Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
love the update.

always love Arnav in every avatar..
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav: Khushi don't go…

Arnav's almost inaudible voice brought khushi back to earth. It seemed to her that his voice was…full of anguish. The fact that Arnav was asking her to not go was indigestible. The man who, some days ago, was not so happy with her coming to stay in his house was asking her to stay back. Perhaps out of courtesyshe thought.

Arnav: Khushi…he mumbled to break her reverie.

Khushi: I have to go Arnavji…I came here for Rohan…and now I don't have any reason to stay back.

Arnav: But…

Khushi: It's not as if you care Arnavji, I know you are eager to get me out of your house…so it's better that I g away….moreover I do not have any purpose to stay here, do I?

However Arnav didn't hear her whole speech…his brain freezed when she concluded that he doesn't care whether she stays or not! I don't care, yeah right? That's why i'm stopping her to go! Damn, I have to spell it out for her that I D.O C.A.R.E…but why the hell do I care? Oh yeah! Because she is di's friend…And uhhh she will be sad if khushi goes away! Hell yeah…that's it!

Khushi: Arnavji!!!!!

Arnav: What?

Khushi: Are you even hearing me.

Arnav: Uhhh khushi you know how fond Di has become of you, and I was thinking if you could stay till…

Khushi: Till?

Arnav: For some days I meant!

Khushi: But Arnavji….di and me are not so close that she will be sad when I go away!

Arnav: Khushi…she asked u to call her Di instead of Anjali right? He continued after Khushi's nod….Have you ever remarked that even Lavanya calls her Anjali and not Di, so this means that she considers you as someone important or else she wouldn't have requested you to call her 'Di.'

Khushi: Ok fine!

Despite accepting, she made a mental note to ask Anjali if she could go away earlier…she didn't want to be a burden on the Raizada's now.

Khushi: But I will get my lugga…

Arnav (cuts in): Yeah, I will make sure you get them soon and I will book your Lucknow tickets as well, don't worry.

The word 'Lucknow' startled khushi. She hadn't even thought where she would go. Certainly, she couldn't return to Lucknow now. She cursed herself for writing a letter stating that she couldn't accept getting married to someone, without her choice. She had further gone to the extent to say that she loved someone from 'Lucknow' though she didn't mention Rohan's name.

Khushi: I can't go…there!

She said in a broken voice, tears brimming in her eyes. She turned her face to the other side and wiped the treacherous tears away. Arnav didn't try to console her, he knew she was crying but he also knew that she was strong.

Strong enough to deal with this situation.

And strong enough to overcome it.

Khushi wiped her tears and suddenly she felt the need to share her worries with somebody.

Khushi: I can't go there because….

Arnav: You don't need to say it khushi, it's ok, everything will be alright.

Khushi: I ran away from my wedding.

Khushi dropped the bomb and she observed Arnav's face. He was staring at her wide-eyed, his jaw nearly dropped to the floor….uhhh no, to the car top!

Arnav: You ran away?

Khushi giggle at his traumatized state and replied positively!

Arnav: How did you do that!

Khushi: Booked my tickets, packed my bags, wrote a letter, jumped out of the window and I ran away for a creep!

Arnav: Shit…I can't even do that…

Khushi: What?

Arnav: No, I was thinking that you could give me some tips!

Khushi: Tips? What tips?

Arnav: About how to run away from one's own wedding!

Khushi: Mr. Raizada are you planning to run away from your engagement?

Arnav: I was….but you don't know my nani, she will drag me out even from hell!

Khushi: Arnavji, I was thinking maybe you could bring one of those models to your home and convince your nani that you love her, and then when she sends lavanya away you can just fake your break up with that model!

Arnav: Why do we need a model when you are here, you could as well play this game with me.

Khushi: What the!

Arnav: That's my line…yours is 'Hayye Devi Maiyya'

Khushi: Shut up Arnavji, i'm never going to do any such thing!

Arnav: Chill Khushi,  that was a joke! Come to think of your suggestion, it will never work, if nani comes to know that I love someone, yes she will break mine and Lavanya's marriage but she will never ever let the one I love go away from me.

Khushi: Ohh, maybe then you should try find a suitable girl and fall in love within these 2 weeks!

Arnav: I wish It was that easy Khushi.

Khushi: Ever heard of Love at first sight, Mr. Raizada?

Arnav: I heard of that but I don't believe in that!

Khushi: It can happen Arnavji, you just need to throw your ego at the back, open your eyes and ears and you never know!

Arnav: That sounds too filmy….and moreover what if the girl, I fall in love with, doesn't love me?

Khushi: Don't underestimate yourself Arnavji, I know that you are arrogant, rude and you can at times be a monster but I know that you are good at heart, not forgetting that you are quite irresistible Mr. Raizada, I mean you are rich and handsome and you know it!

She finished with a wink making Arnav smirk, and his smirk made her heart skip one beat!

Gosh he is so handsome!

Arnav: Then how come you are able to resist me?

Khushi: Your wrong….infact i'm finding it difficult to resist you!

Arnav: Are you flirting with me, Khushi?

Khushi: I guess I am!

Arnav: Stop it khushi!

Khushi: Ok let me stop before you go even redder.

