Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-32

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Dearies πŸ˜ƒ

So I am Phinally here...Sometimes real life is such a hindrance to my virtual life πŸ˜•...ah well...It was a beautiful day outside today...Took bunch of pictures...so all is Cool...

Alrighty mandatory 5 seconds wasted...Lets Begin πŸ˜ƒ

Song Of The Day

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M[/YOUTUBE]

Lemonade) we start with OYE!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Monu wants to start having a throw down with the electrician dude...just to preen and primp in front of his Laila...and of course Meggie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Coz you know...he has to do things Appease Guru darling, since Meggie has ruined their Romantico Plans πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Villian Kahinki πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Speaking of...Our Villian of Mustachoied Fame is still continuing his assualt of Light on the Parentals...Poor guy has to try so hard to get attention from these two Knuckleheads *SMH*...He is practically screaming Mommy Look at Me!!! Daddy Look at me...like he is a three year old who learned to use his water gun πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I felt really bad for him and his pseudo-angsty angst...I guess his anger is proving ineffective to himself...Like he so wants to do something against Megha and Mohan...hurt them, make them pay...and he tries so hard, but he is unable to follow through with his plans...so he is down to Manipulation...sending them signals...leaving them clues to come and get him...I feel his ineffectiveness is making him even more frustrated ...which is prolly gonna be channeled into finding Daddy-o's star reporter...

Meanwhile Monu and Meggie gotta a chance to make eyes at each other *sigh*...these two...Its like the dark is the only time that they can leave their reservations behind and fall back into that comfortable place of being together...I assume it must be awkward to have eye conversations with your ex...but Mohan and Megha, they just fell right in...they exchanged a whole conversation in eyes witnessed by Guru and Munna...if an outsider looks in...they would definitely assume that these two are much in love and are still together...Poor Addu/Munna

I loved the fact that Mohan moved away from Megha, but as soon as Addu points the Light towards her,  the protective cavemam walks in front of her to protect her again 😳 πŸ˜†

Mohan Stops Addu and for a few seconds there, His breathing stops...as if Addu was holding himself still...Anticipating, Mohan recognizing him...perhaps accusing him, discovering something about him...but it was nothing and the way he crushed the note  Poor guy looked like was crushed under the weight of his own disappointment and frustration

I loved that cutting exchange,,,,,,where he wishes that May God Keep Mohan Safe...and Mohan returns the prayer...in Addus case, he prolly doesnt mean it...but his clenching his teeth sort of make me feel that he is more angry and frustrated at the fact that he is unable to do anything directly  against Mohan...something within him wont let him harm his family...even that most hated spiderman...

Iced Tea) FOOODDD Wonderful FOOODDD!!! Glorious FOOODDD!!!

Awww Monu, I wuv you πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

How adorbs was he?? How Adorbs!!!!! *sigh*

Conversation πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Monu= FOOD, food, Food πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›?? So Hungry!! dying! πŸ˜›
Meggie= Eat Dirt A$$wipe!!! 😑😑😑 
Monu= πŸ₯Ί

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Raspberry Spritzer) So at the Land of the Frustrated...Munna is all angsty and planning on the Phone with Someone,...I wonder who that is...Hmmm πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  anyway, back to planning...so poor Munna is making his miniscle plans with the Mystery caller, coz you know the dude cant do nothing else but he has to plan...Plotting and Angsting is the thing to channel his anger...In comes Munna's Munni...skipping around like an energizer bunnyπŸ˜†

Cue...Munni Badnaam Hoi Darling Terey Liyeee πŸ˜† *please imagine the dancing in fast forward kay πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†*

Munna/Munni  Tete-a-Tete

Mu= So Dude, wanna chill? Will Talk about our Angsts and Sisters kay πŸ˜ƒ
Dude on the Phone πŸ˜‰= *huh* πŸ˜•
Rags= *skipping around like a Monkey on Caffiene*
Mu= Fudge!!!😑 here comes the Nosey Noser! 😑
Rags= Watchu Hiding in your Bagg??πŸ˜›
Mu= *hiding Thongs* Nona your bidness 😳
Rags= Sooo Wanna Tango with Me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Mu= Huh?? πŸ€” *scratching head*
Rags= LET ME LOVEEE YOU!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Okay boo

Mu= 😲 Oh Fudge NOOO!!!!!
Rags= But But!!! I wuv You   wanna have your Babies
Mu= Sorry More Into Daddsaurus...I mean into Dinosaurs 😳
Rags= πŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So looks like all the pent up frustrations and anger of Munster is gonna fall on Nanster...and then he will realize that, thats Nanhi his dearest Didi and he will have a cry of Angsty Angst

Ginger Ale) Trust Talkies...*sigh* Not Again!!!!

Arghh...Beera's face today looked like the Cat who got the Cream 😳 As soon as Nanhi states that she trusts him...He was soo smug and satisfied with himself...I kinda wanted to hit him with teh charger...and as soon as he walked towards Nanhi with the Intense threatening look...I was screaming at the computer screen...Knee him in the Groin Nanster!!!! Knee him in Balls...COME ON!! didnt happen though  Seems like the Buffalo went into the water though... Ah well...it means More Spidey-Chavanni Goodness...so I will have to swallow this bitter pil...

Berry Slushie)  Back at the Starving central...Poor Monu is sooo Hungry...he is like this  ...He is about  to faint from Hypoglycemia...But that Villianous Mirchi wouldnt relent...she would continue with her hunger strike and Guilt him into not eating...Which screws up our Neutral Third party Guru πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HAHA!!!! Karma is a Bitch aint it Guru?? 😈

Oh Look...Its Mrs Frosted Saree...OMG she came down off the mount Everest to eat with the lowly creature of Melted Nature😲😲😲😲😲😲  

Monu's Face  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  Poor Guru is like...

They both were sooo confused with the Change is Mirchis Hot and Cold behavior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean what is her deal YO?? Is she Mad at him? or is She flirting with him?? Poor Monu's Mind once again goes

So he goes back to the Random Baby Monu mode!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he wants to play mulehead Mulehead with Mirchi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But in his eagerness and Monugiri he lets the B word slips...Almost Almost!!!  But he controls himself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and to Cut the awkwardness he goes and tells her, taht she should speak to him directlyπŸ˜²πŸ˜† As If He wasnt the one Involving Guru in this Hubby Wifey Fight...So Poor Guru finally gets Fed up of this little fight of the school kids and suggest they both eat so that he gets to eat his food in peace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww how Cute were Monu and Mirchi *sigh* I am telling you, they are falling back to their old routines and the comfort level...especially Mohan he is so living in this dreamland...and Loving every moment of this sweet torture *sigh* 😳 Yes Yes!!! I loved this Scene!!

Mango-Peach Fizz) Table For Two *sigh* Monu...and his Zulfein *sigh*

Hair-o of the Hairyness
We Love Thy Airiness
Dont Be scared of Mirchi's Glareyness
You Continue with your Stareyness
Fandom is Phangurly over your Manliness
and Thy affection of all things Scariness

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww the way he was inhaling the food...awwwie it was soo adorable...looked like he hasnt eaten in days...Guru must have made some terrible food during these yearsπŸ˜†, He must be starving for food made by Megha...Starving for this token of love...her care, her presence 😳 No wonder he was choking  he couldnt wait to absorb every single morsel of this meal, figuratively and literally 😳 

Flashback Time

Monu Choking,
Zulfein Flopping
Hearts Poping
Mirchi Hopping
Monu Drooping
Mirchi Chopping
Monu Dropping
Fandon Mopping
Mirchi Joking
Monu Stroking
Fandon whooping

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

such a cute playful flash back *sigh*...Drooled too much...kinda dehydrated

and then the Rain on the Parade  The Dream and a sense of Peace shatters again...πŸ’” The accusations fly, The arrows hit their mark...and Both Megha and Mohan are again left with the broken pieces of themselves

Megha...Once again...the hurt that she is trying so hard to bite down on, breaks free...every accusation that she wants to hide...the hurt that she has vowed not to show him...the pain that she will never show Mohan because she cant bear the thought of recieving sympathy from someone who betrayed her like this...evrything comes to the forefront...her pateince breaks and out come the flood of venom that even she didnt know she was swallowing...  Her son means nothing to him...Her and Family are no one to him...this torn picture is a representation of her torn family, forever scattered and no hope of ever coming back together...so what is the meaning of all those love filled looks, what is the meaning of showing her soo much respect and kindness...is he Mocking her helplessness?? Is he having fun at her expense? Is he enjoying this?...all the reasons to stay quiet leave her and she lets him have it...doesnt even realize what she is saying...just letting out the misery

Mohan...the seeming peace and contentment of a few moments end, once again for Mohan...the food of love, the soothing meal of peace he just consumed, turns to ashes in his mouth...his inside burn up with all the accusations hurled at him...but he has been through this before...she has decided to misunderstand him...so be it...he is done explaning himself...he is tired and he has no new argument in his arsenal to attack her with...so he quietly takes the torn picture of his son...torn pieces of his family and tries to put them back together...

Guru the Guilty...*sigh* he understands these two like no one else can...and in this moment even better then these two understands themselves and each other...he knows what they both need...so he tries to explain Mohan's predicament to her...he tries to alleviate some of his own guilt...afterall this is the consequence of his intervention...who knew a gesture of protection would break the very people he is trying to protect...he only did what he thought was best...but clearly that wasnt right...so he must say something that would be a balm to her burning soul...that would pave his way back towards her...but Mohan wouldnt let him...Coz Mohan doesnt know the whole truth and neither does Megha...and Guru is left to drown in his created ditch 

Eureka Moment!!! Phinally!!! Monu and Guru are like

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap: Wrestlemania  LocoMonu Vs Undertaker Meggie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SOOO MUCH ANGST!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cant wait!

