Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg it such a great update...
just luv it...it just suoer mind blowing awesome...ur such a billiant writer  just luv the entire concept...
feeling worried n scared fr zoya wat she have to go through n hoping asad wpuld come on time to save like her knight in shinning armer...hope asad will help her with the farhaan problem so tat no one would come n disturd asad n zoya again...
thx fr the pm...
please continue soon n eagerly waiting fr the next update...
please continue sooon...
Edited by jazsidhu - 10 years ago
malini96 thumbnail

oh why always zoya?

on top of that 2 villans really!!!

waise the update really awesome

when asad knows all abt it he will make them life hell

waiting for that update of yours!!!!

MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..-AsYa-..

Please make sure Asad reaches there on time,and Zoya stays safe.😳

Can u plz pm me when u update? U used to pm me,but suddenly u stopped.πŸ˜”

Hawww 😲 No way? I haven't PM'd you, that is impossible! Honestly, I've been sending it out to everyone on my buddy list, how could I have stopped?

OMG I'll have a look and I'll be extra aware not to miss you out on my senders list lovely. But trust me, I didn't do it on purpose, sorry sorry! πŸ˜­

Thank you for coming back and reading though! Much love, 

P.S What if I said Asad doesn't reach on time?😲
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope asad comes home on time and save his zoya. Why r there so many evil ppl following these two love birds!

Post soon.
Alveena12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please don't let them do anything to Zoya, i hope Asad gets there in time, don't bring something really really bad into the story please, i hope Zoya isn't too hurt by them, please update soon
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have been carefully reading each and everyone of your chapter for the last 5 days. I found this story entirely randomly. The first time I read the first chapter I got distracted and ended up forgetting about it because I only read the first few paragraphs. I never got past the part of him feeding her food. 

I came across this story again last week, and I realized I had read it before. Well, the beginning anyway. As I re read it, I wondered to myself HOW in the world I could've torn my eyes away from it. You write flawlessly. From your descriptions, to your character development and Urdu I am in love with your writing. And more so, I LOVE that your have so many twists and turns, and villans and emotional scenes. I personally prefer reading emotional scenes than the light hearted humour. Humour is indeed fun to write and fun to read, but emotional scenes tug at your heartstrings, which is what you've done to mine. They allow so many people to either identify with, or revel in the emotions that you portray. 

Some of my favourite scenes: Asad feeding her food, knowing she wouldn't have eaten, the proposal... most beautiful I've seen (barring one more, but yours and that one are tied πŸ˜‰), and I especially loved the way he cleared her doubts about him hating her or her reminding him of his past; Zoya's single tear in the car after he finds out that she's a career woman (and Asad's jealousy πŸ˜†), Asad wanting to pay for his wife and taking care of her AND him not having any problem with her working... was so sweet hayye ; how he protected her and comforted her when they saw Humeira and the Siddiquis at the mall, my poor Zoya baby, always so selflesss even with those that don't deserve it, all for her sister's sake😭; Zoya telling Tanveer her father is dead.. even as far as I'm concerned, in your version he's as good as dead... sad but true (which means you've done a fabulous job conveying the feelings πŸ˜Š); Asad comforting her and talking to her Ammi and I LOVED how he was laying on her lap.. I was hoping something like that would happen in the show ; their family time was just beautifull (happier moments are usually not what I like to read because they're boring but once in a while it's a nice break from the drama and you added it in at the perfect time and so nicely with him cherishing their time together); UGH as much as it disgusted and frightened me... Farhaan's scene was one of my favourite scenes because you did such a splendid job with it.. Asad's bechaini to get to Zoya, her fear, yet her courage to fight back... her sly move to keep the phone call on... and their reaction when they came back homee was just... soo PERFECT! How they grieved a loss that had not, but could've happened and then comforted each other with the reassurance that they were only meant for each other... the parallel of the words used by Farhaan and them was mindblowing... how from his mouth it was disgusting and presumptuous.. but from their mouths to each other it was comforting and promising πŸ‘; I also love how you've made her Aapi and Jeeju and Asad's sisters and Ayaan such an important part of the story (well the sisters and Ayaan not sooo much but their roles are well included πŸ˜Š); and one of ALL TIME FAVOURITES, was when Dilshad asked her to call her Ammi... that was just so beautiful, the way Zoya just broke down in front her, because she now had the right to, was heartwrenchinggg..; UGH and TANVEER you did so well her stupidity haha and her failed planss and I can't believe she thought she could fool Zoya into thinking so lowly of Asad; And her friend Asim.. do I sense another romance budding there πŸ˜› But I love how you made Asad also realize what she went through when he was always so close to Tanveer, and she being close to her friend, still doesn't stick to him like glue all the time LOL; UGH I can't Farhaan is back.. but I KNEW when I read about the red roses and her getting touched in the mall that it could only be him since there was no charges and he wasn't arrested... I really HOPE Asad gets there in time πŸ˜­

All in all like you can see I'M OBSESSED with your FF. I truly am. It's like an alternate Qubool Hai for those who are disappointed with the showww (not often, but take today's episode for instance πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) I read the first few chapters on a planeee, I started at the airport and when I realized I wouldn't have wifi on the place I opened up the first 8 chapters on separate tabs just so I could read them on the flight and not have to wait another 4 hours πŸ˜› 

OK ENDING THE RANT. But seriously dear, AMAZING JOB. Keep up the good work, and PLEASE PLEASE PM me for your next and fuuture updates πŸ€—
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I read all two parts. They were amazing. OH MY GOD! A-hole Farhan is back again! I wonder what will happen. I'm sure Asad will save his princess. You write so well. Love reading your FF! Continue soon. and give us more cute AsYa scenes please:D
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice updateπŸ‘

really amejing⭐️

plz.. update soon😊
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrMrsAsyaKhan

Hawww 😲 No way? I haven't PM'd you, that is impossible! Honestly, I've been sending it out to everyone on my buddy list, how could I have stopped?

