Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I would like to witness a real marriage !!! Now that would be great , however billi rani will loose if the marriage is real but if its fake she can have the upper hand in the game..
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

He will again mano-fy Zoya. like he is going to do now 🤣 
In a way good thing. Cause Tanveer's truth will come out. And yeaa is Zoya that dumb?! :P 

Zoe being tech savvy...wl defo trap Tanu...she might even have a DNA test and kick her out!!!!!!!!😡
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this happens seriously wud luv to see that!!
t1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Most of your predictions come true, do you know how much I want this one to come true?!
Please, Gul. If you're reading Lailas prediction - its an awesome one and you better play it out exactly like this
t1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Billo Rani will definitely get up to some meddlesome antics and will try to pull the lovers a part...but gradually the confrontation will happen...now Najma is apparently going to have a holiday - finally she gets a break from exams..I wonder where Asad plans to take them all ðŸ˜‰

Ajmer maybe? ðŸ˜Š There's news that QH team will be shooting there soon, so maybe this is it!
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly.. I do not have hopes for all this happening.. at all.. I mean.. I would love that to happen.. don't get me wrong..I just don't think it will.. Tanveer and Siddiqui and Razia will be BIG barriers to all this happening..

As for Zoya moving into his room?? they're only engaged.. Even Dilshaad would find it inappropriate for them to be in the same room.. So I don't think that'll happen either..unless they fake a contract marriage or something...

Furthermore..even if they fake a contract marriage.. I do NOT think they'll sleep before marriage.. It's almost like the biggest in Islam.. (Not counting stuff like killing or stealing or raping) to sleep before marriage..and even though Zoya's more liberal minded..Asad isn't.. so it'll be so out of character if he does..
luvushivin1 thumbnail
hope this happens...i luv this prediction
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Hey i always love your predictions, most of them are amost closer to the show. i just hope, this too get in place. would love to see, but you know in most of the shows, its exciting till the leads consummate, after that they behave as typical hubby wife and it becomes boring. just hope, same doesn't happen and the show continues with its full charm as of now...

These are two well written characters and so I cannot see us getting bored watching them as a married couple.  
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StonerGirL

Jus add a road trip smwhere in there..w/o billo rani and itll all be perfect ...plz pitch it to the cvs..!!

I think they are head of us - they are shooting in Ajmeer very soon. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Hey Laila...you are back after a long time

It's always a pleasure to read your predictions and also this time the same case...
I so hope it turns out to be like you have predicted as long as we don't get Ayaan-Zoya / Asad-Tanveer I am all game...
And this track would be so much fun to watch with the much needed drama ofcourse...Asad and Zoya are one couple who can keep us entertained even after they are married, esp Zoe...I just love this girl for her funkiness and spark and I would love to see her driving Asad completely mad with her antics together with Najma and Ayaan...
Just imagine the rolling eyes of Asad when Zoe starts irritating him with her shayries and messiness and all 🤣 🤣

I hope though that during this phase they don't consummate their marriage...there is enough time for that when the real drama is gonna start and after...that will make it the more exciting
Gosh...just imagine Asad wanting to touch her, wanting to be close to Zoe and she being oblivious to all this...if Asad can have such romantic dreams...imagine when he's alone with Zoe in a room 😆 😆 😆
Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago