Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Arshi Sunday Treat 😳

the edit doesn suit the song much πŸ˜†  but i wanted to add this song since this is the only Getaway Arnav nd Khushi hav ever got...which is highly disappointin πŸ˜”

Hav a Gr8 Sunday
😊

thanks Sup! ❀️ it! i'm so far behindπŸ˜”
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Blasters! the new drool corner is up :) Sorry for the delay, Thanks Indi for getting it up!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Thank you all for appreciating my work on the main thread. I can see that many have made some beautiful posts. Have to read them, but later, at leisure. 😊 Meanwhile, I have something urgent to do, another answer for Wiwy's riddle. πŸ˜ƒ 

@Wiwy

Your riddle is so irresistable, that I've just logged in, putting my work on hold, to give u another answer. I think I've got it this time. πŸ˜ƒ 

Scene: Arnav's first laugh
Connection to RK: Girl with flour on hands & face and boy laughing at that sight. 😊 
There is a story that goes that once Raj Kapoor (RK) went to meet Nargis at her home, when she opened the door she had flour on her hands, obviously doing some work in the kitchen, and then while talking to RK, she unknowingly put some flour on her face. RK used this incident in one of his films (I think Aah, but I'm not sure). Later, he repeated the scene in Bobby with Rishi Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia.

Wiwy, even if this isn't your answer, this definitely is a connection to Arshi. 😳 

Wiwy, while thinking of the answer I actually got an idea for a poem. It's ready but will post later. This is a poem I really want to share, I will pen it down here when I get some time to spare. πŸ˜‰ 

YES! YES! YES! You have got it DurgeyπŸ‘ That is the correct answer! Fantastic and Congratulations! You did it!πŸ€— πŸ€—

Indi also gave the same answer, only that she PMed it to me πŸ˜†
CC: wiwy

and as i remembered my mother, i recalled there was some story about raj kapoor, nargis, besan, bobby. google tells me, that's how he met nargis, when he rang the bell, she opened the door and on seeing a blue eyed, fair stranger, nervously brushed aside the hair on her forehead, smearing it with, ahem, besan as she had been frying, guess what, pakoras at that time. raj k was entranced. he told his scriptwriter to include this lovely blushing girl into his film pronto. later, this scene was included in bobby, only the catholic bobby breganza was baking a cake not frying pakoda, and the making onlooker fall head over heels ingredient was flour not besan.

when at 13 i saw bobby in 1973, i remember there used to be talk of how raj kapoor had added his first meeting with nargis into the love story. 

Hey Blasters, shall I declare Durgey and Indi as joint winners?!⭐️⭐️ They anyways have superb co-ordination!

P.S. Bring on the poem, Durgey! Eagerly waiting!

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Blasters! the new drool corner is up :) Sorry for the delay, Thanks Indi for getting it up!

NEW DROOL CORNER☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ !
THUD πŸ€’  πŸ€’  πŸ€’ 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

YES! YES! YES! You have got it DurgeyπŸ‘ That is the correct answer! Fantastic and Congratulations! You did it!πŸ€— πŸ€—

and as i remembered my mother, i recalled there was some story about raj kapoor, nargis, besan, bobby. google tells me, that's how he met nargis, when he rang the bell, she opened the door and on seeing a blue eyed, fair stranger, nervously brushed aside the hair on her forehead, smearing it with, ahem, besan as she had been frying, guess what, pakoras at that time. raj k was entranced. he told his scriptwriter to include this lovely blushing girl into his film pronto. later, this scene was included in bobby, only the catholic bobby breganza was baking a cake not frying pakoda, and the making onlooker fall head over heels ingredient was flour not besan.

when at 13 i saw bobby in 1973, i remember there used to be talk of how raj kapoor had added his first meeting with nargis into the love story. 

Hey Blasters, shall I declare Durgey and Indi as joint winners?!⭐️⭐️ They anyways have superb co-ordination!

nahiii. you are allowed to declare us winners only and only if you come up with another riddle for the thread. i want to solve another one. now now now. and durga, very very very good answer. loved your insistence on getting it.

so, we need another riddle or not?

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-93
[maha episode]

Arnav and Khushi's Nainital trip Is one of my most favorite IPK track. It was so full of fun and laughter. Specially Sanaya's acting is a treat to watch.I was laughing and giggling like a kid almost the whole time.

