dr,...n board member"??.."no idea ashutosh..but i m sure koi singhania jaisa hi hoha..commercial mentality ka...tum jaise to laakhon me ek hote hain..."

After completing his final round..as dr ashutosh was walking back..he stopped in front of nidhi's cabin,.smiled n opened the door..dr ranganath hadgot it beautiflly arranged..ashu came to the table n scribbled something on the note pad,..n went out..
As the family sat for dinner,baba seemed very relaxed after 3 days of tension..nishu was playing happily in his lap..n ashu fed him with bits of rice n daal..his own favourite too...armaan talked of his warehouse..n nidhi ..she said nothing..got up to get hot rotis again..n ashu wondered if she was happy...nidhi observed it..she never missed what dr ashutosh was thinking..."chinta nahi kariye..everything is under control..aaj to nishu ne kela khaya afternoon me..mera feed 6.30 me liya...armaanji ne khilaya kela...aur haan dr ashutosh..mai soch rahi thi..ki aap to 9.30 me jaate hain..to c.r.v. le jaaya kariyega..mai 10.45 me city se aa jaaongi..while coming back..agar aapbhi free ho gaye to saath lauta karenge aur driver le aya karega car..nahito mai aa jaya karoongi drive karke..din me baba ko zuroorat hogi car ki to phone karenge..driver to hai hi..."ashu was again mesmerised as how nidhi could think of everything..work out the tiniest of detail..he looked at baba...who smiled..baba had always found nidhi an exceptional girl..right from the times of jeevan sandhya...

In the night nidhi fed nishu..caressing his forehead..controlling her turmoil of emotions..blinking back her tears...she was not joining k.g.h. for the sake of her carreer..she knew her talent ..she could pick up the threads of proffession anytime...but she was joining for the sake of dr ashutosh..for his prestige..his honour..n for being by his side in the most difficult times..she knew what kgh meant to him...she will not let him lose it..she remembered the mythological tales that dadibua used to narrate in her childhood..how brave queens d accompany heroic kings during war..to protect n salvage the honour of the kingdom..of the family...this was also like a war..ethics v/s greed..principles v/s unscruplousness...n she d stand by her principled husband..as she patted nishu...she recalled the vows of marriage"sukh me..dukh me..vipda me..pareshani me..sada saath nibhaaoongi..."how could she ever fail him...nidhi braced for the tough times...determined to be ashutosh's strength not his weakness..she d never show her pain..not even to him...she d not be the chink in ashutosh's armour...she d infact be his steely resolve..Ashutosh came..n took nishu ,settled him in the crib...and as nidhi settled in his arms..touching his sideburns..she looked at him...n ashu could read in her eyes..."sukh me..dukh me..sada saath nibhaaoongi"as ashu held her ..nidhi closed her eyes..recalling an old song that shyama aunty loved..n whose meaning nidhi had appreciated only after becoming ashutosh's wife..
TUMHI MERE MANDIR ,TUMHI MERI POOJA,TUMHI DEVATA HO..
KOI MERI AANKHON SE DEKHE TO SAMJHE KI TUM MERE KYA HO..
JIDHAR DEKHTI HOON UDHAR TUM HI TUM HO..
NA JAANE MAGAR KIN KHAYAALON ME GUM HO..
MUJHE DEKH KAR TO ZARA MUSKURA DO..
NAHI TO MAI SAMJHOONGI ..
MUJHSE KHAFAA HO..."
n ashutosh seemed to know her thoughts as a faint smile came on his lips,..as he held her..in his arms...

Sunday was busy,ashutosh got honda city cleaned ,fuelled ..while nidhi checked the kitchen..making a list of groceries..she wanted her home to be perfect..kaka went to get the stuff..as nidhi organised nishus stuff..his clothes ,diaper,cerelac...every itsy bitsy thing...In thenight as ashu tried to take nishu..nidhi said..."aaj mujhe sulaane deejiye plz"...ashu kept quiet...as nidhi settled nishu..kissing him many times over...before settling in her haven..of ashutosh's arms...neither spoke..there was probably no need for words...In the wee hrs as ashutosh extended his arms to draw nidhi into them..her side of the bed was empty..he wore his spechs..it was 5 a.m. where was nidhi..he checked the nursery..nishu was sleeping peacefully..then he went to the kitchen...nidhi was bathed..though in her gown,she had cooked the breakfast..n was chopping veggies..for lunch..ashu sighed"maxi aur kaka kar lenge..so lo thoda aur.."nidhi smiled..."neend khul gayee..socha thoda kaam hi kar loon..aap jaaiye..aaraam kariye.."ashutosh back hugged her'"ab mai itna bhi bura nahi hoon..ki meri biwi kaam kare aur mai aaraam..kuch kaam bataao..."nidhi wrinkled her nose n said..."to aata goondhiye,kofte banaiye..."ashutosh was perplexed n nidhi laughed"jaaiye aap..chai laati hoon..nishu uthega to dekhiyega plz"...

