Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

I guess this thread is about Ranbir Kapoor, a tweet by RanbirKapoor.Net fanclub is being discussed here... even Ranbir fans denying saying Ranbir has not any links with them... only just to show them that yes Ranbir is in contact with them, i mention those admins.

I didn't abused them or insulted them...??? Is it so hard for those FC Admin friends 2 understand as why they are being discussed over here??

Whole Topic is on that FC tweet, so shall we discuss any other person not that FC?

I just came here late but itna to mujhe bhi pata chal chuka hai kya discuss ho raha haiπŸ˜†

I guess this thread is about Ranbir Kapoor, a tweet by RanbirKapoor.Net fanclub is being discussed here... even Ranbir fans denying saying Ranbir has not any links with them... only just to show them that yes Ranbir is in contact with them, i mention those admins.

I didn't abused them or insulted them...??? Is it so hard for those FC Admin friends 2 understand as why they are being discussed over here??

Whole Topic is on that FC tweet, so shall we discuss any other person not that FC?

who???😲
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

1. RanbirKapoor.Net ?@RanbirKapoorFC5h

We also hope @THE_DESTROY3R is now fair enough to present RK's side of the story to the world as well, just like she did with hers.

Expand 
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. RanbirKapoor.Net ?@RanbirKapoorFC5h

We hope @THE_DESTROY3R got the much deserved apology from RK for her and her father.

These tweets are not by those Admins??? Is it?? Guys these tweets i have done, u can discuss me

It even says official account. So don't understand how these tweets are unofficial or the FC itself is unofficial...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

That's the attempt to get this thread locked.

I don't want this topic to get closed. I wont let this happened?
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL @ me liking all Radhe's posts. πŸ˜† This never happens otherwise.Edited by .DejaVu - 11 years ago
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

That's the attempt to get this thread locked.

Exaaactly. Please don't give in, Salman fans. I love this thread too much.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

How about making Salman Khan apologise for running his car over those people...Of course according to his fans he is not guilty ...he has done nothing wrong...lekin fir bhi apologise karke mahaan toh ban he sakta hai...

Why should anyone apologise for something they have not done??

Although I share contrary beliefs on Sallu's accident issue as compared to many of his fans...

But you gotta move back a bit and see it retrospect from the other side's perspective... maybe like you believe no apology is needed from Ranbir (cuz he ain't at fault acc. to you), then the same applies to Salman's fans as well. They also think that he wasn't at fault (until proven guilty), and thus there is no need for him to apologize either. Essentially the same thing! 

SRK-BEBO thumbnail
wow funny thread.

the facts are,

RK is a virgin. :D

RK doesnt sleep with any of his girl freinds nor he never lost his cool :D

Kat is a virgin. :D

Salman is a saint :D

Sanju is a saint.:D

Shiney Ahuja is a saint.:D

Indian police just frame celebs randomly and court slap them with case after case for these innocent souls. These golden hearts never ever did any mistake in life. 

Mera Bharat is great :D

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

LOL @ me liking all Radhe's posts. πŸ˜†

you are doing good job as a Narad muni today...Mogli must be so proud of you!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

Exaaactly. Please don't give in, Salman fans. I love this thread too much.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

And I love your Kai Po Che dhabbaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†