Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kishathebest

I also want Rahi...

Why this new cast came to apart our original buddy couple???? 

Yahi to main humesha bolti thi. e cvs ne bahot galat kiya hum fans k saath buddies ko achaanak se 11th se 12th ka kar diya. Aisi bewkufi maine kisi serial me nahi dekhi hai. Agar buddies ko college ki jagah 12th me promote karte to cvs ka kya jaata tha?๐Ÿ˜ก Muje laga ki Panchi k accident k baad Ranveer Panchi se pyaar karne lagega aur Kiya may be cupid banegi dono k beech qki vo starting se thoda bahot jaanti thi kik Panchi Ranveer se pyaar karti hai jab Kiya ne Panchi ka buri tarah nsult kiya tha aur ek dusre epi me Kiya ne use washroom me advice diya tha. Accident k baad, Kiya most of d time RV se Panchi k hi baare me bahot poochhti thi. I am really missing d 8 buddies grp๐Ÿ˜ญ. Kya din the wo?
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Yahi to main humesha bolti thi. e cvs ne bahot galat kiya hum fans k saath buddies ko achaanak se 11th se 12th ka kar diya. Aisi bewkufi maine kisi serial me nahi dekhi hai. Agar buddies ko college ki jagah 12th me promote karte to cvs ka kya jaata tha?๐Ÿ˜ก Muje laga ki Panchi k accident k baad Ranveer Panchi se pyaar karne lagega aur Kiya may be cupid banegi dono k beech qki vo starting se thoda bahot jaanti thi kik Panchi Ranveer se pyaar karti hai jab Kiya ne Panchi ka buri tarah nsult kiya tha aur ek dusre epi me Kiya ne use washroom me advice diya tha. Accident k baad, Kiya most of d time RV se Panchi k hi baare me poochhti thi. I am really missing d 8 buddies grp๐Ÿ˜ญ. Kya din the wo?

Same here Juhi... Mjhe bhi laga tha k kuch acha hi hoga.. Achanak College agaya aur wo bhi buddies adhe aur alag hain ๐Ÿ˜ญ RaHi... Unko to CVs ne kuch alag hi kar dia hai aise Bffs thay k RV Panchi ko bhool hi gaya ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Aur ab ye Rukmini aa k pata nhi dono k bech mai kya kya kaand karegi????? ๐Ÿค”
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even I'm looking forward to VeeNi. If CVs are not sure about RaHi themselves, what kind of a story can they give? This is actually quite an out of the box, American TV move. Maybe you guys could give it a chance? Of course...it isn't fair of me to ask that because I'm not a RaHi fan, but you never know, the CVs might be churning out a unique, out of the way story. Maybe Rukmini will be just his first love , & then will be followed by RaHi. Because as Maisy said, as of now, no indications were shown of RaHi as a couple except for a little attraction from Panch's side in S1.

@Maisy...I'll defend you pakka;-) Vaise ViMiChi triangle? Why TRIANGLE? I absolutely hate them๐Ÿคข. I would prefer either ONE.

Obviously...leaning towards Tophee guy & Nonu Bodyguard.
Adry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mais

Avi-Rukmini are our head canon i.e. not confirmed by the CVs so it's safe to assume that Avi would be out of jealousy zone. Panchi ka pata nahin...the girl has the tendency to feel insecure cum jealous of any girl who comes in RV's life ๐Ÿ˜†

Someone give Panchi a guy i'm tired of seeing her hurt, lonely and jealous...
Personally i'm all for MiChi๐Ÿ˜ณ
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adry

Someone give Panchi a guyi'm tired of seeing her hurt, lonely and jealous...
Personally i'm all for MiChi๐Ÿ˜ณ

MiChi<3 I love them!!!
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Even I'm looking forward to VeeNi. If CVs are not sure about RaHi themselves, what kind of a story can they give? This is actually quite an out of the box, American TV move. Maybe you guys could give it a chance? Of course...it isn't fair of me to ask that because I'm not a RaHi fan, but you never know, the CVs might be churning out a unique, out of the way story. Maybe Rukmini will be just his first love , & then will be followed by RaHi. Because as Maisy said, as of now, no indications were shown of RaHi as a couple except for a little attraction from Panch's side in S1.

@Maisy...I'll defend you pakka;-) Vaise ViMiChi triangle? Why TRIANGLE? I absolutely hate them๐Ÿคข. I would prefer either ONE.

Obviously...leaning towards Tophee guy & Nonu Bodyguard.

Yeah but one more even their were some indications in jjs dream that in jj dream kisha were shown as love birds love couolles but rahi were as frdz only na
So their something clicked me and the two continious veeni scenes only ๐Ÿ˜†
Vaise I m also with michi hayyye would lov to see them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Yeah but one more even their were some indications in jjs dream that in jj dream kisha were shown as love birds love couolles but rahi were as frdz only na
So their something clicked me and the two continious veeni scenes only ๐Ÿ˜†
Vaise I m also with michi hayyye would lov to see them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I had loved that RaHi scene<3
Hayye Toffee couple.
And VeeNi<3
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š  I feel bad for Panchi though... Ranveer is going to like the new girl and once again he is going to spend time with the new girl and not with Panchi ๐Ÿ˜ญ
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

And I had loved that RaHi scene<3
Hayye Toffee couple.
And VeeNi<3

Yeah toffy couple
Veeni na not my choice but I m excited bcoz maybe kisha also assignment couple
Hayyye plzzz I want kisha ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
MiChi or ViChi, personally I don't mind either. Because in that cafe scene, I couldn't pick out WHICH I liked more. So yeah, I'm all for them.

Idk, the feeling that RaHi are going to be "just friends" till the end is getting stronger and stronger everyday. Ab tou Rukmini bhi agayi and RV will finally get his much deserved loveline. Personally, I'm all for VeeNi as long as the characters match. I love RaHi but I also love RV and Panchi individually. Whatever makes them happy. But this individual love that I hold for them, it makes me cry when I see Panchi being sidelined many of the times. Ye baat always sucks!

On the other hand, I'm not liking this Rukmini because pata nahin kahan se new character aya and became a hindrance for a couple that I've rooted for even before the show started! CVs aren't doing this right yaar. I talked to my mother about all of this today and she said that CVs like surprising us. And I do KNOW that eventually they might surprising us in a way we didn't fathom, in a good way that is. But that impatience...it sucks! I want to enjoy TBP, KiSha, RaHi, VeeNi, ViChi, MiChi, whatever! Despite all of that I want to enjoy TBP but there's this nagging feeling ke...ke we are being treated unfairly.

God, I need a stress buster