Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Its suprsing how posts targetting/abusing a fellow member can go on for 50+ pages without the MODs intervening, while a sarcastic post on an actor is hardly allowed to cross 10! Not once, but time and again this has been the case.

IPK forum has the shittiest phangirl mod and viewbies!! Their closing notes are like jokes of the century !! No logic , no cause only blindly closes the threads if there is any trace of mentioning soaptea other than singing his Bhajan !! The worst piece of moderation exists is soaptea pankhaland !! And very well written post Omnipotence !Edited by NicklausBarbie - 11 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay..., 😆

I agree..., Omni for MOD🥳

Seriously don't get me started on the biased moderation, it will take a while to recount all the incidences!! Deepz and Aahaana were the only 2 on ISKNND forum who had a brain!! The rest were Fanboats in disguise. 

po*nography was the happening thing in ISKNND froum but sarcasm was not allowed🤢

Arnav raping Khushi was accepted as it fulfilled the twisted fantasies of certain "Deviant" phangurls. Sometimes it went on for many, many threads.

Calling Soaptea a quitter and a hobo was a total NO, NO..., mind you it was the truth!!!

Saying you will laugh if Soaptea failed in BW..., warranted an immediate warning!!!!

Anyway, I'm laughing now because I was correct!!

Look who's laughing now..., hahahahahaha!!!! Me and Mr Wrong!!!! LOOOL!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Omni should moderate IPKKND forum ðŸ˜†

In IPKKND forum, they didn't trash the topics where they abused me left and right, but they trashed the topics which truth news they can't accept, it shows how idiotic and biased that forum at that time...

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zee_News

In IPKKND forum, they didn't trash the topics where they abused me left and right, but they trashed the topics which truth news they can't accept, it shows how idiotic and biased that forum at that time...

Not to mention most delusional fools !! The preposterous topics and petition posts were allowed to run for days !! What ever that forum is already rotten just like soaptea's gone into oblivion.. Everybody moved onto better things except the rotten fanatics of the soaptea and soaptea himself :P

I am sorry you had to go through all that abuse and trauma...goes on to show that the actor's reputation is more important for some MODs (not all) than a fellow member's feelings
Edited by iria_luvsLindor - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

I know. I have highest respect for LUX and Aaahana. What I meant is that the current dev team is "fanbot" friendly. I'm sure we all would agree.

Before Deeps and Aaahna joined that forum, it was a shit forum, they bashed everyone, even the producer of the show... Only Deeps and Aaahna who joined after that incident long time after were fair, I love them...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

I am sorry you had to go through all that abuse and trauma...goes on to show that the actor's reputation is more important for some MODs (not all) than a fellow member's feelings

No wonder Sanaya was angry at these stupid fans... 

No wonder Sanaya was angry at these stupid fans... 

they are the major reason of my strong dislike for Sobti.
Edited by iria_luvsLindor - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I not ashamed to say i hate sobti due to number of reasons
One major one is defos because of phankasEdited by -JungleeBilli- - 11 years ago