TOI: Mansi Sharma (Devi Sachi) in Mahabharat

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Along with Saurabh Raj Jain, it looks like yet another DKDM actor will also be seen in the upcoming Mahabharat - Mansi Sharma, who recently entered DKDM as Devi Sachi (Indra's wife).

Mansi Sharma in Mahabharat
Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 13, 2013, 04.26 PM IST

Mansi Sharma in Mahabharat
Mansi Sharma

The promo's of Siddharth Kumar Tewary's mythogical saga, Mahabharat on Star Plus has already hit the tube and with this the audiences' curiosity to see their favorite TV stars as Gods and goddesses has increased. 

The show which is all geared up to go on-air soon has actors like Shaheer Shiekh, Pallavi Subhash, Sameer Dharmadhikari in key roles and now we hear that Mansi Sharma last seen in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has also joined the cast.

Sources inform that Mansi has been signed to play the role of Ambika in Mahabharat. Ambika was one of the three daughters of King Kashya of Kashi. Her two other sisters were Amba and Ambalika. 

When contacted, Mansi Sharma said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't comment anything on my role."
Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who is amba then and who is visma?? and when karan will come??

tfs btw
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This time I will watch Mahabharat.
whenever I tried to read the book of Mahabharat, it goes tangently from my head.Nothing goes into my head, & at last I get confused ðŸ˜•.
By the way thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jhum, ambaa is the one who's curse is the reason of bhishma's demise.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

who is amba then and who is visma?? and when karan will come??

tfs btw

Jhum Amba is the daughter of the king of Kashi..Amba love someone else..when the king arrange the Swyambar of his 3 daughter Amba decided to choose the man she love...king of Kashi was the rival of Hastinapur..so he didn't invite anyone from Hastinapur..when Vishma got to know about that he went there n kidnap the 3 princess for his younger brother..bcz he already promised that he won't marry...n also Vishma insult the man whom Amba love..all this happen so fast that she can't tell Vishma about her love..after they came back to Hastinapur Amba denied to marry Vishma's brother n told him that she loves someone else..after knowing this Vishma took her to that man...but he refuse to accept her...n also took revange of his insult by insult her...heartbroken Amba came back to Hastinapur n told Vishma everything n request him to marry her but Vishma said no bcz he promised to everyone by touching Ganga who's his mother that he won't marry her...hearing this Amba got angry n blam Vishma for her condition n promise that she will took her revange by destroying him n the whole Hastinapur...she left Hastinapur n came to Kashi but her father also refuse to accept her n also others refuse to help her with her revange..so she went in a jungle n start Tapasya of Mahadev...after her hard penance Shiva was pleased n came to her n ask for a boon...she said to him that you know what happen to me..please help me to take my revange..Shiva said that you can't take your revange in this week body..it's not possible in your this life but after death when you reincarnate you will be the reason of Vishma's death and u can take your revange..after Shiva left Amba decided that the more she live in this life the more her revange will be delayed so she will die right now...but before die she cursed Hastinapur that it will never get a proper king for long time n then she jump on the fire...in next life Amba born as Shikhandi...Raja Drupad's son and Draupadi's elder brother...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its a small role 

thanks for sharing