Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16.

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm in no mood to type long essays. I'm quite dissatisfied with how things work in here. Apparently, vijay has created a breeding ground for the "fans". Heck most of the Dev team members now include some fanbots.

We the "non" fans , or as you may say "trolls" find it quite difficult to adjust with either the fangirls or some IF Veterans having a self righteous attitude. The point being, we do not wish to be baby sit by some younger fanbotic moderators nor do we want them to moral police us. 

Just recently, one of the fanbot viewbie trashed a topic on Mr Soaptea which was totally a spoof. Talk about the rules, there is a formal procedure to lock a thread. You've a word with a topic creator before shutting down a thread. Why not make each soaptea fan a moderator then?

For a change, I suggest to India Forums that put such blind fanbots off the Dev team and bring some unbiased and objective ones. Dev team members like Syl Lux, Persphone, Shiafali, Aaahaana, Sano88 and Angel.

Talking about Shifali, why the heck is this unbiased mod no longer in the IF dev team? We all are quite aware of Gober and Piglet fans. Ya see, this is what I talk about.  Submitting to fanbots's demands is complete NO!  Give us one good reason why she's no longer a moderator? Why not some other moderators who encourage, by their actions, the fanbots to personally humilate a fellow member? . I'm proud of Shifali! At least she didn't have to impair her judgements to please the majority (Read KSG Fanatics).  I say every moderator out there should grow a ball and start keeping their objectivity intact. Of course there're exceptions though they usually have to suffer. A good example is Sano88.  A similar case did happen with her too. Delayed her promotion and asked her to moderate Disney forum? Seriously? Yes i know all the bloody facts. Its funny how these gober or soaptea fanbots still rule this webpage

An even better idea would be to balance the Dev team members by putting some "fanslayers" along with the "fanbots"?  Perhaps, making me the moderator?
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Hmm searching for unbiased moderators here in IF is like finding needle in a hay-stack.🥱 It is outright rude to lock down a topic without even informing the topic maker or giving him/her reasons as to why the topic is getting closed or how come the rules are violated.
jo tm ne mention kare wohi most fair MODS ha IF PE 👏
but jani guess what

yeh topic bhi close hujaega 😵 biased che 🤢
We want Omni as a moderator ! 😃 
😆 jani tmara WL Kitna ha 
Jokes apart, this thread is indeed needed over there ! 

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Hmm searching for unbiased moderators here in IF is like finding needle in a hay-stack.🥱 It is outright rude to lock down a topic without even informing the topic maker or giving him/her reasons as to why the topic is getting closed or how come the rules are violated.

...and then those charged with IF's governance, ask us to read the rule book.🥱

I'm sick of such arrogant authorities. Come on now. Moderating a crappy webpage doesnt earn you a living. Quit taking the "Moderator" tag way too seriously.🥱

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

...and then those charged with IF's governance, ask us to read the rule book.🥱

I'm sick of such arrogant authorities. Come on now. Moderating a crappy webpage doesnt earn you a living. Quit taking the "Moderator" tag way too seriously.🥱

😆 good 1 jaani
Omni, go for it. You have my vote 😉