Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushikumari

Thanks arshi. anjali was more than a perfect sister. and she had her own way of handling chotey. loved those moments. true, she did keep the family together. that quiet stubbornness. lovely woman.

-kk

Thnx and Yes kk she was handeling Chote with very diplomatic way as she knows his anger but she always did her best to help him growing a responsible one and she did her best ,he turned to be a very responsible beyond imagination and only thing she couldn't help him was to forget past or may be it was her he couldn't forget that as she was hurt badly that night, scared badly but he took her responsibility really well as she was her family .
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 102

Dreams

A young girl dreams of being a bride. She used to dress up in her mother's drape.  She thought that when she fell in love the stars in the sky would sparkle more brightly.  She would see him everywhere and flowers would shower when he appears.  Her veil would be filled with stars and there would always be happiness and laughter all around.  But she doesn't want her dream to come true like this, under these circumstances.  She doesn't feel like that at all and she never felt like that about Shyam.

Payal says to Kushi, "you and your dreams."  She knows Kushi doesn't feel about Shyam in that way but where will she find such a fool to indulge her foolish dreams.  Will Shyam do that for her?  Is there anyone you know who will do that for you?  Kushi is in thought, Rabba Ve is playing in the background.  Yes, there is someone who moves her but he is her demon. 

but he is turning to a prince gradually.

She lies down and in her mind's eye she sees him as he is pounding the pulp out of the goon in Naintal.  She pictures him comforting her at the hospital, reaching out and placing his hand on her head.  Simultaneously, ASR is also laying in his bed thinking about her running to him at the hospital and hugging him, crying her heart out, revealing all her thoughts.  He sees her walking away from him and them sharing that brief moment of eye contact after he paid the bill.  He closes his eyes, he must get some sleep and just maybe in his slumber he will finally stop thinking about her.  Keep dreaming ASR because that won't ever happen!

so true ASR's mind is fully occupied by Khushi. and I'm sure she is coming in his dreams too.

Mami has dreams of her own.  She is interrupting Akash as he is reading the paper showing him pictures of some "Dreamgirls" for marriage.  He says, "Ma, please!" Mami wants to know why he is ignoring her.  She continues to show him pictures and he says he has told her that he doesn't want to get married atleast to those kinds of girls.  Her dreams are certainly not his dreams.

mami's dreams is shallow. she wants money and status, not a good human being.

At the GH Kushi is getting ready for work and Buaji doesn't understand why she is going since her father is ill.  That is exactly why she is going she needs to make money for his treatment and medicines. 

Khushi is thinking practical, where the oldest lady is thinking stupid. i hate buaji.

Payal is to take care of Babuji and she hands Kushi his cellular phone and tells her to come back soon.

Anjali tells Akash she knows what kind of girl he wants to marry.  He says he doesn't want a Miss Society type of girl but one who is good and straight forward, who takes care of everyone, who speaks nicely, and is just wonderful. A simple girl of his dreams and her name is Payal.  Anjali is so excited and tells him no one else then has the right to his heart since he has already decided.  He asks if he should tell her and she excitedly replies YES!

Kushi comes to the door and enters the RM.  Everyone is in the midst of cleaning for Diwali.  Achoo!  Both Kushi and ASR sneeze.  She sees someone sitting on the couch from behind and asks him why he is not working.  Doesn't he know who he is working for and if he sees him slouching on the job he will get his.  She says he can sense a lazy person in a minute.  He gets up and turns around, pulls down the scarf wrapped around his face and asks her, "Did you say something?"  Not in her dreams will she answer him, she runs away.

khushi is a big kid. I liked her aghast face.

Anjali sees Kushi running away from him and asks him what did he say to her now?  She is so happy he is there running the cleaning.  He sneezes again.  Funny for such a strong, angry young man he has a lot of physical ailments and weaknesses, diabetes and allergies- strange. (Arshi you can figure that out for me, okay?)

poor baby. God gave him so much pain! 

