ArShi SS:Love...happens!last part pg 76-05/08

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 1

Khushi quickened her pace as the clouds began gathering in the sky. Until now, the sky had been a postcard-perfect, but it was changing. And changing into a gravel-grey that spread a dull atmosphere around. She looked up and could notice the large pillows of clouds forming indicating that the rain was approaching.

Khushi fastened her pace. Only five minutes of walk more and you will be there, she chided herself. She dragged her suitcase whilst holding the duffle bag with her left hand. One would think that she has left her home with all her baggage she had. True indeed, she had! And she was going to meet her love, in Dehli. She looked around fearing that she may be recognized by the people around. Lucknow was such a small place and anybody would instantly recognize their chirping butterfly, as she was called. Their butterfly has decided to fly today, breaking all boundaries.

Khushi had always been an obedient child to her parents but she certainly couldn't tolerate being tied in an unwanted bond. How could she get married to someone she didn't know and live with him for the rest of her life. And moreover, she knew even if she accepted to get married to the person her dad has chosen for her, she wouldn't have been able to love him. She was already in love and it was impossible to fall out of love.

So she had done what she thought was the best option. Running away from her own wedding thanks to her sister's help. She knew her parents would be disappointed by her this action, but she had tried to convince them myriad times that she was against this marriage but they were hell bent on getting her married. She was sure that by the time she would come back along with "Pebbles", their temper would already calm down and they would accept him gladly. After all, "Pebbles" was one in a million.

In her letter to her parents she had clearly stated that she was in love with someone else and she would come back with him. She kept it rather short, not wanting to give much information about her whereabouts.

Now, finally, I will be with you pebbles. You bam-bam is coming to Dehli for you. She laughed thinking how he detested the nickname she affectionately calls him by. What does he say,'.yeah he feels like a rock when I call him that!

Finally the long walk was over as she reached her destination. Airport. She cursed the driver once more for leaving her in the middle of the road due to a goddamn punctured tyre. She had intelligently chosen to go by plane, had she chosen the railway track, she would have been tracked as soon as she stepped in the train. On the other hand, nobody would ever guess she would take the plane.

Khushi entered the departure hall to complete the formalities.

A black Jaguar stopped at the airport entrance. The impeccable black, still shining in the dull atmosphere. A driver dressed in a crisp white uniform emerged from within and went to open the back door. If one was Awwing and Ahhhing after seeing the car, the owner could easily kill with his looks.

Arnav Singh Raizada was a Greek God. He was in his late twenties and commonly called at heartthrob or the page 3 painted him as the most eligible bachelor in India. His mannish, designer stubble and his chocolate brown eyes made him more endearing, if that was even possible. His basalt jaw and muscular self spoke of strength. Picasso would have loved to paint him.

Arnav Singh Raizada stepped out, his charming eyes covered by the shield of his aviators, took his bags from the driver and moved inside the CCS airport, leaving behind countless girls shamelessly drooling over him. Not that he cared, anyway. He was just about to enter the airport when he heard his phone beeping. It was his Di. He answered the phone; whilst his Di kept asking him about the routines, he moved inside to complete the forms and all.

He was irritated when he saw so many people at the airport. Due to some technical problem he couldn't get his chopper available for the day, thus he had to travel by plane with multiple people. How he hated this! But he couldn't do otherwise because that was the last option, considering that he had a meeting the following day.

He continued conversing in his phone when all of a sudden due to his lack of attention he bumped with a soft creature. He turned behind slightly, and continued walking convinced that the girl was all fine.

However, if arrogance was the middle name of ASR, then stubbornness was her middle name. Khushi Kumari Gupta was no less than him when compared to arguing. Both mastered in that!

Khushi: Hello mister, who the hell do you think you are? You bumped'''.

Arnav(answered without turning to her): Arnav Singh Raizada!

Khushi: What???

Arnav: You asked me who am I, so I told you!

Khushi: What would I do with your name? However, that's not the point you bumped into me and you didn't even ask a sorry.

Arnav ignored the girl and resumed his conversation with his Di whilst going ahead. Arnav Singh Raizada never apologise to anyone except his Di. This left Khushi gaping at his arrogance. Laad Governor'how will he see people with those big shades..huh!!

Note:If its crappy plzz throw your rotten tomatoes at  .Anisha.  , coz she encouraged me to post this hereπŸ˜†

Anyway thanks to all those who took the time to read!😳

And do tell me if u want me to continue this😳

~~>KeshuπŸ˜›

part 2-pg3

Part 3-pg 6

part 4(a)- pg 9

Part 4(b)- pg 13

part 5- pg 17

part 6- pg 21

part 7- pg 24

part 8-pg 29

part 9-pg 33

part 10- pg 40

part 11- pg 45

Part 12- pg 51

Part 13- pg 58

part 14-pg 64

part 15- pg 71

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great start Keshu πŸ˜³ 
Im loving the concept...
do continue soon
Edited by .Anisha. - 11 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice start please continue soon.
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rubbing my eyes,, kaaml ha keshu 😲

ill read and leave comments okk res
Nilanjana_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OOOH AMAZING CONCEPT πŸ‘
CONTINUE SOON 
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG blushhh 😲
U writing 😲 dat too so well 😳
Nywy mujhe suit nai karta teri tareef karna 😑 bt still
It was awsumm πŸ˜›
Luvdd itt
Nd ya plz do continue πŸ˜ƒ
Thnx 4d PM 😳 Edited by -Sparsh- - 11 years ago
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no rotten tomatoes coz i am loving d story line...its interesting...
I will love to read further chappys of dis story...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
A Fiery Start Hon πŸ˜³
Its freaking Awesome dammit !
You are Mindblowing !
I mean I fell in Love with it !
Cmon u know. U are just perfect writer ! Man it was awesome ok tell me if I'm right. khushi just ran from her & Arnav's. marriage isn't it ?
Or maybe pebble is some one. Close to ASR or maybe Arnav would give her shelter as Pebble would just leave her !
Am I right ?
Ok just pm me when next update cause I'm. Dying to read more !
Update soon

P.S : did i mention that I'm in love with this story ? If not then
I 'm loving this story.

Love
Diva
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear. do pm me?????