Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread! 
Visitor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!!! New thread congrats... Khushi in white shirt hmmm another scorching rabbi vey!! Me waiting
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Tintin,Dr.  U dedicated first time to  ur update tosomeone and its me awww thnku for such a special treatment Nd u said m mostspecial muahhh Love u my Dr .WOW I am lyk ths
U made my day πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Love u fr such a special treatment ,and m realy " /> fr commenting late😭

NW coming to update 
OEMMMGGG awesome update just loved it
Arnav is geting possesive abt her(LIke m for u(Royalice)).he dnt lyk taj talkng to her .Khushi feel comfortable in hs comnpny datz great .
cradle scene was scary bt happy that khushi get piece in his embarace.
imran is worried abt arnv and hs closeness wd khushi i think being a friend he is giving hm a light to think abt thm hope now arnav wll think smthng.
😑 Shyam o gosh ws it necessary to lust khushi i wnt to kill him wd my bare hands
O khushi bck wd her judo skills to save women loved hr bravery 
ohh khushi in hs shirt wats happening here is she trying to seduce him lol
i loved the whole update bt as u nw m nt gd at commenting lol so bear wd ths 
THNX 4 PM

Edited by balsimransobti - 11 years ago
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Congratz tina!.now please update soon.
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
New thread?! Congrats Tina <3
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new update!!! Plz do update soon... I am so excited for the next update,..waiting very impatiently!!!!'
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread and can't wait for the next part.
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res for jahnvi.luvs.asr... 😊

******************Jahnvi's words below...***************

yay thanks to Meg i got, first time, this place on 3rd page...thank u... coming back to update...loved khushi and arnav's blooming relationship...they depending on each other and finding comfort in each other presence...despite them being stranger and also when they know that they are meant to be separated...Imran i love his character...he is sensible and noticed what no one seem to notice not even them...that their this closeness is reaching to new heights and turning back after a point is not possible... loved the update...thanks for pm :)Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 11 years ago
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

hey...i m sorry...for not being able to give proper reponses to ur story lately...its just tht life is getting hecitc day by day..with my semester coming to an end this month followed by exams next month...😭

But...i wish to let u know...i m still following ur story very closely...and I just love to DH...very very much...Even though..i fail to post my comments here...I do follow evry chapter with all the joy in my heart. I kinda stalk ur thread everyday...to see if u made an update. U should know this story really delights me...i guess as equal as Shameless did or possibly even more. Because it has the combination of elements i love to read about...Love and the history merged. And then...offcourse the way u write it. that's the most charming and important thing of this story...Ur writing style. I really reallylove ur works...so much tht i want to start ur Mind Games too right away...but i guess...my hectic schedule doesn't permit me to read it now...will read it...wen..life gets a li'l lighter. 

But...I m really loving DH..and wish to let u know in few words that even the Last chapter...Fortune -teller rocked. I liked a lot many things abt it...but forgive me to keep it so much shorter this once. however...the one part i liked most was offcourse...Maya mentioning about "u'll embrace him now"...and the next moment...we see khushi shreiking and running right in the arms of ASR.

It's good to know tht Maya and Khushi are set to become good friends..very soon. tht will be exciting. 

And lastly...A huge Congratulatory hug to u...for ur NEW thread! U deserve every one of these new threads!πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep rocking...taking our breaths away...and making the deserts burn! πŸ˜‰

will try and be here commenting as often as possible! Love ya! β€οΈ

Love...Meg πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 11 years ago
pmohini1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow! fifth thread already?!?! we are so good... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† can't wait till the next update girl!!!! res!