ASR is still frantic.He admits today that La is a bewakoof(foolish). He mentioned La as his employee, no GF! sochiyega pari! 
Khushi comes back in her sense . when she feels dark around her she thinks there is no power (khushi is really impossible). but she comes back to her trance instantly when she finds herself in the trunk of the car.She is aghast,starts screaming help, help.I'm on the back, Lavanyaji."When she hears La is not responding she starts screaming "Laad Governor".She is frustrated,"I always have a wish to go Nainital, but not like this."(wait baby your Nainital trip will be memorable than your imagination). ASR is honking nonstop. there should be less traffic as there is transport strike, right? hmm sochiyega pari! khushi is frenzy,muttering in pakorafull mouth,  "LG and his car, all the time pa pa pa" ASR hears her scream and certainly gets flabbergasted. he stops the car and opens the back door and finds no other than but her pagal larki in the back,"what the." Khushi is really aghast,"see,don't say what the, what the too much." She comes out and asks for La
ASR- she is not here
Khushi-she was late coming from sapa(she meant spa) are you going alone?
ASR answers grimly- It doesn't seem so.
Khushi looks frightened, she is thinking of her plan!
Khushi wishes to go by taxi. ASR teases her,"all the taxi is waiting for you! there is a strike. so come along with me."
Khushi is flummoxed,"will you drop me?"
ASR- What to do, leave you on the mid of the road?"
He remembered the night when he left Khushi on the road and splattered mud water on her.
Hmm so sexy boy wants to rectify his mistake!
Khushi apologizes,"sorry I did a mistake"
ASR - next time watch, with whom or what mistakes you are doing?"
he sounds a little possessive.
Khushi adorably answers," If I knew, would I do the mistakes?"
ASR looks touched by her cuteness.She tells her to sit in the car.But sanka devi intends to go back in the trunk. ASR shows him to sit in the front. he is thinking, what a crazy girl.

khushi in the car incessantly blabbering. First she gives a beauty lecture then starts eating her pakora. Gosh this girl can eat a lot. How cum she is so thin! she also offers Arnav. Arnav is getting insane of her nonstop talking. In frustration he speeds up the car. His eyes goes to frightened Khushi. He remembers that Khushi is scared of fast car.so he slows down. hmm, you are concern about her, my sexy boy! Suddenly the car stops,cause there is no gas in the car. ASR is stunned,"I filled up the tank in the morning!".
Khushi remembers how she took out the oil from the tank. ASR decides to push the car to the nearby Gas station. Khushi gets enthusiastic,"I'll push. I look skinny, but I have enough strength. I can eat 2 kg jalebi in one go.ASR doesn't pay attention to her words,"you handle the steering."
ASR starts pushing the car, but stops after  a while.
Khushi- i told you you won't be able to push. Moreover you fainted this morning.
But he actually stopped to  remove his jacket. When Khushi sees him put his Jacket in the car, she realises she is wrong,"so you wanted to take off your jacket.It's getting hot, you must be sweating." ASR hovers over Khushi to put the jacket in the car. Khushi feels a jolt at his close proximity.I wonder why the sexy boy needs to put the jacket over Khushi. He easily could put it on the back seat. hmm,sochiyega pari!

ASR is pushing the car and our sanka devi is giving her running commentary.
"thoda sa diye, thoda sa baiye, thoda aur.( little left, little right, little more.)
She is incessantly instructing him as if he can't see the road.I was literally out of breath in laughter while watching the scene.Sanaya was excellent in the scene.πŸ‘
ASR is terribly frantic,"thoda sa aur. ok, you push."
khushi exults,"I know you wouldn't"
she is muttering,"if he doesn't eat sugar, where can he get energy!"
Khushi is pushing the car with her full force,"hey Devi maiya madat kar"(plz DM help me ) when the car doesn't move a bit, ASR comes out and stands behind her,"Khushi, sit inside the car." Khushi turns, hearing his voice,"if you are here, then who is driving the car?" ASR says in cool voice,"it's not needed, cause the car is not moving." Khushi is frustrated,"is not moving? I pushed the car so far!"πŸ˜†
But unfortunately the tyre of the car also is punctured.
(pause: the car breaks down in the middle of nowhere,suddenly the sky gets gloomy, the rain starts to pour.Arnav and Khushi all drenched in rain take shelter in a hut.ahem ahem! anything can happen in the hut.oops, i'm dreaming again. It's IPK, not usual drama. nothing like that can happen.but a rain sequence, that's what we asked, right?. hai Allah, Gul never fulfilled our wish.😭)

Slither guy and babuji scrutinizing each other's move.Shyam finds the torn page in the note book. but the writing mark is still there on the previous page.He lightly traces it with a pencil and finds out that it's shantivan's car number. (pause: anita I agree with you, is there anyone remembers his car license number? anything is possible in IPK.let's ignore it.) he thinks Sashiji is smarter than his presumption.

