Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Y mods are unbiased ? ðŸ¤”
Moderators job is being neutral.. Here we are seeing one sided moderators ! Aahaana, Persphone, Sano88, Syl Lux, Shifali are the most appropriate MOD team.. Y dont we have mods like them?? 
OMNI OMNI OMNI OMNI OMNI OMNI ðŸ¥³
Its suprsing how posts targetting/abusing a fellow member can go on for 50+ pages without the MODs intervening, while a sarcastic post on an actor is hardly allowed to cross 10! Not once, but time and again this has been the case.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kasam se i dnt understNd why threads being thrashed for putting forward their opinion
Not as if am siding omni but it happening with everyone
An individual who talk about something against an actor - immediately it gets thrashed
While if its the other way around it isnt! Total biased it is!!
And this what has happened with omni

I dnt find this right 😔

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Y mods are unbiased ? ðŸ¤”

Moderators job is being neutral.. Here we are seeing one sided moderators ! Aahaana, Persphone, Sano88, Syl Lux, Shifali are the most appropriate MOD team.. Y dont we have mods like them?? 

Apparently, KSG fanatics petitioned vijay to get Shifali off the Dev team... Kinda same thing happened with Sano88 back in 09. 

How did Vijay ensure nothing as such is demanded by other fan bases? By making the ISKKND  forum's dev team, "fanbot" friendly!
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I do have a point here...you open a topic that doesn't go down well with majority of the members of a forum..then, instead of getting involved in a virtual battle of words to defend their favorite actors, the members report the topic right away for the mods to look into it

And if the Moderator thinks that you are instigating majority of the people why would they allow such a post to be read by the same offended fans?

I believe rather than concluding that xx moderator is biased, why don't you guys accept that they're just paying heed to what a large group of people say

I have no idea what (still) keeps happening in the IPK Forum, but it never is easy for any person in-charge to do his job in a given framework, yet accept that a group of members would term you biased

Originally posted by: Frozen007

I do have a point here...you open a topic that doesn't go down well with majority of the members of a forum..then, instead of getting involved in a virtual battle of words to defend their favorite actors, the members report the topic right away for the mods to look into it

And if the Moderator thinks that you are instigating majority of the people why would they allow such a post to be read by the same offended fans?

I believe rather than concluding that xx moderator is biased, why don't you guys accept that they're just paying heed to what a large group of people say

I have no idea what (still) keeps happening in the IPK Forum, but it never is easy for any person in-charge to do his job in a given framework, yet accept that a group of members would term you biased

The only problem being the moderator in "question" is Fanbot friendly or a fanbot per se.

Accusation? Nope. Have experienced it way before Iss Shit Ko Kya Naam Doon polluted the television screen.

One of the moderators asked us to "leave" their forum🥱 Vijay isn't anybody's daddy. Is he?

Talk about majority? Yea sure. Some higher ups wish to please the "majority" hence impairing their judgement... .and those who do not are forced to step down. Sad reality.

End of story.
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its wrong to go to such fierce levels and ask for a member to leave though...🤔
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely agree. I love Sano. I don't interact with her that much but she's a fair moderator. Also have respect for Aahaana. Why get moderators that are bias?

Originally posted by: ruky786

I absolutely agree. I love Sano. I don't interact with her that much but she's a fair moderator. Also have respect for Aahaana. Why get moderators that are bias?

Come on Rukshar. We both know it. If you've to maintain your  position and "become popular" among the masses, you've to please the majority. Wasn't that the story of CMG section? Sadly, same is the case with ISKKND/ Fazool Hai forum currently.