Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

Of course we are super Phangurlies of Hair-o's hair 😳 and I Love making phun...ahem I mean Gushing about the Hair πŸ˜† You may think of me as the Hair-os cheerleader πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

noodle into jalebi...I want food again...what the?? its almost 12:30 here  I should sleep πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Later Alligators 😎

Same.
I should Sahleep.
Laters😎
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*hiding my face behind this* -->>

*knock knock *
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
great post   meera

i loved the episode  

loved  the    flashbacks

occupied with work  no time to describe   episode in full detail  

have fun 
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

*hiding my face behind this* -->>

*knock knock *

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Doth Mine Eyes Decieveth Me?? 😲😲😲
Tis Peu?? 😲😲😲😲

was going to sleep...have to get up for work in 6 hrs 🀒...You better leave me a long love letter which should include flowery praises and your Ode to Hairo's Hair Okay...

Now Adios...For Realz πŸ˜ƒ
Megher_Palok thumbnail
I feel after a 12 years leap i m entering into Monuland 😳 πŸ˜†

MEERA πŸ€—

Congo Shongo on giving birth to such cutie-pie a baby πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Megher_Palok thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

😲
Doth Mine Eyes Decieveth Me?? 😲😲😲
Tis Peu?? 😲
was going to sleep...have to get up for work in 6 hrs 🀒...You better leave me a long love letter which should include flowery praises and your Ode to Hairo's Hair Okay...
Now Adios...For Realz πŸ˜ƒ

Ha ha 😎 Go n enjoy ur beauty sleep dearie 😳

My love letters are on d way πŸ˜‰

Good Night πŸ€—
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked all the posts in this thread. Specially urs, purplelolo and leesan's ... had tears in my eyes at the plight of all three MM & M(unna)... 
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Very first love letter is for U 😳

Loved ur every write-ups ! πŸ˜ƒ Though i m unable to catch them daily cos of my early morn plans everyday 😭 (I Hatee summer 🀒 😳   all my schedule over d day has shifted to morn now 🀒 ) *I miss late night MMT n early morn ur musings 😳 * N in d afternoon, when i come online, i miss ur musings cos of God gifted Lazyness in me 🀒   

Nyway I m free at morn today so i m here πŸ˜ƒ   I better enjoy this moment 😳

I caught up some of ur musings during last weekens πŸ˜›   tell me why u write soo soo well ??!!!!!! Tht my thoughts r soo influnced by ur thinking more than mine own πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Love u for this, for making my confused soul be settle to some extent 😳 πŸ€—

Nyway coming to d chars now...in my next post 😳 πŸ˜†
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Megha : Poor lady So much pain tht too cos of some wrong info πŸ˜†   I will kill Guru if he doesnt spoken up till d end of this week 😑 πŸ˜†   Tht saree n pendent scene was full dose of torture 😭

Also last night her dailouges when Mohan had hickups 😳   "Someone surely is missing u" Oh...she was talking abt Meera    I felt bad...    N our Mohan d great...all busy in his own dream...Tum samne ho or something like tht πŸ˜†   Dumbo ! open ur eyes n look at d pain in ur darling wify's eyes πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Megha want a jor ka jhatka joro se πŸ˜† πŸ˜› .Plz someone go n give her tht ( why any1 else πŸ˜† ) Mohan stop giving her cold shoulder...she is not gonnaunderstand herself...give her a good shake of truth 😳 πŸ˜†

Mohan : DROOL-worthy from every angle πŸ˜‰ Thts wht i ve only to say 😳 *bakika u n Bidu milke kr dena πŸ˜‰ *

Beera : -->I m πŸ˜† I still think there is some jhol in tht acene πŸ˜† May be he was in his own mission πŸ˜‰ May be to save Navi ( he got some secret info abt attack ) or He is playing his own game to take revenge from Navi n planing some thing 😳   I ll not be upset or something if they turned Beera -ve 😳   But i ll be Shocked if they teamed Beera up with Munna 🀒   It would be real unrealistic n beyond NBT flavour where +ve turned out as -ve all of a sudden tht too joining hands with some1 whom he hated die-hard 🀒