In conclusion...loved it...especially the Food Fights πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Ver Ver Late again...But Tomorrow I promise I will be here sooner...Ish...😳

P.P.S. Will Guru ever fess up?? The writers are stretching his confession for too long...the dude needs to fess up...even if its to a Potted Plant...Just do It Already!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, I really don't think that Munna/Addu wants himself to be found. If it would be so, he would not be making plans to stop Project Talash. As per the article, he's going to stab Navika, but Mohan will come to her rescue. I believe that Munna doesn't know who's Navika, but still he SHOULD be redeemable, damnit. πŸ˜³

I'm fearing that Mohan might get injured in the process of saving his Chawanni, and on the other side, Guru will reveal Megha the truth. This is Vyas' prediction as well, and this is what I think gonna happen! πŸ˜’

Oh by the way, I'm so drooling on Monu in the flashback. Had an urge to touch his zulfein that were on his forehead!☺️
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
OMG! That gif!!!! 🀣🀣 I can so imagine Munna and Ragz like that...HahahahaπŸ˜†
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
:) Hi Meera.

Nice as usual you are updating later, I ll comment after 6 more hours.

Droolworthy Droolworthy Monu, his licking fingers and hickups ...   amazing Kunalx
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Honestly, I really don't think that Munna/Addu wants himself to be found. If it would be so, he would not be making plans to stop Project Talash. As per the article, he's going to stab Navika, but Mohan will come to her rescue. I believe that Munna doesn't know who's Navika, but still he SHOULD be redeemable, damnit. πŸ˜³

I'm fearing that Mohan might get injured in the process of saving his Chawanni, and on the other side, Guru will reveal Megha the truth. This is Vyas' prediction as well, and this is what I think gonna happen! πŸ˜’

Oh by the way, I'm so drooling on Monu in the flashback. Had an urge to touch his zulfein that were on his forehead!☺️

Really, I think deep within he does want to be found...but he is projecting all the hatred and anger into stopping project Talaash...otherwise, why is he leading them on this merry chase...he is deliberately stirring them...needling them...asking for their attention...why is he doing that?? He can easily stay away..

Yes I agree, he doesnt know who is Navika yet...but after stabbing or in my mind, almost stabbing, he will know.  and then he will be even more angsty...maybe it is time for him to learn something about himself...perhaps this stabbing and the consequential angst/guilt is just there for him to realize that he still has feelings for his family...at least his sister...😳 thats what I feel...I could be wrong...

Monu prolly will get injured πŸ˜† I know its not phunny...but how else will Mirchi be jolted out of this funk?? he saves her daughter and she will be a Melty dress then πŸ˜ƒ

Me too...Drooled sooo mucho  he is awesome!!
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

OMG! That gif!!!! 🀣🀣 I can so imagine Munna and Ragz like that...HahahahaπŸ˜†

Rags is soo Despo ROFL why was she giving Munna third degree?? πŸ˜•ROFL
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Originally posted by: swavai2

:) Hi Meera.

Nice as usual you are updating later, I ll comment after 6 more hours.

Droolworthy Droolworthy Monu, his licking fingers and hickups ...   amazing Kunalx

Thank you Swati...I am all Donezo now 😳

will catch you later then...But Monu was all kinds of Adorbs today *sigh* 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I love your flashback poem πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
You know, in the last season, when Mohan got shot, how much I cried? I guess iss baar bhi aisa hi kuch hoga! Waise shootout track dekha tha? Bakwaas tha lekin the scene were Megha takes Mohan to the hospital was so good...Could have been better, but still 😳 

Regarding Munna, I'm confused about him...And yes, Beera is perhaps a negative character, though I didn't wanted that!!! πŸ˜’
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Dear RJ's M 

As a DA and Monu's Chat-Chaat chum, counting on you to drill some Parlaying power in the Mutt. 

The man's making a mess of his Self-representation! 
Only hope, if tempers are allowed to reach critical levels tomorrow, adrenalin might kick in at the right time to do some damage control. 
Then again when it comes to Vesuvius impersonations, Megha always gets her act and oratory skills flowing right. Whereas Monu simply struggles for self expression. Just hoping he at least is able to get an Arre Yaar in edgeways...

But good to see the Cloud finally bursting... 

Also,
As a DA,
what would you say are Guru's chances of securing a pardon?
(no special connection concessions please)

You have nailed it about Monu's Munna... a real angster that one... 

(Hoping you will add some more to the post on Chawanni's progression towards Athanni.)

Now getting back to the Tango-geometry section of our tete-a-tete, 
I'm not even sure if Monu Tangoed with the Cloud... πŸ˜‰  
With his kind of shoe lacing skills he's destined to have tripped, no dancer that one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So wasn't implying you/he Tango-ed πŸ˜ƒ 

What surprised me is your Brave-heart act in allowing Monu to adopt RJ... πŸ˜•

Now for a correction,

I won't lau your posts no more...

will only wuv them henceforth😳

πŸ€—