Buaji trickily asks shyam about his kundli. And Shyam pretends that he doesn't know anything,"why do you need my kundli?" Gosh there should be a limit of pretense! Payal is worried that Khushi is not home yet. she supposed to come early as La and ASR is going to Nainital for couple of days.Shyam needs to go out. In a haste he drops his driver's license.

Babuji sees that bua and ammaji are looking Khushi and Shyam's Kundli. Babuji gets mad,"you are thinking about Khushi's marriage,why didn't you ask me?" Buaji wants to weak him with her emotional dialogue. she shows him that their horoscope matched so well. Buaji is getting more into my nerve every day.😑 

Babuji finds Shyam's driver's license on the floor. He matches it with his horoscope and finds that the date of birth is different. He gets more suspicious.

In RM there is no water in la's room. when she comes down to ask OP for the water, she finds a gallon of water in the mandir.she thinks it's rose water and picks it for her use.But naniji is there to catch her red handed.she is terribly frantic,"you know what is this?." La answers "yeah it's water. I'll refill it after using." mami is trying to defend her,"it's the holly water from ganges. you can't use it in your regular life." she elaborates,"jab lok parlok jate hai.tab use hote he (it's used during the time of death)" La thinks parlok is some place,"is there water crisis in parlok too? I'll learn everything from Khushi."That's exasperated nani even more ,"how much Khushi will teach you? you are nothing without her?" she left in anger.La asks mami,"where is parolok? is it too far from Delhi?" Mami sarcastically answers "If delhi is the first station,then parolok is the last station." Mami tells her that why only Khushi I also can teach you."

La apologises to nani. Nani tells her that, she can pardon her if she can complete this chickenkary work, La is flummoxed, "how can I do it or Khushi is not here also." Nani is smart. she tells La to find her way by calling somebody or using internet. La comes to mami for help. But mami is reluctant, she is avoiding her.so far I remeber she wanted to help her a while ago. When La asks her help she says," I don't do chickenkary, I only can wear them.I never stitched a button in my life." La catches her," Nani doesn't like your cooking, you don't know embroidery,then how nani accepted you as her DIL?" La is not that dumb what we think her she is!

Payal is tensed for khushi.she calls RM and Akash receives the call.But Akash also doesn't know where is Khushi. He tells her not to worry.Mami is not liking her son is talking with Payal. She starts telling ill about Khushi and Payal. But La defends her,"why are you talking bad about Khushi? she is such a nice girl" I appreciate La for her broad outlook.

ASR is frenzy, he is talking with Aman in his blue tooth. Khushi thinks he is talking to her. She constantly interrupting  his convo.ASR shows her that he is talking on the phone.Khushi gets it,"o, you are on the phone."ASR tells Aman to send the car as soon as possible.He accuses Khushi that everything happened because of you.Khushi thinks he is still on the phone.She asks him,'are you talking to me or on the phone?." he is fuming in anger.ASR got a call from La.She is asking Khushi's number.I wonder nobody knows Khushi's number at home? ASR tells her that she is with him. La seems a little annoyed to hear that. ASR gives Khushi his bluetooth to talk with La.But Our sanka devi can not set it on her ear. she asks him his phone.Our sexy boy refuses to give the phone but sets the bluetooth on her ear instead. He lingers his fingers to remove Khushi's strands behind her ear. He seems enjoying this job while doing it with a little pout face.they share a sweet eye lock in the moment.they sure knows what is in their eyes.Khushi now can hear La's voice. La sounds irritated,"what are you doing there?" Khushi tells her the whole story.I guess la understands it. La tells her about the embroidery thing. As Khushi is not here she suggests Payal to help her. Khushi asks Arnav to call Payal. Khushi requests Payal to go to RM to help la and at the same time she tells her that she is stuck on the highway with Arnav.

When Payal tells about Khushi and wishes to go to RM to help La buaji and Ammaji get mad. Buaji can't allow her to go to RM and help La. she is indignant,"what La done on the janmashtami day, I can't let you go there." When Payal insists that as khushi is not here she should help.cause it will be unethical if she refuse to help or moreover Khushi and La became friends now. Buaji is terribly mad at khushi. But babuji can trust both his daughter. He assures buaji that his daughter will not do any wrong thing. He gives Payal his phone and tells her to call if needed. Shyam also comes and gets irritated to hear that Khushi is with Arnav alone in the highway.

