forget to post this  πŸ· Edited by XBitch_PleaseX - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: XBitch_PleaseX

forget to post this  πŸ·

you hate piglet  so much  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with some of the comments(i read) ..some of the MODS are actually biased towards the fan base of the celebrity,they their selves are a fan of .. most of the times there is no such reason to close the posts nd i have seen simple peaceful topics being closed on the bases of predictions(bashing may start)  by MODS .. its quite unfair nd kind of humiliating .. i like aahana lux persphone have never seen them behaving biased nd sano too..nd yes i too wanna know where did shifali go? 
cant say much bt i hope this post of ur's remains open! 
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

you hate piglet  so much  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hate this too
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the problem of having biased phankies as MOD goes way back to when shows like DMG and MJHT started.
Its not just about how a MOD back then released a members IP address in the CC section, there was another member who accused another of being a terrorist just b/c she dint kiss the ground on which kajen walked. And I guess there was this guy MOD who kinda stalked another fellow DT member to her personal blog and well he got her kicked out of the Dev team all together and something like that too. And the funny part is absolutely no action has been taken against any of them and they^ all of them are still very much on IF.

and I was a part of the IPK forum during the initial days and that forum was actually good! with sane people taking part in the discussions but as time passed it turned out to be shit! and well today its nothing but shit.

PS: I thought it was Jennifer Wingoat, but Piglet sounds good too πŸ˜†
 pic nhi aayi πŸ˜†  nice  name piglet  πŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

the problem of having biased phankies as MOD goes way back to when shows like DMG and MJHT started.

Its not just about how a MOD back then released a members IP address in the CC section, there was another member who accused another of being a terrorist just b/c she dint kiss the ground on which kajen walked. And I guess there was this guy MOD who kinda stalked another fellow DT member to her personal blog and well he got her kicked out of the Dev team all together and something like that too. And the funny part is absolutely no action has been taken against any of them and they^ all of them are still very much on IF.

and I was a part of the IPK forum during the initial days and that forum was actually good! with sane people taking part in the discussions but as time passed it turned out to be shit! and well today its nothing but shit.

PS: I thought it was Jennifer Wingoat, but Piglet sounds good too πŸ˜†

ipk forum was one real good forum..man so much interesting activities nd hell so much fun ..seeing my fav forum turning to disaster i felt so bad .. its all because of excessive required nd un-required support for a particular fan group nd now only barun loonies own the forum .. i still get very mad thinking it..
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Oh puleeeze. I'm sick of hearing that "Shifali" wasn't forced to step down bull crap🐷. For the new ones, Shifali used to be a viewbie managing maniacs (Read Gober and Piglet Fans). The only "bad" thing about her was how she wasn't biased, much like others in her league. Of course, the Dev team couldn't make her leave for being "unbiased and objective". Instead, they started to question her moderation to an extent that she had no whatsoever interest left in moderation at all. 

It's quite funny how "A Cool Viewbie Who shall not be named" of Iss Shit Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum once asked us to leave the forum just because we left our two cents on the "Forum Closure" thread. Just recently, her fanbotic nerve was hit when I made a post. She trashed the topic like a loyal soaptea female bodyguard.

It's quite funny how " Sano88 " was effectively demoted from moderating CMG section to "Disney Channel".🐷

It's quite funny how " The Ultimate Fanbot Global Moderator" (Not Aaahana of course) always came up with the silliest excuse to Ban the members who took a diss at her favourite. I say Jennifer Piglet is a homewrecker. Ban me if ya could !πŸ₯±

You could of course find such 16 year old obsessive fangirls (along with the "moderator" tag)  in ISKKND's Forum Dev Team. IF's not a school ladies and you're no "monitor" here. I'm sure not being selected in the student council has made you upset but there's no bloody need to vent out your frustuation on the non fans. 

Why the f**k aren't such moderators held questionable?  I guess pleasing the fanbots (majority) and sucking up to them works here on IF.

Hola OmniπŸ˜†

I love this pig emoticon πŸ·!! πŸ·
Birds of a feather flock together
So do pigs and swines🐷 πŸ·
Rats and mice will have their time
So will I have mine!!

I just love this nursery rhyme

Glad I got a chance the use it and also to use that pig thingy🐷 πŸ€£

Fanbot Moderator: One that likes to punish members for little or no reason, harasses members and then punishes them for harassing back or questioning them, or is biased in general to those around them, not including their suckup friends, who will respond to their power-abuse with: "lol", "leave the forum", or "this is ISKKND's forum". 

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Intrestingly, that same member made a sickening comment about 9/11 too. Guess what? She's a Soaptea fanbot! I'm sure who ever has been part of the ISKKND forum knows her pretty well.

Who breeds such rabid fangirls? "Those who trash the topic and carry a Cool Viewbie, Moderator and Channel Moderator tag in ISKKND Dev team)

That psychopath goes by the name of *Unnati* 
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Which forum is SB?...

Saubha. of Life Ok, thankfully the show ended..