Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 100littledevils

woah rv falling for rukmini.. OH OH!! RaHi ka kya?

RaHi ka yeh that CVs aren't confirmed about them i.e. they may end up together as a couple or they may not. At this point, anything can happen. But yeah, CVs haven't yet thought of them as a couple and the future can behold anything.

Not saying this on my own, heard it straight from the horse's mouth ๐Ÿ˜†

So yeah, I'd advice RaHi fans to not let of their hopes as of yet but also, give these new developments a chance. RaHi are great and in our minds, the minds full of logic, they make perfect sense but the fact also remains, till now they haven't ever been portrayed as someone who are meant to be together, unlike KiSha and HiMa. In the court, we have no arguments on that. Suck it up guys and keep fingers crossed for the best. Miracles do happen ๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adry

Tfs...so that gives us a jealous Panchi and Avi???

Avi-Rukmini are our head canon i.e. not confirmed by the CVs so it's safe to assume that Avi would be out of jealousy zone. Panchi ka pata nahin...the girl has the tendency to feel insecure cum jealous of any girl who comes in RV's life ๐Ÿ˜†
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mais

does that make me a bad RaHi fan?  

No, v all know  u r a big RaHi fan lukn @ ur dp๐Ÿ˜Š. U also want RaHi as d end product n u may be okay wid d develpoment of d story in dis way wen little by little true feelings may start to reveal๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

No, v all know  u r a big RaHi fan lukn @ ur dp๐Ÿ˜Š. U also want RaHi as d end product n u may be okay wid d develpoment of d story in dis way wen little by little true feelings may start to reveal๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

jhappiz for understanding me so well! ๐Ÿค— But I'm all prepared to fall for VeeNi and many people might not call me a true RaHi fan then ๐Ÿ˜† So yeah, defend me then! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EditEdited by Moon03 - 11 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I knew I knew it
Rv & mini
I m feeling bad for rahi but honestly saying kisha fan inside me     is :umping finally yara ki fevicol wai dosti thodi kam
Rv     go for it ruikmini tumhari hai and kia kd ki finally
Sorry if I acted mean but really lovd rahi but badluck
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm...Avi-PanchI/ Omi-PanchI??       

<3<3<3  

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m not able to accept VeeNi ๐Ÿค” RV will fall for her the moment he sees her..then what about my angel panchi??? I want RaHi ๐Ÿฅบ.๐Ÿฅบ.๐Ÿฅบ Edited by Roshini1494 - 11 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

I m not able to accept VeeNi ๐Ÿค” RV will fall for her the moment he sees her..then what about my angel panchi??? I want RaHi ๐Ÿฅบ.๐Ÿฅบ.๐Ÿฅบ

n i fully agree man!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rahi r meant to b 2gethr!!
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
I also want Rahi...
Why this new cast came to apart our original buddy couple????