She is still running away from him, I think maybe she is feeling strange about what happened between them at the hospital.  She turns and come face to eyes with him (he is still got the hanky over his face).  They are just staring at each other, she looks away, obviously uncomfortable.  She wouldn't dream of talking with him right now.  Thank God the phone rings and it is Buaji reminding her of the festival and to bring home sweets, lamps and silver, (oh but what can they do since they can't afford silver)? She turns their eyes meet, he walks over, she is still on the phone, and he comes in front of her and asks how her father is through the hanky.  She asks what?  He pulls the hanky down and asks how her father is.  She says in a quiet voice he is fine, he is at home.  For the two of them this seems like a poignant moment, one of caring for the other with concern.  Arnav was really concern. that's why he was wandering around Khushi.It was sweet.  He leaves and Buaji calls Kushi Sanka Devi and hangs up.  He turns and looks at her again and she hangs up the phone and meets his eyes.  There is a bit of awkwardness, like teenage courtship when I was growing up, a little embarrassed, but you care and want to talk to each other but just can't because you are tongue tied.  She turns and walks away.

there were too much hesitation between them.

At the GH Payal is preparing the curry and Akash is standing outside her window and they both see each other.  For a moment you can see some excitement in Payal's eyes but then she remembers Mami's words and she turns away.  Akash is upset.

Back at the RM Lavanya brings the "chicken curry" embroidered pillow that Payal helped her with; Anjali grabs it saying it matches the dcor in Akash's room.  How sweet!  Kushi takes a newspaper out of her bag looking for an advertisement.  She walks with the paper in her hands and knocks over a vase breaking it.  He comes over looking at the broken vase.  Anjali comes and asks what happened to the vase.  Isn't it your favorite vase, Chote, she asks him.  Kushi is saddened and she is about to confess when he says he broke it.  She looks at him and him at her and he says it wasn't so good. So you broke it? Anjali asks.  He sighs and tells Om Prakash to clean it up.  She must be in a dream what is he doing?

OM prakash is going to the jewelry store and Anjali wants to kniow if Kushi wants anything.  Mami says how can a poor girl celebrate the Festival of Wealth?  Dream on.  Kushi says she doesn't want anything from the jewelry store but if he has a chance please bring her twenty packets of Miss Chamko detergent.  Only Miss Chamko, she hands him the money.  ASR hears.  Kushi explains to Anjali and Lavanya that in the advertisemwnt you can win a silver coin in the packet of Miss Chamko detergent.  Lavanya asks what happens if it's not there.  Kushi says then no problem we have detergent for a year.  ASR is listening. Kushi can dream!  Kushi asks La to come with her she will teach her how to draw a Rangoli.  He sits and has a cup of coffee. (WIWY!!!!)

Our next scene shows Mami trying on her wealth, jewelry, and Kushi is opening her packets of detergents. One by one, she puts her hand into the soapy powder looking for a silver coin and everytime her dream is shattered.  She prays to the Goddess before each one. The last packet is in front of her.  Please let her dream come true!  She says she can't open the packet and hands it to Lavanya.  La says come on Chamkilli, you can do it.  Be brave, open it.  Mami sees that the packet is torn ans says another nasty remark to Kushi.Anjali says to Kushi why does she worry she is there for her and she will get her more packets if necessary.  Anjali is like her fairy godmother at times.  Kushi says "No Anjali if this packet is my fate then so be it." She prays to be saved from disgrace. OH!  What happened? They ask did you get your one silver coin? No!  Two!

Kushi is so excited and jumping up and down and he is just watching. He thinks about his good deed.  He opened the packet when nobody was around and placed the coins in the packet and then told Om Prakash not to say anything.  How wonderful to see her jumping for joy with a smile on her face.

How wonderful to watch him making her dream come true!