ASR's phone is also gone dead becoz of low battery.He is anxious what to do. Khushi tries to help him. She asks help to the passing cars,"delhi is not so far. one Luchnowi pakora free for one KM ride" 🀣Khushi is really impossible!
when her pakora trick didn't work ASR decides to walk.He tells her if you want,  you can come with me.Khushi is incredulous,"how can i go with you to Nainital? my amma-babuji will be worried. we don't have a phone also. You broke the phone I had" She is thinking of her reputation I guess. ASR is not paying any attention to her, he starts walking with his bag. She thinks that she doesn't have a choice. Moreover she is worried for Arnav also, " LG  can't care of himself, but i  can't be careless". khushi is worried for Arnav. He is diabetic,his phone is dead and moreover he is starving..he can't let him go alone. Hmm, our sanka devi is concern for her laad governor! She decides to follow him.

ASR is walking through the jungle in a fast pace. khushi is following him furtively. ASR speaks out,"i know you are behind this tree." Khushi can't hide any more."wrong not that tree, but this tree." Khushi is now walking side by side with him, but blabbering incessantly,"how far is Nanital? did you ever go there? Lavanyaji  wanted to go so badly? you and Lavanyaji all alone in a romantic ambiance! how is the weather there? does it rain or snow falls there? it must be looking so good when there is snow." her continuous blabbering infuriated him, "can you stop talking?" she gives the excuses of wild animal,"hum jangli janowarko bewakoof banane ki koshish kar rahi(I'm trying to fool wild animals that we are not alone)  she suddenly stops and gets delectable to see a tree,"mango tree.I'm so hungry." how cum she is hungry, she is eating continuously. ASR can't take the chatter box any more,"enough, can you stop talking for five minutes? otherwise I'll cut your half salary." Khushi now tries to stop herself. but as it's getting difficult to keep silent, she covers her mouth with her hand. When ASR hears no words of Khushi he thinks his trick worked. But her silence is bothering him also. So he starts talking now.When he finds still no response from Khushi he turns back to see what's going on. Khushi is nowhere. He is tensed, where is Khushi. he is screaming calling her name "Khushi, khushi" he is really anxious" it's not funny"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tlzPnN8mQp8[/YOUTUBE]

love that picture. remember his, "it's not funny" on the clifftop?

nice one, sohara. lots of soche ka pari stuff in here, huh? really why did he lean across over her and keep that jacket? and why did he not chew her head off and take her with him at all?

yes, really khushi eats like a maniac and keeps her arms slim and toned, do i really need to like her? πŸ˜†

i loved that question of la's to mami. it's a fact. truth is, nani does accept mami with all her flawas, yes she gets after her but she loves her also. could be because she knows this woman makes her some happy, and at heart isn't a bad sort. mami also has a funny love for sasuma. but in la's case, i often feel, it's nani's instinct that she doesn't make asr deliriously happy that keeps her guard up. though after eh agrees to marry, she is so relieved, she decides to like la for who she is.

complicated. just like it is in life, that's why i watched ipk. trust me, i am not at all a serial watcher. but this generous spalsh pf reality was always lovely.

your sexy boy too sexy in this one.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Arshi Sunday Treat 😳

the edit doesn suit the song much πŸ˜†  but i wanted to add this song since this is the only Getaway Arnav nd Khushi hav ever got...which is highly disappointin πŸ˜”

Hav a Gr8 Sunday
😊

supriya, very lovely, thanks so much. sunday khush hue. 😳

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Yes declare pleeej!  Indi aur Durga what shatir dimaags guys,  another one i would've never gotten, good one WIWY!  πŸ‘ Durga and Indi β­οΈβ­οΈ 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations Durga and Indi for solving the riddle.

Thanks riddle master wiwy for the riddle, interesting tale. , I am not aware of that story of RK and Nargis.
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! Indi let's dance!

Dhinka chika, dhinka chika, dhinka chika, dhinka chika
boogie.gifboogie.gifHay hay hay hay boogie.gifboogie.gif

πŸ˜ƒ 

Finally, solved a Wiwy riddle.  Thank you so much Wiwy for giving one which we could solve so quickly. Wiwy, the poem coming up soon.

@Indi
Congrats to you too for being absolutely bang on. Yes, you are right, we need another riddle, a bonus one since we got the answer so quickly. πŸ˜ƒ 

@All
Supriya's blasters' name collage on the main page has been updated. Please take a look. It's breathtaking. 😳