Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Since I already wonder about your secret identity as being Gul Khan๐Ÿ˜† I will go ahead and say this would be one helluva track. 

How will Siddhique being Zoya's father fit into all this Laila? We haven't had any real interaction between Zoya and the other family so i guess that will change the dynamics a bit. 
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was enjoying your post..lets hope this come true..
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope dis happens !
Awesome predictions :-)
(Y)
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
laila your prediction is always right ...hope so this time also happened...
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you guys for the compliments and let us hope that inshallah, even some of what I write might come true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
if this seriously happens in QA then this will be the no.1 show in trp chart...i bet...i hope the cvs read our predictions and do even a teeny bit of it๐Ÿ˜†want some real rocking romance between them... 
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whoooaaa... Laila I BELIEVE u... After ur awesome predictions, I KNOW u are Gul Khan or her right hand (I wouldn't want to b wrong)... And if we trust Gul and 4Lions this SHOULD happen... All of us are superrr excited... May AsYa be together forever... Please keep us enlightened on future tracks as well
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Quite probable scenario...

My 2 cents on it: Asya engagement (or) contract marriage (or) fake marriage... whatever the CV's are planning. As soon as Tanveer knows about it she will throw her final trump card on Zoe - her pregnancy. She wll make sure that Zoe see's Tanveer and Asad in a very awkward situation and she claims the father of her child is Asad. Asad oblivious to all this will be angry that Zoe has decided to leave him inspite of him doing all this for her.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ People I am so flattered with the comparison but I am so NOT Gul Khan - she is a very talented woman and so is her partner, Mrinal Jha. I am totally flattered that you have compared me with them, but I am in no way much of a writer...now if you were to ask me to belly dance - and that to with a sword on my head, I could do that, but ask me to write an episode of a show on my own...I"d freak out. 
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  Nice prediction! I am new on this forum and I agree the fact that Zoya is Siddoques daughter will bring rift between them.  Hoping for lots of fireworks till then.๐Ÿ˜†