Users

Frequent Posters

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Sumi entering Monuland πŸ˜³

Meera doing Balam Pichkari on Sumi πŸ˜‰...happy belated Holi Sumster πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†
Nice one Meera...I really liked the episode. Mohan-Megha dinner date...and Mohan pacing up and down to eat the food cooked by Megha...Megha also eager to dine with Mohan but both of them concealing their desires...the flashback...everything was super awesome! And special mention for Guru who was hungry too πŸ˜†...poor guy...ek toh galti ki uske baad he is starving as a way to punish himself! ...chup chap if he confesses then he will get kantaaps from Mohan but Megha will save him from getting any more kantaaps...it was the right time...if he confesses in Megha's absence he will even be thrown out and she will not be there to save him...because thats what all mahaan soap heroines do..they are all forgiving but will not forgive their hair-o πŸ˜†

Thanks Sumi Embarrassed Me too...It was a nice episode...since Sonal's return the show has been going great...I hope they dont hurry up too soon...let Monu Meggie reach their truce and then start the Pighling process of the Frosted Saree πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Noo Nooo he deserves One Kantaap pleej...Only Monu can oblige...so let him fess up to Monu πŸ˜†
The flashback, where Megha teases Mohan that some woman must be thinking of him...Mohan got really annoyed and made it clear that there will be nobody but her in his life...this indicates the kind of anger and hurt he is going to experience when Megha lets him know about what she 'knows' about his Meera! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

He did...got pretty belligerent over there...should have made Megha realize that Monu could never be anyone for else...She has ruined him for all other women  πŸ˜† But over Doe eyed Do do Head doesnt wanna think...only wanna listen to her sauten...Hehehe its gonna be exciting πŸ˜†
I also loved his character certificate nahi dena wala dialogue last night. There are many a times when we fight with our loved ones and in the heat of the moment decide not to clarify things because we are just too tired mentally to clarify anything...so I was fine with Mohan doing that with her. But his gesture of putting together Addu's picture so gently and with so much love must have left her confused. Loved Kunal and Akku. I wanted Guru to tell her how much her bhaiya had suffered in these 12 years but Mohan stopped him Ouch...I guess if Mohan had not stopped him then Guru would have gone ahead and confessed the truth too in the flow of the moment! But lets wait for the drama to unfold today Ouch I am not complaining though 😳

I liked it too...Its time Monu starts Bhao Khaoing πŸ˜† he deserves to be chased around too πŸ˜† Oh the way he was putting the picture back together *sigh*  I felt Guru might have said something right there...but he was stopped by our clueless idiot...at least they realized that this was a new picture of Addu...warna both idiots would just have gone to their respective layers and licked their wounds πŸ˜†
These lines are for Mohan 😭

Khabi Khud Pe Khabi Halat Pe Rona Aaya'
Baat Nikli To Har Ik Baat Pe Rona Aaya'

And these for Meggie 😭

Hum To Samje Te K Hum Bhol Gaye Hain Un Ko'
Kia Hova Aaj Ye Kis Baat Pe Rona Aaya'

*sigh* such beautiful words...Lovely!! state their situation so well...Embarrassed

Munna- They really are doing a good job in revealing his side of the story bit by bit! The man is really intriguing. I just hate his and Ragini's scenes though! 🀒...they are like Karela sitting on top of a chocolate pastry Ouch πŸ˜†...

He is intriguing!! and I am really like Kanwar Dhillon πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰  Mee too hate Rags and Munna Abuse wala Romance...They need to cut it out😑

Beera- I am with you...Beera is really shady...I have never trusted him either. And all those Vishwas dialogues he's been mouthing from the past 2 days are an indication that he is going to break Nanhi's trust. Okay he might not be the one instrumental in harming her but he will make sure that Project Talaash flops. Do you think Beera and Munna have been working together as a secret mission? If they are then there is a blooper. Beera has not told Munna that MM live separately which makes no sense right?

Cool we dont trust Beera πŸ˜ƒ He does make me uncomfortable with his vishwas talks🀒 exactly, he doesnt want to harm her physically...he wants to break her emotionally...so even if he saves her...he will go ahead with his Dhoka plans...not sure if Beera Munna are working together...but even if they are, maybe they havent met, just spoken on the phone;...Beera is only giving Info about Project Talaash and nothing personal about Mohan,...Since Beeras problem is not that personal...his thing is with nanhi and AI πŸ˜• 

I am all up for today's episode...Mohan's sapno ke castles will come crashing down and something will happen or somebody will call him thus he will not explain Megha...I somehow feel Guru will tell her the truth.

Mee Too!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† I dunno who he will tell...at this point I will take a confession to a potted plant as well...Baas Abb bol dey 😑 πŸ˜†

Uske baad Megha will run towards Mohan singing:

Saajan aa jao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Doubt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She would be Bhaoing Neer πŸ˜†

Before I finish one more song for MM from Scorpions 😳:

Time, it needs time
To win back your love again.
I will be there, I will be there.

Love, only love
Can bring back your love someday.

Fight, babe, I'll fight
To win back your love again.

Love, only love
Can break down the walls someday.

If we'd go again
All the way from the start,
I would try to change
The things that killed our love.

Your pride has build a wall, so strong
That I can't get through.
Is there really no chance
To start once again?
I'm loving you.

Lovely Song Sumi...very suitable for Monu and Meggie and Guru πŸ˜†
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

I m here to spam again πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Haay...torture techniques for Guru πŸ˜› of course i m in πŸ˜›

Olive-oil 😳 Make Guru swimming in olive-oil first with bare body, then put him in an ant (red) filled room πŸ˜ƒ

N locked d room for at least 24 hours 😈 πŸ˜†

WHAAA?? You dont like the Butt 😲

How about those Chickni Legs in Skinny jeans?? 😲😲😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit: OUCH My poor Guru, I will have to be ready after the 24 hrs with Calomine lotion πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

WHAAA?? You dont like the Butt 😲[/DIV]

How about those Chickni Legs in Skinny jeans?? 😲😲😲
πŸ˜†
Edit: OUCHMy poor Guru, I will have to be ready after the 24 hrs with Calomine lotion πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Skinny jeans on Guru πŸ€” I think it ll be more maza than saza for him πŸ˜‰

Skinny jeans most of d time gains loads of attention from girls... πŸ˜† ...bundey ki to real ash ho jayega πŸ˜† No, we cant let tht happen 🀣

Be ready with calomine lotion...make it double...cos d hours might increase 🀣
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Skinny jeans on Guru πŸ€” I think it ll be more maza than saza for him πŸ˜‰

Skinny jeans most of d time gains loads of attention from girls... πŸ˜† ...bundey ki to real ash ho jayega πŸ˜† No, we cant let tht happen 🀣

Be ready with calomine lotion...make it double...cos d hours might increase 🀣

DAMNIT!!! I meant Monus Butt and Monu's skinny jeans...Ouch😳 ROFL Guru has chicken legs πŸ˜†