Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting for your next update😊
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wn are u gonna update dear?

Waiting, waiting, waiting patiently for the next chapter.

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for the new thread  πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³  

Preet.Kc thumbnail
I'm posting my comments here to let you know that i read them and that i kept my promise πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 15 

"And this .. is for the jhola I damaged .." Arnav whispered again before he placed a soft kiss on her right cheek too. i'm still on this kiss kash it was not on the cheek, but i think i'm asking too much 

Khushi could feel the heat spreading across her face. It was as if she could feel those warm lips on her cheek again. Was it real? Did Arnav Singh Raizada really kiss her? And was she now really sitting on her desk with a gift from the Laad Governor? yeah Khushi it sound strange but the great ASR really kissed on your cheek, and now he gifted to you a jhola too, don't you think now is your turn to give him something, i mean a return kiss, what you think a gift no, he as too much money that he can buy anything, i kiss not so give it to him me waiting. 

Why this man did not talk? Why did she have to talk always? maybe he is too used to listen your sweet voice, and waise bhi wrom when he was the one to start the convo, you are the chatter box not him. 

"Of course, Lavanyaji. Show will be over today. I will be all yours." why i feel that she wanted to tell this to someone else and i think it will sounded even more better 

"Khushi, I know it is none of my business. But .. do you have a boyfriend?" Good question but i think is more then a BF

"This can be so difficult, Khushi. You know? Men. Relationship. When you don't know where all this is going." OMG Lavanya is in love with Arnav
nd the two of them are talking about the same man this is scaring 

Did Khushi find the gift box? Did she open it? Did she like it? oh yeah she opened it and like no, she loved it and yeah she found out that you were the one to send it to her, in this she is more intelligent then you 

He liked Khushi Kumari Gupta. A lot. and here i want to take a deep breath finally he admitted 

It was not like he was gifting her anything, he convinced himself rationally. He would just fix something he ruined. yeah yeah, why not you are just fix something, but then why are you so concerned to know if she know that the GIFT is from your side for her. 

He should show her someday what kisses really meant. "Shut up, Arnav," NO!!!! this is the right way of thinking, is she blush just for a kiss on her cheek what will happen if he kiss her in real, she will became red like a tomato πŸ˜³

"Why would she," Arnav frowned, "Oh Arnav! How would she know you kept it there? Right .. but she should know. Who else would give her a jhola? .. Even if she knew it was me, why did I think she would come running to me? .. Arghh .. why am I even bothering so much." the reason is simple Arnav babua kyon ki Isqh par zoor nahi πŸ˜†

"Khushi Kumari gupta," Arnav muttered as he stormed out of the room, "This one is for you. And I am giving it to you." yeah is better to give a gift with your hands rather then put it on her desk, and btw you have also give her some explainetions too 

A boss could always give his employee a lift in the morning. A boss could always latch her seatbelt. A boss could always say "sorry" with a kiss. A boss could always massage her feet when she hurt herself. A boss could always leave a new jhola on her desk. Khushi A boss don't do this a aashiq yes, so open your eyes and look what we see, Arnav is in love with you, woh ek different story hai that he to didn't know it 

Khushi Kumari Gupta kept crying in the middle of the road silently admitting to herself of her first heart-break.

And of her first ever love 

poor Khushi i feel so bad for her i hope he reach her and they clear what is goign on between them 

LOVED THE UPDATE TOO TOO MUCH πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 16

A gorgeous woman in red only took him back to an evening by the pool – reminding him of the woman who could enchant him without revealing even an inch of her body. After that vision in that simple red sari, no other woman can turn him on even in red. No one. Perhaps in any color at all. After all it was Khushi not a random woman and yeah dil dresses nahi dekha before falling in love woh sirf doose insaan ka dil dekh ta hai i mean uski darkane sunta hai, and the pyaar ho jata hai 

Alarm rang through Arnav's mind as Lavanya mentioned Khushi. He hardly heard anything after that. What did Khushi tell her? And moreover, what did she tell Khushi? A strange shiver ran down his spine stirring a feeling of apprehension. He did not like it at all. I simply loved this part his concerned toward her, his fear of  that she might think that he and Lavanya are together
I can imagine taht he just want to rush to her and clear that he and Lavanya are just colleagues 

Finally he cleared the things with Lavanya now she is defenetly out and Khushi can came, ops she is already in, just need to settle herself in his life. 

He now knew the real kind of "like" – the heights of it, the depth of it, the colors of it. No woman stirred that kind of feeling in him – not Lavanya, not anyone else. and I would like to add "except Khushi Kumari Gupta"

Wow the cleared every thing and Lavanya come to know that they are together, OMG she realized this is less then what was that 1 hour and they are not realizing this from past week, nope, from past so many months. 

She noticed the slight sign of surprise in his face and no sign of denial at all. That he did not glare at her, was enough to infer that ASR indeed was killed. of course ASR didn't existe anymore after the day Khushi Kumari Gupta entered his life. 

He hated her. He hated her for everything she was doing to him. He felt like he did not know himself any longer. He was never at loss of words. He was never confused. He never lacked reasons. This one woman has messed him up big time. He hated her. He hated her but now more not he loves her. 

Their phone conversation was simply amazing i simply loved it 
but why you end it like that now i'm damn excited to know more. 
Update soonwa 

P.S. you won't belive how much i missed this story thanks to someone i'm late here is that person didn't ruined my mood i was going to finish all my unread pms.  But I think now i'm okay once again. 
Sorry for being late

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Update update update update plzzz
Man look 20 pages alrdy of new thread that too without ny update
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have given up all hopes of an updat...will get a shock if u update now... hehehe
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

I have given up all hopes of an updat...will get a shock if u update now... hehehe

Haha. I love shocking people. πŸ˜›

You will get it tonight or tomorrow morning. Almost done .. need to review.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jazmeen

Update update update update plzzz
Man look 20 pages alrdy of new thread that too without ny update

Had an awful week! And could not concentrate on the chapter .. will post it by tomorrow morning. 😊
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is very hard to wait now