No MORE CHAT CLUBS

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Friends,

We tried our best to accomodate all your wishes.

But despite our wishes and despite efforts of a few stalwarts of this section, some members were keen on not listening to us, not following basic courtesy and rules of IF, leaving us no choice but to take this stern step here.

CHAT THREADS WILL BE CLOSED HENCEFORTH.

Any thread wwhich will have a post of Hi or hello or how are you will be closed.  Any thread which will contain a post which is akin to chat, which does not contribute to the thread will be closed.

IF DEV TEAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for this priya i hope this shows people that u guys were serious about what u were saying oh well i guess this was to happen when people do noy follow rules thanks for putting this as a sticky hopefully people will read this and think
x_pooja_x thumbnail
wen i saw this post i was like not again but i agree with julu ..this was bound to happen ..u gave us a chance ..n we blew it ..thanx anywayz 😊 n yeh hope this teaches sum pplEdited by x_pooja_x - 17 years ago
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

agreed with julu.we r trying to obey those rules.hope everyone get it now that we have to obey those rules otherwise we r not ale to chat anymore.actually first i was shocked what???how we chat now? but good to see that our chat clubs r not closed this is our last warning.😳

greatmaratha thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky_rose

but good to see that our chat clubs r not closed this is our last warning.😳

This is not ur last warning.

This was the final straw which broke the camels back 😃

Chat clubs are all closed.

No more chat clubs will be permitted in any guise whatsoever.

No reunions, no nothing.

And mind you, any post which will have a Hi hello post will be closed and if need be trashed.

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok... i think this is ok as we were given another chance and if we all didnt follow therules then wat was gonna happen b4 has happened now.thank for informing us 😊 . I would like to say one thing though.. There are otehr section where this goes on. NOt only this section.😊Edited by pyaari_puja - 17 years ago
sweetlata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I apologise on behalf of Fgians !! I know every body tried and the spammin came down to some extent but it still remained.
I thought when a few of us will get a warning, every one would get further more careful.
I still remember when i was new here, i had used the letter s**ks ! and i got a warning for it. Ever since then although i saw many using the word and getting no warning, i still made it a point by refraining to use the word again, since some one told me not to.
As far as chat clubs are concerned, now that you have decided, we wont have them, we have no choice but to accept the decision ! And we honour it ! Because atleast u gave us a chance.
Thanks for ur co-operation. 
Sorry again Edited by sweetlata - 17 years ago
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, this was bound to happen Since I too had seen some posts as vishesh explained.
You gave us a chance and that's kind enough 😊
Thanks you
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
Oh well ... Thanks for at least giving us a chance ...
and sorry that some of us couldn't keep up with it ...
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349394&TPN=1 15

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349394&TPN=1 14

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349394&TPN=2

yai rules sirf is section ke liye kio hen ? baki sections mai jo chat hota he wahan koi action nhee liya jata ! or dosre sections se bohat se members aker yahan hello hi kerte hen !!