Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka2112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After reading ur post my dil dancing dancing ooouuooo wanna see this exactly on show... if this happens I gonna send love letter to CVs...; p
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I do love your posts so much :)
eternal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope it plays out exactly like this!!! I just want these with each other. It would be so fun to see them engaged then married. Can't wait for all the comedy and of course romance!!Edited by eternal_love - 11 years ago
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that is just a teaser, there will be no engagement!
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
DAMNNN HATS OFF TO U! SOUNDS SO REAL! HOPE THIS HAPPENS!! COME ON CV'S ! :D SURPRISE US WITH SOMETHING GOOOD
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is a superb prediction hope it works out this way...
momogirl29 thumbnail
Oh my Gosh, I would love it if that happened. But what about ayan???? In the zee tv homepage for qubool hai, it says that zoya and ayan are supposed to get married.  
Hafizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Laila-your predictions are always right on. You got the employment letter scenario correct. Let's hope you are right again!
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I am blushing at the compliments πŸ˜³ and the comparison made with Gul Khan β˜ΊοΈ...I think I know what you guys want. I write it here and hope that you guys like it enough to give it the attention and then I send it to the CVs. 

OK, Ayaan-Zoya - a total bore. πŸ₯± If the writers go this way, I can see the audience getting upset and irritated. They cannot have enough of Asad and Zoya. Even I have never enjoyed watching a jodi as much as these two. I think this is the only show I watch for the jodi - that's how well done this show is - Asad and Zoya themselves can make this show worth watching - they're like Lucy and Ricky - constantly squabbling and both getting annoyed at each other but o, so desperately in love. 

They are a couple that has depth; they did not just FALL in love...like all dramas...the romance has taken time to build - it has been a long but beautiful journey and there is plenty more of it left.

Billo Rani will definitely get up to some meddlesome antics and will try to pull the lovers a part...but gradually the confrontation will happen...now Najma is apparently going to have a holiday - finally she gets a break from exams..I wonder where Asad plans to take them all πŸ˜‰
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
After hearing the engagement announcement 4m Asad's mouth, m sure the 3 most important ladies of Asad's lyf, Dilshad, Zoya and Najma
Faints 🀣