Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Even I'm looking forward to VeeNi. If CVs are not sure about RaHi themselves, what kind of a story can they give? This is actually quite an out of the box, American TV move. Maybe you guys could give it a chance? Of course...it isn't fair of me to ask that because I'm not a RaHi fan, but you never know, the CVs might be churning out a unique, out of the way story. Maybe Rukmini will be just his first love , & then will be followed by RaHi. Because as Maisy said, as of now, no indications were shown of RaHi as a couple except for a little attraction from Panch's side in S1.

@Maisy...I'll defend you pakka;-) Vaise ViMiChi triangle? Why TRIANGLE? I absolutely hate them🀒. I would prefer either ONE.

Obviously...leaning towards Tophee guy & Nonu Bodyguard.

don't mind it Shazzy, this was a total unreal reaction of a real RaHi fan. *sigh* forget love, it would be awesome if they make a trio for themselves

chuck it, I guess the reality is finally sinking in that RaHi's magic was unreal...never canon to begin with. We spent 9 months after a dream. I guess, thoda sa depress hona banta hai πŸ˜†
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Matlab you're confused right? Your love for the individual characters is making you look forward to VeeNi but your love for RaHi is making you sad.
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too bad that now the CVs are not able to see what they have in front of them i.e., the wonderful RaHi (Ranveer & Panchi). Ranveer - Rukmini's track seems to be a cliche and random one. MiChi or ViChi or VeeNi can be nice but they can't be as great as RaHi. Anyway I have ditched TBP.Edited by Moon03 - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
@Shubhra...KiSha kyun saath honge? Assignment is toh jelping a new person or something right?
sourmisery thumbnail
^ couldn't have said it better!

I guess, if CVs really want to go ahead and make VeeNi end game, I'm all support for them. Only on the condition that they don't treat Panchi as a third wheel. They can treat RaHi as friends who are together despite going out with other people (both of them), you know to justify this thing that a girl and guy can be friends for life and their respective partners won't mind! It could be a really good non-love track for RaHi but the thing is, CVs aren't serious about ANYTHING RaHi! Love, friendship or whatever...

God Shazzy, I'm all low
sourmisery thumbnail

@Shubhra...KiSha kyun saath honge? Assignment is toh jelping a new person or something right?

and you honestly think CVs won't somehow find a way to pitch KiSha together? πŸ˜† God Shazzy, wake up πŸ˜›
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay. I'm actually highly disappointed but in a way very calm in regards to this. So he will fall in love with her at first sight. so how many love at first sight have we seen? And if you guys have, how many in V youth shows? I mean no offence to the ones who believe in them, but do you really think veeni is going to last on the basis of Rv falling for her at first sight. If you ask me, I think he will be totally latoo over her at first, but slowly he will realize that rukmini is not the one. Panchi is the one he truly loves because no matter what she has always been with him. Maybe, rukimini is the one who will realize their love first and make Rv realize slowly. Let's be a little optimistic guys, I know TBP is horrible with love stories but they can't just leave us stranded with rahi after 9 months. So, let's just hope for the best. Even though, I am going to have hard time believing that when veeni track starts, I'm still going to hold on to this rahi hope and not give up just yet.  Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Okay. I'm actually highly disappointed but in a way very calm in regards to this. So he will fall in love with her at first sight. so how many love at first sight have we seen? And if you guys have, how many in V youth shows? I mean no offence to the ones who believe in them, but do you really think veeni is going to last on the basis of Rv falling for at first sight. If you ask me, I think he will be totally latoo over her at first, but slowly he will realize that rukmini is not that one. Panchi is the one he truly loves because no matter what she has always been with him. Maybe, rukimini is the one who will realize their love first and make Rv realize slowly. Let's be a little optimistic guys, I know TBP is horrible with love stories but they can't just leave us stranded with rahi after 9 months. So, let's just hope for the best. Even though, I am going to have hard time believing that when veeni track starts, I'm still going to hold on to this rahi hope and not give up just yet.</font>

Thats the spirit!
Like I said...maybe Rukmini will be his first love, but not his lifelong one.
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thats the spirit!
Like I said...maybe Rukmini will be his first love, but not his lifelong one.

Yup! spirit is here for now, but hopefully it lasts through this veeni angle!
I know! first I was a little doubtful about this but when they said love at first sight, I am pretty confident now that it's not one of those long lasting love..If they would have hated each other, and then started liking each other then I would have been sure that that's the death of rahi..But mention of love at first sight gives me alot of hope...so I'm not going to judge and just watch their angle for now..Hopefully, it's atleast interesting! 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like that other guy with Panchi.. what's his name? the lafanga one..πŸ˜†