Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is exactly why I stay away from IF now. I've wasted a lot of my precious time dealing with trolls and biased mods on the SB forum. There would be a different set of rules for those who were frnds with the mods, they had the freedom to do n say what they wanted.
Be it bashing fellow members, cropping the written updates by not covering the scenes of an actor they didn't like even if the scenes were important...

I've wasted my time reporting and reading the rules and trying to understand how IF had its own rules and the SB forum had another. Now can't be bothered by school kids who get a free ground on IF by becoming mods.

Not all mods are useless but we all know how some think they are on a higher level of the human race by being a mod.

People should remember every actor/character gets bashed and should be mature enough to be on a public platform and ignore what you don't like. Not everyone can be a blind fan and suck upto you.

Even I have my fav actors and don't give a damn if someone doesn't like them. It's just a matter of personal opinion. Just don't bash me and my friends, that's it. But at times the mods themselves forget that they are on duty and need to be neutral.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

This is exactly why I stay away from IF now. I've wasted a lot of my precious time dealing with trolls and biased mods on the SB forum. There would be a different set of rules for those who were frnds with the mods, they had the freedom to do n say what they wanted.
Be it bashing fellow members, cropping the written updates by not covering the scenes of an actor they didn't like even if the scenes were important...

I've wasted my time reporting and reading the rules and trying to understand how IF had its own rules and the SB forum had another. Now can't be bothered by school kids who get a free ground on IF by becoming mods.

Not all mods are useless but we all know how some think they are on a higher level of the human race by being a mod.

People should remember every actor/character gets bashed and should be mature enough to be on a public platform and ignore what you don't like. Not everyone can be a blind fan and suck upto you.

Even I have my fav actors and don't give a damn if someone doesn't like them. It's just a matter of personal opinion. Just don't bash me and my friends, that's it. But at times the mods themselves forget that they are on duty and need to be neutral.

Which forum is SB?...

The stupid show is ended months before... Y the hell its still open? Close it or bring biased mods !  Mods are supporting those illitrate and blind Pankhas and they abused members..! 

IPK IS A SHITTY FORUM ! 

Close that damn stupid forum! Its full of suspecious freaks ! 
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

The stupid show is ended months before... Y the hell its still open? Close it or bring biased mods !Mods are supporting those illitrate and blind Pankhas and they abused members..!

IPK IS A SHITTY FORUM !

Close that damn stupid forum! Its full of suspecious freaks !

Oh no then how will BullShit pankhis survive !! That's only the safe haven of them coz outside that rotten forum everybody sane in IF detests BS and his rabid fanatics !! That forum and its mods are running a BS shrine although it has nothing to do with the c grade movies BS is doing in Bollywood, which should be ideally discussed in BW forum !! But no prize for guessing BW forum does not even know who BS is ! LOLEdited by NicklausBarbie - 11 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's ridiculous though. One time IPKKND wasn't THAT BAD but now it's been invaded by these maniacs who just sit down with the tongues sticking out and drooling over their ArHi. I did drool but I didn't exactly go to the extent of drooling over his body or even look at the episode where Sanaya's dress was put on the wrong way round. And fans actually said about her cleavage and whether Arnav was looking down I mean come on man...if they can go to that extent then I don't understand why it's an issue if we said something negative? Crazy people.

Originally posted by: ruky786

It's ridiculous though. One time IPKKND wasn't THAT BAD but now it's been invaded by these maniacs who just sit down with the tongues sticking out and drooling over their ArHi. I did drool but I didn't exactly go to the extent of drooling over his body or even look at the episode where Sanaya's dress was put on the wrong way round. And fans actually said about her cleavage and whether Arnav was looking down I mean come on man...if they can go to that extent then I don't understand why it's an issue if we said something negative? Crazy people.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† geet forum ki yaad aa gyi , vnha bhi faltu toung sticking  out drooler  post hotey they  on  actor's butt and actresses cleavage  with onscreen offscreen guessing 🀣
Oh puleeeze. I'm sick of hearing that "Shifali" wasn't forced to step down bull crap🐷. For the new ones, Shifali used to be a viewbie managing maniacs (Read Gober and Piglet Fans). The only "bad" thing about her was how she wasn't biased, much like others in her league. Of course, the Dev team couldn't make her leave for being "unbiased and objective". Instead, they started to question her moderation to an extent that she had no whatsoever interest left in moderation at all. 

It's quite funny how "A Cool Viewbie Who shall not be named" of Iss Shit Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum once asked us to leave the forum just because we left our two cents on the "Forum Closure" thread. Just recently, her fanbotic nerve was hit when I made a post. She trashed the topic like a loyal soaptea female bodyguard.

It's quite funny how " Sano88 " was effectively demoted from moderating CMG section to "Disney Channel".🐷

It's quite funny how " The Ultimate Fanbot Global Moderator" (Not Aaahana of course) always came up with the silliest excuse to Ban the members who took a diss at her favourite. I say Jennifer Piglet is a homewrecker. Ban me if ya could !πŸ₯±

You could of course find such 16 year old obsessive fangirls (along with the "moderator" tag)  in ISKKND's Forum Dev Team. IF's not a school ladies and you're no "monitor" here. I'm sure not being selected in the student council has made you upset but there's no bloody need to vent out your frustuation on the non fans. 

Why the f**k aren't such moderators held questionable?  I guess pleasing the fanbots (majority) and sucking up to them works here on IF.
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
jenifer piglet 🀣    nice name 😳
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Oh puleeeze. I'm sick of hearing that "Shifali" wasn't forced to step down bull crap🐷. For the new ones, Shifali used to be a viewbie managing maniacs (Read Gober and Piglet Fans). The only "bad" thing about her was how she wasn't biased, much like others in her league. Of course, the Dev team couldn't make her leave for being "unbiased and objective". Instead, they started to question her moderation to an extent that she had no whatsoever interest left in moderation at all. 

It's quite funny how " A Cool Viewbie Who shall not be named" of Iss Shit Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum once asked us to leave the forum just because we left our two cents on the "Forum Closure" thread. Just recently, her fanbotic nerve was hit when I made a post. She trashed the topic like a loyal soaptea female bodyguard.

It's quite funny how " Sano88 " was effectively demoted from moderating CMG section to "Disney Channel".🐷

It's quite funny how " The Ultimate Fanbot Global Moderator" (Not Aaahana of course) always came up with the silliest excuse to Ban the members who took a diss at her favourite. I say Jennifer Piglet is a homewrecker. Ban me if ya could !πŸ₯±

Why the f**k aren't such moderators held questionable?  I guess pleasing the fanbots (majority) and sucking up to them works here on IF.

my words !! Ban me too if u can ! Watch out you guyz r having bad asses over here 
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
and ya mods who actually deserves to be mods and ya also should have the share of IF's bank balances r always pathetically removed from the forum becoz they just dont know how to "OIL" fankass/fanbots...
and about piglet ive nothing to say... 
May IF's admin long live !