hope u r fine and ur exams too
may u get 100% result
ameen
have a good day
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 165: The Night Before the Wedding Night

Sisterly talk and Brotherly talk… so different yet so similar in terms of talking their heart out…!

Though both scene written separately I visualize it as one clip of sister talk then next clip of brother talk… like when payal open the window and feel the cold breeze then immediate next clip was of Akash looking at moon n saying 'She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life'…

Like wise I visualize… and linny I tell you it felt fabulous… I am feeling so happy!

She couldn't believe she was really saying goodbye to her family. Of course, she could meet them when she wanted to, but things would all be so different. Besides, she couldn't be too insisting to see her family once she was the Lady of the castle.

This reminds me of night before my sis getting married…! We both are so different person but I remember that night we slept holding each other's hand.

She opened the window and shivered in the rush of the biting cold wind of the night. And then she peered down the window and saw the tiny shape of her young sister sitting cross-legged on the cold garden grass.

What a pretty vision Lin!

"And together beget a family of Mischiefs?" Payal was appalled, "I am afraid I cannot let that happen! One mischief-maker is well and fine, thank you."

Ha ha.. One light moment between all emotional one… Nice!

"Well," Payal laid her head on Kushi's lap this time, "if I am to find the man who is marry my little sister, I would want him to be someone who would let my sister be young and childlike at heart even when she is expected to be all wifely and motherly. I would want him protect you from hurt for you are someone who is willing to sacrifice all your happiness and trade it for pain so that others around you can be happy. I want someone who will defend you and take good care of you even when you fall into little mischiefs of your own making."

"And above all, Kushi," Payal whispered, cupping her young sister's face, so that they were looking into each other's eyes, "I want you to be wedded to a man who will love you like no one has ever loved you before. You deserve the best man there is to exist, my little sister."

Above two paras are sooo soo good lin… Elder sister n khushi's only friend pouring out all her wishes for her…  I lost in it..!!

The only thing I felt lacking is, not even a single time khushi memorizes of Lordy...
Something like, when Payal is speaking.. totally contradictory action/words of him come up to khushi's mind..

… I think it quite natural to remember the special person when one talks about life patner, specially when the feeling are reached to the level where she select cloths of his likings..

Lord Arnav sighed annoyingly, "It's a most ridiculous thing then, this feeling of love that you are having."

Oyeee….! (Sunny deol style) love ko ridiculous nai bolna..!

The moon reflected it's bright shine in Lord Arnav's eyes as he looked up at it, "What does it really feel like, Akash?"

Same, what you are feeling it right now.. my lordy!

Lord Akash chuckled, "I can't believe you are asking this!"

He he.. Lord sky, hota hain hota hai.. kabhi kabhi gadhe ko bhi bukhar aata hain!!

Lord Arnav shook his head and muttered, "Bother I even asked!"

Have patience Lordy!!

But Lord Akash continued, not having heard it, "Every time you see her………you feel like you are being awakened from death itself. When your hand brushes against hers…..…tingles run down your body and you feel alive. When she smiles………you know you would die to keep that unfading smile on her face..……."

Lovely words lin… main doob gai..!!

And for two para, where Lordy connect each word of Lord Sky with khushi..

Wow… just wow..
Don't know about lody's state.. but I am gone!!

Lord Akash drained the rest of the wine in his glass and frowned, "Well, one thing I am certain of. If there is ever to be a girl in my brother's life, she will have EARNED her way into his wall-like heart and hence she will be a worthy woman indeed, for her to be chosen by him," and then he chuckled,  adding,  "Wonder who that impossible future sister-in-law would be……...…"

It feels so good to see Akash with such dialogues… You don't fab work linny!! 

A gold necklace on a maiden's neck shone in the darkness of her mind. Flitting through the dim cave she had been waiting in, the Lady in the Dark Hood moved to the mouth of the cave and looked up at the moon, her face in the shadow of her hood, "Finally! It is time." 

Now this why i fall for your writing... just look at that start of para.. wah wah wah..!

The answer of ,Time of what?, lays in how, in which tone n style I read the bold words…

Tighten up my seat belt..
And I'm all set..!

Bring it on LH!!

BG specially for Lordy's current state…!

