Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for not commenting on the last few chapters.

I feel for Khushi - her father dying probably because of his nefarious activities is just one more way he disappointed his family. Sheetal implicating Khushi and Arnav to the police...saying Arnav was in love with her?? She's just one crazy lady...

And then the confession from Khushi that she had met Arnav before...and that kiss! πŸ˜³

Poor Arnav...to see this newcomer take Khushi away from him (at least that's what he thinks right now after that hug). I guess he's the cousin that will be married soon? I hope Arnav doesn't have a reason to be jealous for too long.

Love the story so far - looking forward to Shashi and Garima's developing acquaintance...
Sanaya.Barun thumbnail
Make arnav jealous!! I wanna c that arnav! πŸ˜†
Barun actually came to watch match with starplus team??
Running to youtube...
Edited by Sanaya.Barun - 11 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh so they're back to normal but then arnav got angry. who's this Jew entry? I'm guessing its a handsome young man who happens to be khushi's friend.
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I truly regret my decision for not watching IPL this year... as i'm not a fan of cricket...πŸ˜” our very own Hotwa was there..😲 m sure they would have focused the camera on him at-least once...[:'(]

anyways, absolutely loved the update..❀️❀️
Khushi was Damn Cute with all her child like acts... i hope atleast Arnav would not be running away from his emotions...

you have come up with a twist? i'm not at all worried about it unless he is a negative character...πŸ˜ƒ i hope he is not.. and i love to see Arnav jelly...❀️❀️ Make him more...πŸ˜‰

Absolutely amazing update...πŸ‘ Loved it..❀️❀️

Do update soon...😊😊
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
I think it's khushi's cousin akhil whom she hugged...arnav is jealous and confused about his feelings...
Can't wait to read how their relationship progresses...:-)
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice intro of shashi loved the convo between arnav-shashi and khus-shashi too.
arshi were trying to be normal with each other, you ended this chapter with a cliffhanger, who was that now who held khushi in his arms, and drove arnav to nuts, jealous asr is a treat to watch always.
adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who is that person ?new entry plz yaar don't do like this . update soon 😭 😭
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great update...they both feeling so ac ward it's pretty normal...after what happened.

Wow Arnav jealous loving it...

Wow Barun was at the stadium...and that too in SP stand...that something...
Well at least you'll watched the match...at the same place if that's some consolation...I would feel the same way and my poor hubby would feel the grunt of it...he already so used to my IPK and Barun craziness ...😊
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...curious to know who the guy was...seeing whom khushi forgot about arnav...
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Super update

Who is this new character ?