ASR was so happy to make her happy.

awesome analysis Cynthia.
all the red lines stood out for me and my comments are in pink.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am in agreement with you girls.  When the woes of the world become too much to bear we can come to our IPK fantasy land that is filled with so much love in all forms to sustain us.  Love in the form of hate, love in the form of anger, unfulfilled love, obsessive love, love between a brother and sister, love for parents living and passed on, unending love, soulmate love...crazy, zany love and love that is beyond all understanding!  Thank you to the creators of this show for becoming our saviors of solace and peace and our safety net.!!!  Let us all send peace, love and light to this crazy world.  I believe it can change.  Just like you had reminded us once Ami the words of Ghandi, "Be the change you want to see in the world!"  Let's just send love to all! XO Cyn

My full consent to all of you Ami, Durga and Cinthia. When I hear  those heinous war crimes, international and domestic atrocities, how innocent lives are barbarically played with, my stomach churns. Even the supposed one leg of bull of  Dharma in the Kal yug seems to have gone amiss!  Asli duniya is indeed becoming  a nightmare Ami. If this hideous trend continues, we may even loose the privilege to be called humans very soon!  Last Dec, when the Connecticut school shooting happened followed by the horrendous Delhi bus incident, I had to watch almost 25-30 epis back to back to make me sane and functional again!

Like Durga said, some times I do take guilt trips but as Cinthia beautifully put forth, this fantasy land shows us a way to rejuvenate ourselves.   But is n't it real people with great artistic values behind creating this magical fantasy land? Just hanging onto that thin ray of hope.. "woh subah kabhi tho aayegi"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4wH2HDy_kkg
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kushikumari

morning indi,

have a great day!

hi kk, 

good morning or is it evening to you. ðŸ˜³ hope a lovely day/evening for you too. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Watching the Heer-Ranjha episodes on IPK Telugu, reminded me of this wonderful VM by Zoha. I love this VM immensely, after seeing it for the first time, I remember I used to watch it daily for many days. Wanted to share it, here's the vm.

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9V4wIJupG4 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9V4wIJupG4[/YOUTUBE]

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Horizon that was me and still a book worm hardly have social gatherings or want to go.But really wanna know the tricks of transformation because I am pure Achi Bachi as you noticed even on this thread.😊

@Durga come on I am out of ideas for this riddle you are good at this so what is the next answer?😊 

Arshi, I am at a loss too, can't think of any answer. Except for the toffee one, could not make another attempt. I've asked for clues from Wiwy. Let's see if she gives any.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Indi in black bold my answer is same as I already put in other comment.In blue yes that was her trait which creators showed us from the beginning.
In purple yes she was covering herself and when her Dupatta fell down she was covering by her arms .That was Khushi and then later it was "What The"

What my pondering thoughts are they wanted to show some changes in her and he wanted to see in her but that was way too much and at the top after remarriage she was the same then why during Mehndi and like in front of people.In private may be like Bachelor's night though I have objection with that too but still can accept that as it was in between them but not this Menhdi one.

Agree with you both. Although, I did like the Mehandi dress, but it was not something Khushi would wear. It was more Sanaya and less Khushi in that outfit. But, more than that, what was really irritating was her wearing the same for so many episodes. If it was supposed to be worn at a fully crowded function, at a hospital, everywhere, then, the makers should have atleast given her something less revealing.

Ok, let's for some time assume that Khushi wears such dresses, and she had to go to the hospital and be there without being able to change. Even then, the least thing anybody would do was cover herself with a dupatta, just like she did at the dhaba. Even dancers cover themselves with shawl or dupatta while they wait for their performance. But, this was too much.

First they make her wear such a dress, which Khushi wouldn't agree to, then they make her go around places without even letting her to cover herself. This only shows that the whole thing was for trp. How pathetic!
DurgaS thumbnail

Thankks Durga I was hysterical about "chicken curry" (its chikankaari - that is why I wrote it like that.  That Lavanya is a hoot!

Ha, ha. Of course, she is. Didn't realise that you wrote that on purpose. I should have known. Sorry. 😊 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

My gifs of Episode 105 to share with you!  Just wanted to capture some special moments!  Ladies notice our Khushi daydreaming about ASR with his short hair cut which we'll see officially in tomorrow's episode 106!!!    🤢

A gust of the wind

Khushi daydreaming about ASR!  😆 

Khushi's confetti dream

Khushi's flashback

This is a treat, Kate. Thank you for this.  😊