SwaRon fans have reached saturation point now. :/

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly, I am not going to make a huge posts cuz I am neither in the mood too and I also know that CVs are NOT going to be affected by this. All they do is do what they want. Fans ki parvah toh hai hi nahi. Especially aise fans ki, who have been LOYAL SINCE DAY ONE! 
I don't understand why you guys are keen to butcher Sharon's character! She's a DIVA for gods sake. She has that don't mess with my belongings otherwise i'll eat you up alive wala attitude.
WHY THE HELL WAS SHE SO COMFORTABLE WITH AASHI???????????????????
I don't understand. Usse aashi se prob hai na? Is she trying to shove her prob off or what? Usse CS ke tutions de rahi hai na... uska bhi reason we don't know... if she's trying to stay close to Swayam or not... OR is it because someone else is the CS in her presence???
NOT ABLE TO FATHOM HER BEHAVIOR! 
Today was the first time I didn't go aww when Swayam thanked Sharon for understanding him. And she responded back with a smile and said anytime.. My dear, all I can say is you are DUMB. You are dumb enough to not understand that you are in love.
This I understand you wala attitude was there from the past one year cvs! Have you forgotten it???I was like wth man. WE KNOW THAT SHE UNDERSTANDS HIM COMPLETELY AND THAT SHE'S READY TO GO UP TO ANY POINT TO UNDERSTAND HIM! SHOW US SOMETHING THAT WE DON'T KNOW!!!NOT THAT SHARON UNDERSTANDS HIM AND HIM THANKING HER! That has become cliched. 
For gods sake we know that she understands him. We've been seeing the same thing SINCE the past one year! 
And thanks for disappointing us YET again in the precap. I was expecting her to speak up for him in front of his dad, but I am sorry I did not realize that I was asking for too much. 
How can I forget you are the same CVs who gave us a TRIAL CONFESSION that too after we begging it from you. 
At least you could have shown her trying na. Is anything wrong about the same???????? 
Good that she's atleast going to him warna I would have literally stopped expecting from you guys.
And isn't she already aware about the Sharon corner in his room?
And the watsup? Stars scene!  I did not laugh. :/ Pehle toh Swayam bolta tha, ab Sharon bol rahi hai. Nothing new. It was more of self praising. I couldn't laugh.
This giggling and all is okay but for gods sake they need to MOVE AHEAD! Kab tak haste rahenge yaar???
And I also liked the part where she unknowingly mentioned that she would go for Swayam, but she very smartly covered up for it. πŸ˜³ That part was good. 
Clear one thing CVs... ARE SWARON MEANT TO BE OR NOT? OR ARE YOU PLANNING TO PAIR UP Swayam- Aashi and Sharon- Bharat. Please come up with an iv clarifying your ACTUAL intentions. We won't wait till the last epi to see SwaRon becoming a couple.
I won't lie. I liked the precap.. Only the bit in Swayam's room...
I was expecting Sharon to talk to him today but she didn't. Kal dikhega woh.. Fine..
CVS, you are hurting a particular fan base. Thanks for doing that. You are the best!
Share your views... 
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i only agree with sharon going out of chracter...
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u completely..For how long do we have to wait?and these sugarcoated SwaRon scenes are getting on my nerves now..This is leading nowhere..!! Wth is going on man..And on top of that i didnot understand the relevance of today's epi..Boys scene was lame as well,so not needed..At this point of time cvs cant afford to satisfy us with such filler epis..Em seriously fed up now..!!!
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I Totally agree with ur points ... Nothing to add as it will consume energy as well as my time bcoz it is useless to expect or to request CV's which we r doing from past 2 yrs 😑
One that catch my attention was sharon and Bharat seriously I mean 🀣 mihika u r thinking too far ... But jab Bharat eng samajh sakta hai toh yeh bhi ho sakta hai in the raj of CV's πŸ˜†
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Friendliness can work for a certain period,cuteness also for a certain period.We here are watching SwaRon for the passionate,romantic colour it has to it and not for some random friendly story.
High time they build the road to the confession 
Edited by muskurana - 11 years ago
rinkubathija12 thumbnail
i also don't understand what's the point of showing same thing again and again... πŸ€’ its annoying.. i accept the fact that these giggling sessions and these lines were liked before but that does not at all mean that cvs will show same thing all over again.. today i was like πŸ˜• wth is happening... SwaRon story is not-at-all moving ahead and what is with sharon???? where is her attitude??? 😭... please someone tell creatives that don't do this to such a lovely couple.. ...  
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NabzKiSha

I agree with u completely..For how long do we have to wait?and these sugarcoated SwaRon scenes are getting on my nerves now..This is leading nowhere..!! Wth is going on man..And on top of that i didnot understand the relevance of today's epi..Boys scene was lame as well,so not needed..At this point of time cvs cant afford to satisfy us with such filler epis..Em seriously fed up now..!!!

I swear! Those sugarcoated scenes are getting on my nerves now and i did not understand why such a filler episode was given today!
Are you the same creatives who gave us hayye rama, abandoned corridor, chura liya hai??????
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron_pk

I Totally agree with ur points ... Nothing to add as it will consume energy as well as my time bcoz it is useless to expect or to request CV's which we r doing from past 2 yrs 😑
One that catch my attention was sharon and Bharat seriously I mean 🀣 mihika u r thinking too far ... But jab Bharat eng samajh sakta hai toh yeh bhi ho sakta hai in the raj of CV's πŸ˜†

Aashi is for Swayam toh Bharat has to be for Sharon. πŸ˜†
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskurana

Friendliness can work for a certain period,cuteness also for a certain period.We here are watching SwaRon for the passionate,romantic colour it has to it and not for some random friendly story.
High time they build the road to the confession 

Those sweetness filled episodes se I'll get diabetic once. πŸ˜•
This is getting on my nerves now. πŸ₯±
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with the fact they are chewing the story very muchπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Pata nahi kab SwaRon ko as a couple dekhne milega