Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanha29

What answers? Don't you know that she isn't answerable to us??? Palak, accept the truth, she won't answer to us...
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!
Think, think. kaise bolegi that she's keen to destroy ss even though it's her story??

THINK !! From 2 yrs I'm thinking only .. I don't think she is keen to destroy SS bcoz she has already begun to destroy ,cant u see INTENSITY missing in them
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron_pk

THINK !! From 2 yrs I'm thinking only .. I don't think she is keen to destroy SS bcoz she has already begun to destroy ,cant u see INTENSITY missing in them

I agree to you. The intensity is missing, because VruShan enact the friends wala SwaRon. Agar passionate in love wala SwaRon ke scenes and story dikhayi then the intensity will be definitely seen. But pehla woh dikhana toh chahiye na Palki ne😡😡😡
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hoppy

I agree to you. The intensity is missing, because VruShan enact the friends wala SwaRon. Agar passionate in love wala SwaRon ke scenes and story dikhayi then the intensity will bedefinitelyseen. But pehla woh dikhana toh chahiye na Palki ne😡😡😡

Vrushan seems like ek main aur ek tu couple but we want see SWARON - MIND IT swaron with INTENSITY
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I am so close to quit this bloody show!!!!!

seriously I have stopped thinking ..  They will give us what ever they want They won't listen to us
so y even wasting our energy running behind them for a simple ans😡😡😡😡😡😡
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have no expectations🤢😡
im done
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree to you. The intensity is missing, because VruShan enact the friends wala SwaRon. Agar passionate in love wala SwaRon ke scenes and story dikhayi then the intensity will be definitely seen. But pehla woh dikhana toh chahiye na Palki ne😡😡😡

I Agree...Intensity and passion is missing Angry
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

i have no expectations🤢😡
im done

yep It hurts jab jo expect karte hai milta nahi hai so better not to expect anything 🤢
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i was really bored throughout the whole episode today. well i won deny that i liked that scene with the stars and yes, sharon saying that she is going for swayam but yes the way she covered it up, that was greta! but yes, the part considering thank you for understanding, omg CVs , they srsly hv short term memory loss. we have seen this numerous times chahe wo taani shvam fiasco tha ya kuch aur, she has always cared for him, please give us something new. and i am seriosuly pissed off with this friendly swaron, for gods sake swaron is a love story, and not a story revolving 2 friends. i but bolke fayda kya, Cvs barra sunenge. and too be honest, i didnt even like the boys scene. i mean i started watching and after a minute i got so bored, i amost forwarded the whole part. so jitna dekha, utna toh accha nahin laga.
and yes mihinka, i have done some awesum pairing. bharat and sharon ðŸ˜†, nt even thought even in my wildest dreams, but keeping CVs in mind i wouldnt be suprised if they even end up showing them as a couple ðŸ˜†
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanha29

Those sweetness filled episodes se I'll get diabetic once. ðŸ˜•
This is getting on my nerves now. ðŸ¥±

Its already gotten on my nerves.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I reached that point long back, and now a days m not at all excited to watch D3!!! 

That excitement which was there 2 months back is fading 😔