Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ur Sharom-Bharat pairing was hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

About Swaron track and CVS...i have lost all hopes 
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rinkubathija12

i also don't understand what's the point of showing same thing again and again... ๐Ÿคข its annoying.. i accept the fact that these giggling sessions and these lines were liked before but that does not at all mean that cvs will show same thing all over again.. today i was like ๐Ÿ˜• wth is happening... SwaRon story is not-at-all moving ahead and what is with sharon???? where is her attitude??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ... please someone tell creatives that don't do this to such a lovely couple.. ...  

Even I liked the giggling scenes earlier. Today I was like WTH!!! Why are they doing this to ss?? Why killing it so ruthlessly??
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanha29

Aashi is for Swayam toh Bharat has to be for Sharon.๐Ÿ˜†

Isse accha toh swayam ko Nicole ya AVP hi mil jaati ๐Ÿ˜†
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand what problem they have to show SwaRon together.
I mean the story which was started two years back is stuck at God alone knows which point. So much has happened between them and in spite of that, they are so damn casual??

Matlab yearning bhi nahi hai saath mein honeki???
WTH????

Why can't they show Sharon making an attempt to be in his life? Doesn't she crave to be with Swayam forever?????

And upar se yeh full filler episode, its so irritating!!!

WHEN WILL SWARON  BE  TOGETHER ?? When will we get to see some romantic moments???
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron_pk

Isse accha toh swayam ko Nicole ya AVP hi mil jaati ๐Ÿ˜†

At least they have a good dressing sense na. ๐Ÿ˜•

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I swear! Those sugarcoated scenes are getting on my nerves now and i did not understand why such a filler episode was given today!
Are you the same creatives who gave us hayye rama, abandoned corridor, chura liya hai??????

Short term memory loss re๐Ÿ˜› They forgot what SwaRon means to us..Not just a lovey dovey couple..I would prefer to quit if they have something like that in their minds๐Ÿ˜ก Waise v like u said Sharon's "stars" wala line was way too cheesy and i found no humour in it boss..So better they start showing something meaningful varnaaa๐Ÿ˜ก
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hoppy

I dont understand what problem they have to show SwaRon together.

I mean the story which was started two years back is stuck at God alone knows which point. So much has happened between them and in spite of that, they are so damn casual??

Matlab yearning bhi nahi hai saath mein honeki???
WTH????

Why can't they show Sharon making an attempt to be in his life? Doesn't she crave to be with Swayam forever?????

And upar se yeh full filler episode, its so irritating!!!

WHEN WILL SWARON  BE  TOGETHER ?? When will we get to see some romantic moments???

Agreed.. They are pissing me off.. I don't understand..two years ho gaye hai. ek love story bani aur toot gayi, dusri love story bani, unka break up ho gaya, and third and the newest love story bani and it's fine now. EVEN THEN, SWARON STUCK AT THE SAME PLACE. We love such an amazing couple who are moving slower than the tortoise. 
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

At least they have a good dressing sense na.๐Ÿ˜•

True , they also had personality ,I know it's not time to discuss this but still in the precap swayam's jacket was nice and he was looking handsome ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NabzKiSha

Short term memory loss re๐Ÿ˜› They forgot what SwaRon means to us..Not just a lovey dovey couple..I would prefer to quit if they have something like that in their minds๐Ÿ˜ก Waise v like u said Sharon's "stars" wala line was way too cheesy and i found no humour in it boss..So better they start showing something meaningful varnaaa๐Ÿ˜ก

I didn't find it hilarious either. I was wondering why they were laughing. For gods sake, can't they see that we want improvement? I'd prefer to quit the show if they wanna show any nonsense between SS. 
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaTanHa

Agree with the fact they are chewing the story very much๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Pata nahi kab SwaRon ko as a couple dekhne milega

Too much is an understatement. They HAVE destroyed it completely. I am devastated. ๐Ÿ˜•