OMG I'll have a look and I'll be extra aware not to miss you out on my senders list lovely. But trust me, I didn't do it on purpose, sorry sorry! 😭

Thank you for coming back and reading though! Much love,

P.S What if I said Asad doesn't reach on time?😲

Awww...thanx bud...❀️ Will wait for the next update..πŸ˜ƒ And plz don't say sorry.πŸ€—

If anything happens to Zoya,I will cry!! Do u wanna make me cry?πŸ˜”
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mochhug

I have been carefully reading each and everyone of your chapter for the last 5 days. I found this story entirely randomly. The first time I read the first chapter I got distracted and ended up forgetting about it because I only read the first few paragraphs. I never got past the part of him feeding her food. 

I came across this story again last week, and I realized I had read it before. Well, the beginning anyway. As I re read it, I wondered to myself HOW in the world I could've torn my eyes away from it. You write flawlessly. From your descriptions, to your character development and Urdu I am in love with your writing. And more so, I LOVE that your have so many twists and turns, and villans and emotional scenes. I personally prefer reading emotional scenes than the light hearted humour. Humour is indeed fun to write and fun to read, but emotional scenes tug at your heartstrings, which is what you've done to mine. They allow so many people to either identify with, or revel in the emotions that you portray. 

Some of my favourite scenes: Asad feeding her food, knowing she wouldn't have eaten, the proposal... most beautiful I've seen (barring one more, but yours and that one are tied πŸ˜‰), and I especially loved the way he cleared her doubts about him hating her or her reminding him of his past; Zoya's single tear in the car after he finds out that she's a career woman (and Asad's jealousy πŸ˜†), Asad wanting to pay for his wife and taking care of her AND him not having any problem with her working... was so sweet hayye ; how he protected her and comforted her when they saw Humeira and the Siddiquis at the mall, my poor Zoya baby, always so selflesss even with those that don't deserve it, all for her sister's sake😭; Zoya telling Tanveer her father is dead.. even as far as I'm concerned, in your version he's as good as dead... sad but true (which means you've done a fabulous job conveying the feelings πŸ˜Š); Asad comforting her and talking to her Ammi and I LOVED how he was laying on her lap.. I was hoping something like that would happen in the show ; their family time was just beautifull (happier moments are usually not what I like to read because they're boring but once in a while it's a nice break from the drama and you added it in at the perfect time and so nicely with him cherishing their time together); UGH as much as it disgusted and frightened me... Farhaan's scene was one of my favourite scenes because you did such a splendid job with it.. Asad's bechaini to get to Zoya, her fear, yet her courage to fight back... her sly move to keep the phone call on... and their reaction when they came back homee was just... soo PERFECT! How they grieved a loss that had not, but could've happened and then comforted each other with the reassurance that they were only meant for each other... the parallel of the words used by Farhaan and them was mindblowing... how from his mouth it was disgusting and presumptuous.. but from their mouths to each other it was comforting and promising πŸ‘; I also love how you've made her Aapi and Jeeju and Asad's sisters and Ayaan such an important part of the story (well the sisters and Ayaan not sooo much but their roles are well included πŸ˜Š); and one of ALL TIME FAVOURITES, was when Dilshad asked her to call her Ammi... that was just so beautiful, the way Zoya just broke down in front her, because she now had the right to, was heartwrenchinggg..; UGH and TANVEER you did so well her stupidity haha and her failed planss and I can't believe she thought she could fool Zoya into thinking so lowly of Asad; And her friend Asim.. do I sense another romance budding there πŸ˜› But I love how you made Asad also realize what she went through when he was always so close to Tanveer, and she being close to her friend, still doesn't stick to him like glue all the time LOL; UGH I can't Farhaan is back.. but I KNEW when I read about the red roses and her getting touched in the mall that it could only be him since there was no charges and he wasn't arrested... I really HOPE Asad gets there in time πŸ˜­

All in all like you can see I'M OBSESSED with your FF. I truly am. It's like an alternate Qubool Hai for those who are disappointed with the showww (not often, but take today's episode for instance πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) I read the first few chapters on a planeee, I started at the airport and when I realized I wouldn't have wifi on the place I opened up the first 8 chapters on separate tabs just so I could read them on the flight and not have to wait another 4 hours πŸ˜› 

OK ENDING THE RANT. But seriously dear, AMAZING JOB. Keep up the good work, and PLEASE PLEASE PM me for your next and fuuture updates πŸ€—

OMG!😲
I am speechless after reading your comment! OMG OMG OMG! Thank you sooo much for your wonderful comment, it really did make my night and day! You will not believe how much it actually means to me! The way you went through your favorite scenes, it made me tear up! 

Aww you read it on the plane? GIRLL! You have made me a happy woman seriously! I never knew anyone would love it this much, *tears* I hope I don't kill your expectations with my future updates! Thank you for the wonderful compliment, I am soo soo soo glad you came back to read it despite it being boring!

Ahhh, anything I say now would be little comapred to what you have written! I just want to say I love you for your comment, it really made me tear up. I'm so overwhelmed, and this means so much to a nervous writer like me who is impatiently and constantly seeking acceptance. 
Thank you, 
Much lovess beautiful, 
xoxoxoxo

P.S I'm so glad you love my emotional scenes, I have so many more coming up and wooop, confession tied with someone else? *faints*