Woh Kaun Hai Jiske Rahon Ko Takti Hai Nazar
Woh Kaun Hai Jisne Kiya Hai Mujhko Khud Se Bekhaabar
Woh Kaun Hai Hai Jo Mere Pal Pal Mein Shamil Hai 
Woh Kaun Hai Jo Meri Manzil Hai 
Woh Kaun Hai Jise Mein Sunna Chahta Hoon, Dekhna Chahta Hoon.

Ban Ke Saaya Mere Sang Rehta Hai Kaun
Maine Ye Na Jana Kabhi
Aisa Na Tha Haal Mera
Haal Ye Mera Hua Hai Abhi
Woh Khwab Hai Ya Haqeeqat Hai
Woh Jo Bhi Hai Meri Zaroorat Hai
Zaroorat Hai

Enjoy
H
Soul

Welcome Back!!!

hushniya thumbnail
Aww he is finally realising his love but what z coming next you said K will regret wearing the gown for lord arnav and then tnis mysterious lady, oh I can't wait to see what his secret is and also who the lady is, amazing you always leave us craving for more 👏
Annie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
June is here and can't wait to read ur updates :)
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back!!! Hope all is well with you.  Can't wait to read more! Edited by saomom - 11 years ago
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI

I have a confession to make...😳I was "one of those forum readers" who stayed away from this particular ff because I found the title off putting.

However last night I finally succumbed and decided to give a few chapters a try. Well I read the whole of last night and today to finally catch up to the current chapter.
 I was totally hooked.

I cannot explain how captivated I was by your story that even my bathroom breaks had to be dire  emergencies.

I now see that you couldn't have given your ff a more apt title.

I really can't  wait to read more and I sincerely pray that other forum members give this a try because it really is worthy of more readers.

I am usually a silent reader but I can honestly say that there were quite a few chapters where I could see myself commenting.
I really like the way you engage the reader in your style of story telling.

looking forward to future updates

ps Welcome back
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
June is here and we deserve an update
Hope your exams went well
shreelakshan thumbnail
Wow!!!!! Lin, u r back!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃...GAWD!!! the smileys don't cover the humongous grin licking my face!!!! am sooo  sooo happy...welcome back lin...😛... can't wait for your updates...😊
sansu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi!!!...

lovely chapter!!...

it was pleasant and warm to read the conversation of the sisters and the brothers...

Winter was settling in and, though there would not be snow, the cold winds would keep blowing every day for the next few weeks.

i like the visual the it creates and to imagine hw this land this would look during this period...

n the "cold winds" ...is it a reference to something that is gonna happen?>...will the consequence stretch over weeks?...will the warmth sway away from our dear arhi n their families?!!...*overthinking one little line*...

"And together beget a family of Mischiefs?" Payal was appalled, "I am afraid I cannot let that happen! One mischief-maker is well and fine, thank you."

😆😆...i really liked payal's line here!!...

i loved all the descriptions payal had for khushi's man...but, i could not definitely say that lordy came into my mind with the description...

lordy will be the man, but, he has a long way to go before ful-filling these dreams of payal...he will protect her from hurt, but, what abt the hurt he gives her?

i wonder, what khushi will be thinking?...

the only man she thinks of is lordy, but, she will remember contradicting things abt lordy nah?...

"Love is magic."

"Bother I even asked!"- 😆😆...i really liked this comeback!!..lordy style!!

i loved all the descriptions and flashbacks lordy had!!...n let me tell u, the whole part had me feeling totally fuzzy inside!!...beautiful lines dearie!!

n yes, akash , she would be worthy indeed!!..she will "Earn" her way into her heart!!...n im worried what all she would have to face before ur brother realises that she owns his heart!!...

"Finally! It is time." 

good and bad, happy and sad, beauties and beasts, full moons and cold winds, love and hate, truth and lies, sisters and brothers...with all this in my mind, i give up on thinking and get ready to enjoy ur beautiful writing...

i loved it as always!!🤗🤗

waiting for more!!...

p.s : thanks for the update aura dear...

n an official "welcome back" hug to u my dear lin!!😉🤗

maverickmartin thumbnail
Linnie, this is not a comment for your chapter because I haven't read it yet. This is to present you a gift I have worked upon all day. Errm, all day because I just didn't do it in one go, not that I'm that slow in doing things.

Anyway, here it is.

Welcome back, Aquiline.