Users

Frequent Posters

robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was an amazinggg update!!!

The trio did share a happie friendship

Wonder what khushi had to go thru
But I think it something to do with a man.misbehaving with her in past!!

So arnav did standup fr khushi

Amazinggg update!!!
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*sigh* For me Barun is Arnav and Sanaya is Khushi :P Somehow I find it VERY difficult to break that image of them when I read Arnav and Khushi...

So I have a theory...Its been in my head since when I read the first chapter. I think that Khushi was abused...physically...and Arnav watched it happen..but because he was a child, he didnot know what to make of it. I don't have a name for the culprit. 

My heart breaks when Khushi keeps reminding Arnav that she's just a mere servant...his servant. And its so sad! 

I don't like Vij! Here I was thinking this guy will be different and perfect for Anjali...OBVIOUSLY that is not true! What an ass Vij is! UGH!!

I can't wait to read more! :) 
avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and awesome update
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena.1884

uh-oh this RK will someday get a tight punch from arnav.πŸ˜†
poor khushi.. the scene in anjali's bedroom n her dialogue was very stressing.πŸ˜”
she must really be trampled in true sense.😭

n now this RK.😑
ASR's reaction was suuuperb.
his father dint had any prolblem in arnav staring at khushi in the lawn but his mother's reaction to him holding her hand was different.
maybe she has a role in  khushi's bad past.

coming to ur note...
if i would've to imagine arshi as someone else then i wont be reading ur ff dear.😳
for me arshi is sarun n sarun is arshi.❀️

n just a guess... is the actor u think resembes ur description, neil nitin mukesh???????

n next chapter on sunday.yayyy only 2 days left.

@bold: Yes.πŸ˜†
And imagining Sarun as Arshi is also fine with me. I think it's a psyche like I can never write about anyone other than Arshi. So I get your point. I guess we can imagine Barun as three eighths British.πŸ˜† Sanaya as Khushi is fine with me.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Opps ,,, Yeh RK to bada kameena nikla !!!😑

Arnav and his outburst was really welcoming ...i was thinking when will he stop being so calculative and methodical in his approach since he came ... he needed to be triggered to get the real emotions out and RK surely did the needful.
It will be interesting to see how he deals with this now,,, go back in his shell or the opposite!

Khushi ..Poor girl what ever trauma she has been subjected to her has scarred her for life and that is quite evident with this incident ... looking forward to see her reactions or non reactions for that matter as well.

The flashbacks as usual are always a treat to read !😊
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: molten_lava

Remember me??? No?? It's alright. I know I've disappeared for too long to rememberπŸ˜† Well, do you atleast remember a FF called Mirage about a gangster Arnav with his awesome kickboxing skills?πŸ˜‰ If you liked reading that FF, you can give a try to my new FF too.

So what is this FF about? It's about Arnav and Khushi silly peopleπŸ€ͺ So I've given you one reason to read this FF.πŸ˜† But it's nowhere near to Mirage. It has an entirely different plot. It is basically about two people, i.e. Arnav and Khushi who share a dark secret of their childhood.
So is the FF going to be dark? Not entirely, but yes, you will read about some dark realities of the society at some point and how Arnav and Khushi fight against it.

bityaa Mirage ko koi nahi bhoool sakta πŸ˜ƒ

i miss Mirage! πŸ˜­
rajvta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so Anjali's fianc has a thing for Khushi. Like this twist that you have incorporated from the show. Also liked that Arnav is already wary of his to be brother-in-law.

Arnav is slowly accepting the special bond that he and Khushi share and his childhood memories.
Waiting to read more. 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A nice update and while Anjali tries to convince Khushi to call her and Arnav by their names she reuses to. Sub consciously he is always looking for her. Now I hope Ranvijay is not as sleazy as Shyam and cause problems for Khushi... Arnav was really annoyed.

zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I luv ur storyline...
& luv the way u show character emotion...
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! amazing update!! this makes me feel that khushi-arnav had experienced something very terrible. arnav just wants to forget khushi as his best friend n brush it off as past. khushi just loves arnav the way he is. In their childhood days, I think khushi was in some terrible situation and asked arnav for help. I somehow feel their social status didn't let arnav help her. the impact of that is what is making khushi  call him/anjali, chotey sahab/memsaab.. Arnav has got hurt in that incident and goes away n just wants to forget everything. I don't know what I've written. But, this is what I felt. Just loved ur update! will keep stalking this story πŸ˜ƒ