Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockprincess123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: maverickmartin

Linnie, this is not a comment for your chapter because I haven't read it yet. This is to present you a gift I have worked upon all day. Errm, all day because I just didn't do it in one go, not that I'm that slow in doing things.

Anyway, here it is.

Welcome back, Aquiline.

I couldn't have agreed anymore with you Mav! You really do have a wonderful talent of portraying a real insight to stories with your mind-boggling pictures!

I know it must mean so much more to Lin that it does to me but I could not help myself here, you have me stumped. It really is beautiful!! :)) xxx
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rabba vey... A lovely chapter...nd welcome back Lin...
moonlight2630 thumbnail
All the updates were awesome
I must say u r amazing writer love ur writing skill waiting for next updates.
All The Best For Exams.
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay u r back. this feels great :)
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peda

HI

I have a confession to make...😳I was "one of those forum readers" who stayed away from this particular ff because I found the title off putting.

However last night I finally succumbed and decided to give a few chapters a try. Well I read the whole of last night and today to finally catch up to the current chapter.
 I was totally hooked.

I cannot explain how captivated I was by your story that even my bathroom breaks had to be dire  emergencies.

I now see that you couldn't have given your ff a more apt title.

I really can't  wait to read more and I sincerely pray that other forum members give this a try because it really is worthy of more readers.

I am usually a silent reader but I can honestly say that there were quite a few chapters where I could see myself commenting.
I really like the way you engage the reader in your style of story telling.

looking forward to future updates

ps Welcome back

Rabba Vey Peda... (I hope I can call you that)
I feel so good that in spite of not liking the title, the question of 'why this title' brings you her and you came to give it a try... n see its worth it, right?

On behalf of COC, I soul, welcome you in WORLD of ARHASIA.. where the mystery continues..!!
Make your self comfortable in INN and feel free to interact with all of us..!!
Soon you will get your welcome msg from storyteller herself... till that time, Innkeeperbhaiya - take care of our new reader-mate!

P.S - @Bold: Hai na, hai ha... Hi-5 for that... I wish the same.. they don't know what they are missing..!
P.S.S. your username reminds me of one of the Guajarati sweet.. (plz don't mind)

Enjoy ur ride
H
Soul
Edited by A_Soul - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome BACK.. linπŸ€— so good to see you back...πŸ˜ƒ
aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

For now i am out of town...so cant give a hugeee comment for my favourite reader... but i hope the glitters above can potray my impatience for this lovely ff and a wonderful writer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read up to the Loutra :(  I didnt know we had updates since then.

*runs to read*
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sharing the chocolate syrup?????????

*brain dead*

I CANT COPE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!
hoopoe thumbnail
Guess who?!!!... πŸ˜‰

The Guardian Angel...

"Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences."                                                                                                         ...J.K. Rowling

The Avenging angel...

"Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged."                                                                                    ...Samuel Johnson

P.S. Aquiline, where are you? Its been four days already... πŸ˜³ Hope to see you soon... 😊 
Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago