Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bea_rom thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this is a nice story
glad everything is ok now
but is Lavania planing to do something against khushi?
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update..

thanks 4 d pm
LittlePrincess8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for early update and pm...its nice..loved that they dont have any misunderstanding...plz continue soon.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on thread 2 !! 🤗 Lovely update !! 😳
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
We so finally the fight is sorted out
Good to know
rizib thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
an update after ages!!!! thanks for the PM... expected a longer one.. :( will be waiting for the next updates...update soon plz..
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Part 11:

The week passed by in a jiffy. The day arrived when finally they were getting engaged. The past few days, the fear of marrying a complete stranger was fading n the conviction of tying the knot to this man was becoming firmer.

With all the care, phone calls, trying to understand each other phase of last few days were going really smooth n she was trying to make full use of it.

Payal entered khushi's room with a big box in her hand.

"Here, finally your dress came and all the alterations are done. Really this lehenga is awesomely designed khushi. I was wondering what better you could design for your wedding outfit." Payal said with excitement n glimmer written all over her face.

"I just hope everyone likes it." Khushi said taking the box in her hand.

"By everyone you mean arnav, right" payal said winking at her n giving her a big grin.

"No. by everyone means everyone" khushi said trying to look serious but her blush gave it all.

"Ya, right" payal said n moved to the closet to remove the jewelries for the lehenga.

Suddenly khushi's phone rang; she immediately knew that the phone was arnav's as he was very particular n called her everyday at this time.

Payal also knew about who called but said nothing n tried to ignore it.

"Hey" khushi picked with all the excitement oozing from her voice.

"Hello" arnav said in the husky voice of his.

"We need to meet….I have to show you something" arnav said sternly, his voice felt differently today, may be khushi was imagining too much.

"Ya sure, we are meeting tonight, then you can show me whatever you want." Khushi said wondering if there was some surprise stored in for her.

"No…we need to meet before the engagement. This is important. We need to get over it before we get engaged" arnav said again with hisw damn-I-am-hell-serious tone.

"Oh ok…but what is it exactly?" khushi said with some fear creeping in her heart.

"I will tell you, when we meet. Meet me in an hour at Claire coffee house." And the phone disconnected with these lines.

He sounded different. This is not going to be good. This was all she could understand n feel about the whole clipped conversation they had a few moments ago.

----------------------------

i know, short updates but the parts are just fillers...there are going to be good, long updates soon...do tell me if you want improvement in story or any different way in my writing...Please comment for the feedbacks...for pms, send me buddy request!😃

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Cliffhanger!! Does e have a gift for Khushi! Or is he upset about something? Please update soon. 
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
but not fair u gave us a cliffhanger 😭
so to make up for it u have
to update soon 😉 😛 😊
pls update soon
Thanx for pm 😆 Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m here

uh-oh what he wants her to see now...please nothing that can create problems...
excited to know whats gonna come next...
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago