Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It's good... but I thought it was too short...
May be I've become greedy...
Asad realized his mistake n asked forgiveness... respect should always be there in a relationship...
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
m loving ur ff...
was searching for sm ff with the word shaDOWS in the title,,, n got ur's...read in 1 go...

amazing it was...

do do update soon,,,
n whenever u cntinue do pm me...please...

pinks73 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princeegoyal

superb..but no pm...

pari

Please send me a buddy request for PMs. Thanks
pinks73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maliaa

m loving ur ff...
was searching for sm ff with the word shaDOWS in the title,,, n got ur's...read in 1 go...

amazing it was...

do do update soon,,,
n whenever u cntinue do pm me...please...

For PMs please send me a buddy request. Thanks
janestone6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I loved the update :)
So Zoya was married. Was it a love marriage? I can see she is attracted to Asad but his flirtatious nature is stopping her.
When are you going to update?
marialuvsarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved the update continue soon!
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
update soon n pm me
pinks73 thumbnail

Chapter 10

Zoya could not remember when she had laughed with such abandonment. It had spilled out of her, a foreign sensation slicing through her body. When was the last time she had let herself go? When she was probably watching a comedy movie on television or the time Humaira had related a funny story about the antics of one of her classmates from university.

Asad Ahmed Khan... he was slowly but surely changing her behavior and she did not like it. She wanted to cling to her old self, it was comforting. She did not want any ripples in her life, least of all the storm that she was sure was brewing around the corner if she did not stop him. She wanted to be left alone with the life she had so painstakingly made for herself. Lonely but hers.

She had to stay away from Asad Ahmed Khan.

Asad was in a great mood today. He woke up earlier than he usually did. An incontrollable laughter. Her face had lit up and the memory of the twinkle in her eyes had lulled him to sleep last night. It was quite a breakthrough he thought. Now she will be more receptive to him he was sure. Today they were going to do some sightseeing and he had worked out all the details in his head.

He got dressed and headed for the dining room. Discussions were already underway about all the places they would be visiting today. He took a slice of bread from the pile and started applying butter on it and quietly listened to everybody's opinion.

"Bhaijaan I think we should cover all the places. Let's start with Qutub Minar. What do you think?" asked Ayaan, applying butter on toast and placing it on Humaira's plate while she listened to the conversations around her quietly.

"No no I think Red fort should be visited first then we will proceed to other places." Ammi said

"Don't forget India gate Ayaan baba" Jamila bi chimed in.

Asad saw Zoya walking down the stairs and automatically pulled out the chair next to him. Zoya saw the gesture with the corner of her eyes and took the empty seat next to Dilshad.

"We don't have the time to visit all the places so we will go to Humayun's tomb then the Red fort, have lunch and then finish off with Jama Masjid. If we have time we can visit Qutub Minar or any other place we like. So our itinerary is done." Asad said with finality.

"I chose Humayun's tomb because the architecture is very similar to Taj Mahal and since we are not going to Agra we might as well see it's replica." Asad said while driving the car.

"That's a good idea." Ayaan agreed.

"By the way Ayaan, your Agra trip tickets and hotels have been finalized. You are leaving the day after the reception." Asad informed

"Bhaijaan!!!!" Ayaan said horrified. "It was a surprise for Humi." He said looking at Humaira sitting at the back seat of the car.

"I am so sorry for ruining the surprise Humaira. I didn't know." Asad apologized immediately and then turned to Ayaan "Ayaan, you idiot, you didn't tell me it was supposed to be a surprise."

Much to his surprise, Humaira started laughing and said, "Its okay bahijaan. I hate surprises. Ayaan, you know that."

Asad, Ammi and Zoya joined Humaira and started laughing and teasing Ayaan while he sulked like a school kid failing to find any humor in having his plans wrecked.

While Zoya found the mausoleum a little depressing, she thought the gardens surrounding it very serene and calm. They were in the middle of the city but somehow she felt they were far away from civilization, into a different world. It was surreal.

She could sense Asad heading towards her. She quickly went and sat next to Dilshad. This became her pattern of behavior for the day. Every time she thought Asad was going to come and talk to her or stand next to her she would take refuge with either Humaira, and if she was busy with Ayaan then Dilshad.

When they were done with the tomb they headed for the Red Fort and spent a good part of the morning walking around the Fort. It was much bigger than what Zoya had anticipated.

Asad was getting irritated by the minute. This day was not turning out the way he had wanted it. All the bright promises of the morning were getting shattered. Disappointment flooded inside him. He had thought she was going to open up to him but she had retreated back into her shell. Forget talking to him, she was hardly looking his way. She was either talking to Humaira or sticking to Ammi's side. He was at a loss, he did not know what to do. He was actually even more perplexed with himself. Why did he care so much? He had never run after girls, trying to pacify them and win them over, on the contrary girls had always fawned over him, giving him all their attention. He couldn't figure out what was about her that made his heart skip a beat, granted she was pretty but so were a lot of other girls he had dated and dumped. If he believed in it he would have blamed his attraction to her on some something as nonsensical as a cosmic connection. But he did not believe in such absurdity.

After a delicious meal at a tiny restaurant in the area known as Old Delhi' they made their way towards the Jama Masjid. Dilshad had instructed everyone that they had to pray there as soon as they entered the masjid. It was not time for prayer so the masjid was quite empty. Everybody said their prayers and Ayaan and Humaira decided to look around and wandered away. Zoya and Dilshad were still praying. Asad, finished with his prayer leaned against the pillar and sat watching them, waiting for them to get done.

Dilshad turned around and smiled at him in askance. He nodded his head into a no and stayed quiet. He saw Zoya's hand rise in supplication. After what seemed like ages, she turned towards Dilshad.

Dilshad placed her arms around Zoya and asked her "A long dua Zoya? What did you ask for?"

"Humi's happiness" Zoya simply replied

"What about yourself?" Dilshad asked

"What about myself?" Zoya asked confused

"Don't you have anything to ask for yourself, doesn't your heart want something?" Dilshad said

"No, I don't think I have a heart." Zoya said placing her head on Dilshad's lap

"Then you should make dua to Allah to give you one." Dilshad said as she bent down to kiss Zoya's forehead.

It took Asad all his strength to restrain himself and not go and take her in his arms.

Hope you like it! If you want PMs please send me a buddy request but PMs will only be sent out to folks who comment. Thanks
Edited by pinks73 - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
UNres

VEry nice update dear

ASad z soo cncrn fr zoya

ZOya z ignoring him

Hopefully soon thy vl gt chnc to talk..n asad cn mk apology

Plz update asap
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey tis is amazing...
Zoya is trying to avoid asad n he is trying to spent so time with her...
Asad is totally attracted to zoya n she also the same...
Luv it...
Thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...