Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
"I asked Lavanya out because of you, Dammit !!!"

Are we heading to a full fledged confession... as usual, awesome update... and you save the best for last... your last dialogs keep readers asking for more !!!

rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update !! So Intense.

I liked the way Khushi held her ground to make Arnav confess. So finally Arnav will say what he feels.

Thanks for the update. Was waiting for it desperately.
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He cared enough o o clear the air but has to answer to the "kyun Farak padta hain? Question.  Good girl for not giving in - he needs to realize why she matters so much to him.  He shut her up the only way he knew - at least he is quicker than ASR on the show - no miss kiss here.  Please continue soon.
praj.shrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
res
--------------------------------------------------Unres-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was so soothing update...No other word suits here to describe about this update. It's like a cool zephyr  at hot summer evening announcing arrival of blissful rain...exciting, overwhelming...just Soothing...⭐️

Like how Khushi did not waft away with her inner turmoil or pricking emotions...she hold her fort strongly till Arnav declared 'farak Padata Hai'...Lovted it.

Arnav true to his nature tried to make her play on his own tunes..but if he is Arnav Singh Raizada then she is Khushi Kumari Gupta...an equally competent apponenet ...he has to let his attitude washed out ...after all 'Ye Dil kisi ki sunata ha bhala'..Ohhh..what a way to make her shut up...I enetered my dreamland...

Over all it was very heartwhelming, cute , romantic update...Plz update soon...

Kyoki Hume Farak Padata Hai Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!😛
Edited by praj.shrish - 11 years ago
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah finally I have a good doze of my absolute favourite story till date! This chapter was so intense, gripping and so full of emotions! I couldn't help but feel, feel the frustration and internal thoughts of both sides. Visualize every single expression, the way you express feelings is out of this world. It is like a very gradual and real process. My favourite character DM made an appearance again "Just Say it Dammit"...I was so with her there. Brilliant portrayal of Khushi's thought process here she acted so maturely when she told him about a woman's heart being very fragile and it hurts more than he can see. This gave him an indication of her heartbreak too! Can I just say I love the fact that u always focus on these two and write all the conversations so beautifully that make us all imagine ourselves somewhere there in the background witnessing the whole scene!

Fantastic work please continue soon!👏
Edited by Arshix144 - 11 years ago
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it
loved eveey part of it
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update! Finally the truth!
molten-aqua thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update 😊
arnav will finally tel khushi the truth 😊
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah that was a surprise! So to negate his growing attraction for Khushi he asked Lavanya out. 

Tsk tsk Arnav that isn't going to really endear you to Khushi but then this is a Khushi in love, who knows?
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What an Update it was Farha di 👏👏
And abt the kiss...I really dunno what to say...Am still in a trance after reading it🤪☺️
"Ab sunogi"...was Superb😆😆Obviously khushi wil nt be able to speak after that mind blowing kiss😳😆
"Farak padta hai"...One of the fav tracks for everyone...😃 was very happy to read again Arnav saying,Farak padta hai dammit😉
Awsome,Awesome update...Loved reading their fight😉
Edited by vqwerty - 11 years ago