Arnav merely glared at her and couldn't help grinning. This girl was much crazier than he thought!

Arnav: Can we go now, it's pretty late.

Khushi nodded. Arnav got down first and he helped khushi once he was on the ground.

They reached home late, everyone but Anjali was asleep. She was waiting for Arnav as he hadn't even had his dinner and was yet to take his medicines. Upon seeing him, she couldn't help her motherly instinct from empowering her;

Anjali: What's wrong with you chottey, you went out and returned so late and on top of that you didn't had dinner let alone your medicines!

Arnav: Chill di, i'm okay and..

Khushi (cuts in): OMG Arnavji, you lied to me…you said that you had dinner!

Arnav: Khushi….

Khushi: How dare you lie to me you Laad Governor!

Arnav: Had I told you that I didn't have dinner, would you have eaten without your favorite jalebis knowing that I can't eat sweets?

Khushi: Obviously not.

Arnav: And that's exactly why I didn't tell you, you wouldn't have eaten your favorite………

These two continued with their silly fight while Anjali couldn't help grinning at them. She did realize that there was something between these two. Since when did chottey start to care about others….and someone outside the family. And that was a start for the cupid in Anjali. These two would be together and I will make sure of this, Anjali thought with a mischievous smile.

Anjali: Ok, now stop it you two….chottey go to your room I will send your food and your meds there.

Khushi: No di, this time I will make sure he eats, so I will take his food personally!

Anjali: Ok come.

Khushi knocked at Arnav's door. She entered with a tray loaded with food upon hearing a faint 'come in.' Arnav had just taken a bath and his hair was all scattered around. He was clad in a black track and green Nike shirt.

Khushi kept the tray on his bed and gestured him to finish it all.

Arnav: That's way too much…would you mind helping me with it.

Khushi: Sure I'm hungry!

Unknown to them, Nani was observing these two. Now, she was more than sure that Arnav was hiding something from her. It couldn't be friendship, going out together, fighting with each other, taking care of each other couldn't be friendship. She wondered what was awaiting her grandson and angel-like daughter-Lavanya!

After dinner, Khushi made sure that Arnav had his medicines and was well tucked in bed and that was when she decided to leave his room. Despite showing that he hated the way she babysits him, he couldn't help but admire her for this and the fact that she cared so much for him made him elated. She was just about to go out when Arnav spoke;

Arnav: Khushi, come here please!

Khushi went near him and sat on his bed.

Arnav continued: Khushi, call your parents, i'm sure if you explain them they will understand!

Khushi: Arnavji, I can't, they hate me, I know it…

Arnav: Did you ever call them after you left….on seeing her nodding negatively he continued, so how can you say they hate you!

Khushi: Fine, they may even forgive me for running away but what If they ask me about Rohan, what would I say, the person who I thought loved me a lot was in fact cheating on me. It would have been better if I got married that day.

Arnav: What the! Are you crazy?

Khushi: Yes, I am since childhood!

Arnav: Shut up Khushi, you didn't like that guy so how could you marry him!

Khushi: Point noted, Laad Governor, and go to sleep now before you get sick.

With that she got up from the bed when suddenly Arnav caught her hand. She felt a current surge in through her body and her heart was thumping like a horse hoofs. She turned around only to find a smug look pasted on Arnav's face.

Arnav: Good night, khushi!

Khushi: Gooo….good…nig….night…..Ar…arnavji!

She ran away out of embarrassment and Arnav, for once was enjoying all this.

Once thing he hated when Khushi was close to him was that his heart beat went hay-wire

Arnav had just returned from his morning jogging when he was told that nani had summoned him to her room for some important talks. He made his way to her room, keeping in mind to talk to nani about Lavanya and him!

Note: This update is dedicated to my 2 sweethearts- Anisha aka Ani di and Chilli aka Atma...i love you both a lot❤️ And atma i hope ki tu mujhse gussa nahi hain😆

dont forget to leave ur feedbacks and likes 😳

For PMs leave a like below!

~~> Keshu

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 11 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww you dedicated it to me and chilli * gives a tight bear hug* 🤗 
love you too Keshu ☺️
oh ho Khushi finds it difficult to resist Arnav ☺️ 
khullam khulla flirting 😉 not bad Khushi 😆
Anjali di ki dimag ki batti jal gayi... ab nani ki bhi jala do...
loved the update 😳
waiting for the nxt part
thanks for the PM
Edited by .Anisha. - 11 years ago
saavan_lover thumbnail
Just came across this SS! Its so cute :) I love Arnav and Khushi's characterization :)
meettu thumbnail
Thanks for the pm
Will read it
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry sorry sorry !
I know maine itne din comment nahi kia nd m really sorry :(
Ab tu itni kamini bhi nahi hai jo maaf nahi karegi 🤣

bdw khushi is so sweet :)
Nd arnav tou arnav hi hai ;)
Rohan is such a :x
I really enjoy reading yr story 😳
Simply Jhakass!!
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what the
mujhe kabhi 1st cmmnt karne ka chance hi nahi milta 😡
sab log bohut fast hai 😆
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic part !!!! loved to see arnav and khushi are coming close.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