Ashutosh had his breakfast of poha n sandwich n kissed nishu..before giving him to baba"chalta hoon,city ki chaabhi yahaan hai..aut dheere chalana"...nidhi got ready..in her pink n purple churidaar kurta..took her cell,apron n bag..n then took nishu n kissed him...as baba observed..her fighting back her tears.."maxi isko udhar ghuma de..nahi to royega..."maxi replied"madam..kal se bilkul nahi royega...bye karega..."n she took nishu away as nidhi's eyes seemed to follow them..then she rememberedher resolve..she gave baba the list of important no. N then touched his feet..."jaa beta..jaa,nishu ki chinta na kar..mai hoon na..jaake saath de ashu ka..usse zuroorat hai teri iss dharm yuddh mei.."nidhi realised once again ..she n dr ashutosh were transparent to baba..he was their true..conscience keeper...nidhi touched kaka's feet..as armaan hugged her n she drove off...

As she entered kgh..aditi ahaana n jyotika seemed to be waiting for her"hi nidhi!!yaar tujhe to dekh kei mazaa aa gayaa..tujhe pata hai na naya trustee kaisa hai..."??aditi added "apni wife se separated hai..."jyotika winked"ahana tu bach ke rehna..."n they all laughed before going on respective duties..shouting"lunch mei,.canteen..2 baje"..nidhi stood outside dr ashutosh's cabin..though they had been married ..had shared intimate moments..nights in each others arms...yet whenever nidhi entered his cabin..she felt strange tremors..as if ,..this was their most intimate moment...she knocked.."come in"as nidhi entered..ashutosh smiled...asked"nishu..roya to nahi.."..."jee nahi..maxi ghuma rahi thi..feed kara ke aaye hoon..meri duties"???ashu explained her everything.. as she withdrew..he held her hand..n said"thank you nidhi..."nidhi smiled"kehne ki zuroorat nahi thi...padh sakti hoon aapki aankhon mei"..as nidhi went out..ashutosh ruminated..his titli never failed to surprise him...sainyaan 😛

Nidhi started the o.p.d. usual cases of jaundice,typhoid,vira...by the time she finished it was 2.10..as she walked..she thought she must meet dr dubey...she could never forget how he had patted her in her worst crisis..n always appreciated her...after the initial mistrust..she smiled as she bent to touch his feet.."arre dr nidhi..beta kaisa hai...dr mathur"??.."jee sab theek hain..aap kaise hain sir"??.."bas chal raha hai..ek tarah se achcha hua tum aa gayee ..ashutosh better feel karega..tum hi to support system ho uska..."as they entered the canteen..dr jyotika n aditi(in her orange apron)caught nidhi"hey!!!!!!!!"dr dubey growled"dr aditi..ye aapke school ki canteen nahi..hospital hai..plz".."sorry sir..plz nidhi ko le jaane deejiye...humaari friend hai,,sir".."haa sab jaanta hoon is badmaash brigade ko main..."As nidhi settled with her friends..ahana got froes n chowmein,ward boy anil came with an orange juice pack"madam dr ashutosh ne bheja hai..aapke liye..woh surgery mei hain"nidhi smiled...how much he cared for her...aditi n jyotika teased nidhi..n sang.."tere waaste..mera ishq sufiyaana..mera ishq sufiyaana" 😉 n dr priyanka came n said"my god!!dr dubey ne sun liya to...ishq quatilaana ho jaayega..."n nidhi got up to hug priyanka...though her senior by one yr,it was during her wedding that nidhi had begun to come close to ashu...As nidhi entered her cabin..she remembered how ashutosh had brought her to it...with pride n joy in his eyes...nidhi sat on her chair n looked at the note pad.."TUM HO TO MAI HOON...TITLI KE BINA RAJA ADHOORA HAI..."it was dr ashutosh's writing ..she kissed the paper n kept it in her bag..n dialled home..kaka picked up"kaka,mai nidhi..nishu kaisa hai..aur baba ne juice piya..fridge me rakh ke aayee thi mai.."kaka smiled as he answered"haan beti,nishu ne dibbe wala khana khaya..ab khel raha hai dr sahib ke saath..aur unhone bhi juice pee liya..khana bhi kha liya...tu ne kuch khaaya beti".."jee kaka.."nidhi saw the time..2.50,she entered the children's ward..checked each child,read the reports,prescribed medicines,..n as she came to the last kod n luxmi bai handed her his reports...a stranger entered..in a fashionable suit..about 30 ..35 years old..as luxmi bai stiffened n said"good afternoon sir"the man did not reply...he looked at nidhi..the whole length of her..as nidhi looked back..almost defiantly..hesaid"so,dr nidhi..kaisa lag raha..hai..ghar ka aaraam chod kar kaam karna hospital mei.."??nidhi smiled n replied"sir,mai ek hindustaani aurat hoon..multi tasking to humaare d. N. A me hoti hai...mai to sirf parivaar aur hospital manage kar rahi hoon..jhansi ki rani ne to bachcha peeth se baandh kar..angrezon se loha liya tha ...do you know of rani luxmi bai...sir"??the stranger laughed saradonically..."loha nahi liya tha..maari gayee thi luxmi bai..angrezon ke haathon..."nidhi shot back.."sir yuddh me marne ko..shaheed hona kehte hain..rani ne veergati praapt ki thi..unka naam aaj bhi amar hai..bachpan me meri favourite poem thi BUNDELE HARBOLON KE MUH HUMNE SUNI KAHAANI THI,KHOOB LADI MARDAANI WOH TO JHANSI WALI RANI THI..us angrez general ko koi nahi yaad karta..."..."so dr nidhi..aap jhansi ki rani samajhti hain..apne aapko..."??.."jee nahi..baat multitasking ki ho rahi thi..aur waise waqt aane pe her hindustani aurat jhansi ki rani ban sakti hai...n by the way,i d like that you address me by my formal name..DR NIDHI ASHUTOSH MATHUR..is that ok..singhania sir...or should i say mr trustee...??n now if you will excuse me..meri duty khatm ho gayi hai..so i m leaving...mera beta mera intezaar kar raha hoga,..."n nidhi walked out..leaving singhania red faced...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You surprised us with this twist...Nidhi joining work early and supporting Ashu...
bawaswift thumbnail
Applauded words of Nidhi to Singhuu.. n a very lovely chapter Indu di... sach mein mazaa aa gayaa.. ⭐️
You deserve an applaud for giving such a fabulous twist.. ! 👏👏👏
Very fine n strong Nidhi with vigorous n cool Ashu,, Nidhi has said very straight n right words to singhuu...  loved it.. !
I have enjoyed this chapter and from now.. an irritating man will get reformed.. which is overdue.. 😉 
Will come again to post my lambe wala post.. may be kal.. !

bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

Guys i had written a long update..lost during posting..now will writ all over again..love labour lost... 😭

I too felt bad for you Indu di... Oh this posting probs... 👎🏼
I suggested you earlier also... Always make a copy of your posts before posting it... 
And, for those who dont know..
Always " select " n " copy " your post before posting... it will be in your hands... 😊
Make a copy of it..n then post.. Its really terrible to see our posts vanishing .. when sum net probs or posting errors occur... 
Love labour lost.. ! how true !
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wonderful chapter aunty...
nidhi had to control her imotions...u beautifully described it...
She was joining only for ashu's prestige & honour...
liked the way nidhi cares for everyone...
Liked ashni love bonding...no need of words...
the song "TUMHI MERE MANDIR" is so beautiful & suits to the situation...
Nidhi singhaniya convo was fantastic..👏nidhi is such a tigress...her dialogues were superb...
looking forward to next...
Veenaper thumbnail
Indu, felt bad for your love's labour lost - yes it happens many a times.  So Nidhi is making all preparations to join duty - hardening her maternal instincts with great difficulty, ably helped by Armaan and their convo touching his side of the story which he rarely reveals. Nidhi's group so glad that she is joining back but sent off to their duties by a stern Dean ! Loved Ashu-Dubey convo and how Ashu acknowledges that her career has already suffered enough because of him and also about she being the more mature partner in this unique relationship - loved the honest revelation.

The day before she joins back - how Nidhi takes care of even the minutest details have been put across so beautifully by you.  Our hearts went out to her when she asked Ashu that she will put Nishu to sleep - he can very well read her mind but silence is bliss here.  The next morning she awake before dawn and their convo reminded us of the episode of the New Year's morning but Ashu as understanding as ever and appreciating her efforts.  With a heavy heart she leaves her kiddo - Baba witnessing her turmoil but assuring her which must have surely given her the much needed relief.  

Ashu in his characteristic way thanking Nidhi for joining back and her girlie gang enjoying her presence, Ashu so thoughtfully sending her the juice and her friends commenting on that - you have described it so well in your inimitable style.  Ashu's note to her - yes Raja is totally incomplete without his Titli.  VS-Nidhi convo was truly brilliant - yes the basic DNA of the Indian woman is multi tasking - loved her reply to his barbs and walking off in true Nidhi style but only after she completed all her duties, so not a soul can complain against her ! Love the way you have taken the story forward and now waiting for your update where Nidhi will bond with Nishu to bridge that gap during the day.
Edited by Veenaper - 10 years ago