Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

omg.. barun was present on match but I didn't see him on tv..

awesome update

both knows that they are strongly attractive to each other but thinking about their friendship and professional relation. they are backing out..
they both are behaving so childish.. khushi ran away from him. lol.. chalo atleast they talked...

who is this new entry.. aww.. my arnie is jealous seeing them hugging

continue soon
limitless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who is the new entry now... I wanted kushi and arnav to realise thier feelings soon... but great update and good analysis about how they behave with each other 
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Taking a guess he is Akhil Ahuja... 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it both trying to avoid each other and when finally they decide to forget about what happened a guy shows up and khushi runs in to his hands who is this guy can't wait to find out loved the update awesome outfit 
darya20 thumbnail
Omg now who is this new guy ๐Ÿ˜•
Ooo my poor baby arnav mmmuah
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah the dilemma after the kiss...! Who is the new entry..?

Both have acknowledged to themselves about being attracted to each other...no when will they tell each other.. That the kiss means everything they claim it does not...!

Shashi and Shalini probably did notice the strained silence between A and K but biding their time to say anything...!

Waiting for the next one to find out who brought on t he million dollar smile...and miffed Arnav in the process..!
segad thumbnail
you are an evil woman for leaving us hanging

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved Khushi's outfit
Bless them both, they thought by meeting Shashi they will get a little time to themselves and avoid the other but unluckily bumped into each other
Khushi melted his anger instantly, well the vulnerability in her eyes did
Seems like they are going to be back to normal but hang on, Arnav and jealous..not a good combo
Wonder who this mystery man is that made Khushi smile a 1000 watts
And seems like Shashi is very attentive and picked up on the glances Arnav was giving Khushi instantly
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice FF!๐Ÿ˜Š i read it in a go...i loved it soo far๐Ÿ˜Š
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Loved it to the bits.. Who is this new man now? The kiss they shared was already doing no good for them and now to top it all this man is added. Arna jealous seeing her hug the other man?? Wonder who actually the man is.. Waiting for the nxt chap already.. Continue soon..