Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear ML, 
U know I am absolutely loving this FF...
Every update beats the former ones...and the childhood memories are just making me all gooey...can't help myself...
Khushi always makes me cry...Arnav's reason for his overall behavior is still a mystery so its hard to understand him...but its apparent that he cares for Khushi a lot...
U know I have been a big fan of Mirage...and in concluding part I commented and asked for another masterpiece from u...well u haven't disappointed me and given me such a beautiful gift of this FF...
Thank u so much for writing such a beautiful story...
Love you...
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update!!!! Loved each bit of it...😊.
That Rannvijay guy is creepy...😡

Again...felt sad for Khushi...she must be longing for a family...someone to call her own...😭

Will be waiting eagerly for the 21st...🤗
_G1234_ thumbnail
Fantastic update.
Didn't liked the way RK talked to khushi. Loved the possessive Arnav. <3

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i just read chapter 5

i loved it 😃...tht ranvijay guys is a creep 😡

but i loved Arnav's hold on Khushi😳 it was way to possesive nd loving at the same time...tht guy just held her arm...nd this out burst by Arnav amazing 👏👏

my heart goes out to Khushi...i wish she does get a a huge family..the way she wants it😊...nd Arnav doesn miss out anythin...m really sure...he's gonna giv her everythin she wishes nd deserves❤️!!!!

i do wish Khushi stops callin Arnav nd Anjali as Chotesaab nd Memsaab...i knw u hav a reason for lettin khushi call them tht...but atleast not Arnav...i feel bad every time she calls him Chotesaab...its lik a reminder tht she can't be who she was with him...

their cute room scene was very sweet 😊

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the flashback scene. Kids tend to do that. Feeding biscuits to plants.
Anjali iscute. She is so much in love with Ranvijay. Hope he doesn't break her trust.
Arnav got upset when Ranvijay touched Khushi. Hate Ranvijay for his roving eye.
Waiting or the 21st.
Vidhi_K thumbnail
That was great. It was nice to get a glimpse of their childhood together.Edited by Vidhi_K - 11 years ago
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update...

So another creep in RM and it has to be Anjali's husband...would be...

FB was very cute...

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... So RK guy has his eye on kuShi or was tat some harmless flirting gone wrong... I hope the second one for anjali's sake...
the plant one was really cute... It reminds of stuff my sis and I did as kids... Beautiful yaar...
And as for the charecters even if u would have named them amit and pulwa I'd have read this...
I loved this...
Nice update
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice Update!

Arnav 's protectiveness towards Khushi during The RK incident must have left him shocked.He isnt indifferent afterall even if its guilt that makes him take step back,he wil be there for Khushi in time.Liked the way he eyes were always on her reading her reactions whenever she was around him.

RK is wicked.Wonder what Anjali saw in him.If the incident is anything,he wil stay away frm Khushi.
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fantastic update wid so many tit bits...

u tell so.much in one update dat i'm mighty full wid d TTB...:)

i'm so glad i get to follow dis one wid u...mirage i read wen u were on leave nd dats a clasdic for sure ...

d flower scenerio was so childlike..innocent love nd dat too a beautiful one...:) khushi innocent talk bout waterin nd feedin d flower brings a big smile on my face...:)...somewhere everyone in d familty loved arshi BBF bondin...but dese past 15 yrs have just left a yearin for all...:):)

nd den...RK...suspicious...is he shym type ...??? bcoz d way arnav feels his gaze movin all round d house leaves me wonderin if he nows bout khushi b4 hand...i now its impossible...but plz do clear my doubt by sendin a PM or through d d nxt post...

d way arnav reacted to khushi's words...jealousy stricken toh he is but dere is more here...khushi only seein arnav tells a diffrent stry too...
nd d way khushi turns pale...dere has been a past reference too i guess..???:O

i know d PM thing suck...nd i do have u wid me...:* nd d bst part is dat we now at wat tym u'l update...:)

keep up d awesome work...**clapping**