CVs stop giving something like tht 😑 πŸ˜†   If u wanna turn Beera -ve then bring it on 😳   but for god sake not as Munna-Beera partner in crime 🀒

Let them both to take their own revenge unknown to each other...tht would be real fun 😈 * i know i m sounding like lil monster here 😈 πŸ˜† *

Munna : Again i m like This char beyond my imagination πŸ˜†   No comment 🀣

Ragini : Wht was all tht in y'day epi...chkimg bag like his biwi n all ? πŸ˜• U lil girl give him some privacy at least 😑 🀣 Loving someone is good but be in limit in my pov 😳

Here i support Munna...he is doing a fav job by teaching a bad lesson everytime 🀒 🀣

I Dont Like Munna-Ragi whtever it is But Not Love at least for Me 🀒   They r yet to fallin love from my POV πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sumi entering Monuland πŸ˜³

Nice one Meera...I really liked the episode. Mohan-Megha dinner date...and Mohan pacing up and down to eat the food cooked by Megha...Megha also eager to dine with Mohan but both of them concealing their desires...the flashback...everything was super awesome! And special mention for Guru who was hungry too πŸ˜†...poor guy...ek toh galti ki uske baad he is starving as a way to punish himself! ...chup chap if he confesses then he will get kantaaps from Mohan but Megha will save him from getting any more kantaaps...it was the right time...if he confesses in Megha's absence he will even be thrown out and she will not be there to save him...because thats what all mahaan soap heroines do..they are all forgiving but will not forgive their hair-o πŸ˜†

The flashback, where Megha teases Mohan that some woman must be thinking of him...Mohan got really annoyed and made it clear that there will be nobody but her in his life...this indicates the kind of anger and hurt he is going to experience when Megha lets him know about what she 'knows' about his Meera! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I also loved his character certificate nahi dena wala dialogue last night. There are many a times when we fight with our loved ones and in the heat of the moment decide not to clarify things because we are just too tired mentally to clarify anything...so I was fine with Mohan doing that with her. But his gesture of putting together Addu's picture so gently and with so much love must have left her confused. Loved Kunal and Akku. I wanted Guru to tell her how much her bhaiya had suffered in these 12 years but Mohan stopped him ...I guess if Mohan had not stopped him then Guru would have gone ahead and confessed the truth too in the flow of the moment! But lets wait for the drama to unfold today I am not complaining though 😳

These lines are for Mohan 😭

Khabi Khud Pe Khabi Halat Pe Rona Aaya…
Baat Nikli To Har Ik Baat Pe Rona Aaya…

And these for Meggie 😭

Hum To Samje Te K Hum Bhol Gaye Hain Un Ko…
Kia Hova Aaj Ye Kis Baat Pe Rona Aaya…

Munna- They really are doing a good job in revealing his side of the story bit by bit! The man is really intriguing. I just hate his and Ragini's scenes though! 🀒...they are like Karela sitting on top of a chocolate pastry πŸ˜†...

Beera- I am with you...Beera is really shady...I have never trusted him either. And all those Vishwas dialogues he's been mouthing from the past 2 days are an indication that he is going to break Nanhi's trust. Okay he might not be the one instrumental in harming her but he will make sure that Project Talaash flops. Do you think Beera and Munna have been working together as a secret mission? If they are then there is a blooper. Beera has not told Munna that MM live separately which makes no sense right?

I am all up for today's episode...Mohan's sapno ke castles will come crashing down and something will happen or somebody will call him thus he will not explain Megha...I somehow feel Guru will tell her the truth.

Uske baad Megha will run towards Mohan singing:

Saajan aa jao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Before I finish one more song for MM from Scorpions 😳:

Time, it needs time
To win back your love again.
I will be there, I will be there.

Love, only love
Can bring back your love someday.

Fight, babe, I'll fight
To win back your love again.