Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: StonerGirL

Jus add a road trip smwhere in there..w/o billo rani and itll all be perfect ...plz pitch it to the cvs..!!

Totally agree with you about the road-trip - send the camping - that would be loads of fun to watch. 😆 Billo Rani can go and try to sneak in a tent with Asasd only to end up with poison ivy or something not so nice. 
Geet_Ha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I really wish your predictions will come true 😊
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks again for the compliments and especially the comparison to Gul Khan and the wishes everyone has to see something like this on the show - i will send this to them ...let us see what they will agree to use. 
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

gr8 prediction!!!!!

their comedy in bedroom scenes will be someting to watch out for...nd maybe we will get to see more of asad's six packs😆

and tanveer is going to do some big drama after knowing abt their engagement...

-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked it...Hope this happens..😊
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Aww ur making me look too far into their married life 🤣 How dreamy though  It better happen now 😆

Nice analysis btw 😃
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey i always love your predictions, most of them are amost closer to the show. i just hope, this too get in place. would love to see, but you know in most of the shows, its exciting till the leads consummate, after that they behave as typical hubby wife and it becomes boring. just hope, same doesn't happen and the show continues with its full charm as of now...
parthpathak31 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good predictions 👏
I always follow ur posts 
what is think abt the marriage consummation part is when both zoya and asad learn abt gaffur being her dad, zoya going through emotional breakdown n thats wer they consummate with all emotions .
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Laila
Yeah...if played along your lines the story has a potential to make QH the most watched show on telly...will spice up the quotient...hope this happens...are the cv's listening...
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ur predictions r soo nice...

one more thng..Zoe's room alwys seems messed up...Asad is soo salekedar...he dnt lyk Zoe's  messy lyfstyle...

wat vl happn wen Asad's room vl gt messy...

Asad to kha h jaega Zoe ko..ya chilla chilla kr apne Gale pe atyachar karega...

Zoe to phr Zoe hai...she vl not change...kyunki aksar unse bt karne k baad logo k pas kehne ko kuch bachta nh...

hehehhhee