Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😊 That was the most perfect update...the emotions were so beautifully expressed throughout the update...and no story can be complete without arnav's famous "I LOVE YOU DAMMIT" and thats finally here... i love the way the two of them were fighting...usually stories wud have ppl fighting for their dreams even if that meant going away from the person u love bt here the two of them were fighting because they wanted to fulfill the others dream..it was the cutest fights ive ever read...and for once i really hope khushi does what she wants to do and not leave...even though its her dream to go to boston since a very young age i dont want to see the two of them seperated... we have already seen how miserable arnav was without khushi...we dont want to see him like that...i hope khushi puts her foot down and decides not to go and i also hope arnav understands that cause she wudnt be doing that only for herself, she wud be doing that for THEM, for THEIR future...anyway all in all I TOTALLY LOVED THE UPDATE and thank u so much for dedicating this update to me...and please update soon otherwise im going to start "stalking" you again! ❤️
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was a super emotional update 😭
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That  was wonderful...Arnav so much in love and he knows that it will be hard for him without khushi but still he wants her to fulfill her wish,because he knows that later on in life she will regret not going...and khushi just realized that life without Arnav will be hard and she is ready to let go her dream...that is unselfish love...I think they have to talk through...may be they can get marry and maintain a long distance relationship...on other hand Arnav is celibate for last two year can he wait for her next two year...can they trust each others...so many questions...
rakhee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arnav's love of khushi is so pure and selfless.. wonder what Khushis decision would be ?
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally he said I love you dammit
Why does he go to Boston with her and take a break from work
Congrats on the new thread
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh ... i feel for Arnav ...like really really feel !😭

When ever i think he cant get any better he goes ahead and does something which just melts me from the inside.
I am glad that Khushi was able to recognise his signs of distress soon enough to not cause any further damage to his restless state.
Even the thought of staying away from him had her in a panic attack !!😕
But then this Arnav Matured Beyond Belief Raizada was trying his best to control the situation.

Finally "drum roll" for ILYD !! 😳

Arnav ne to bol diya ... teer kamaan se nikal gaya ...the big question still remains What Next ??

Ps: The patio pic was beautiful.
Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EMOTIONAL UPDATE LOVED HOW HE TOLD HER THEY COULD NOT BUILD THERIR LIFE ON HER BROKEN DREAMS AWESOME UPDATE VERY EMOTIONAL ARNAV LOVES HER SO MUCH SO SAD WHEN HE THOUGHT SHE WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH HIM LOVED THE UPDATE BEAUTIFULLY DONE THANKS FOR THE PM AND A BRILLIANT UPDATE I HOPE HE GOES WITH HER CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD

nnsunn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
Khushi never thought of leaving arnav, unbelievable. Felt sorry 4 both. He s deeply in love with her that he wants her dreams to be fulfilled even if its painful 4 him. Wonder wat wil be khushi's decision. The garden part was really awesome.
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
And the I Love You Damn It makes an appearance.
4Lions should have trademarked those words. No seriously.
It will go down in hindi tv show history as the most effective way of declaring love. And the number of extremely creative ways I've seen this being used in fanfiction!

*sigh* I told you this dilemma will arise. Ab bas kuchh nahi ho sakta.
Send Arnavji to Boston with Khushi. Anyhow. That's the only solution now.
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sacrificing arnav and khushi so in love that I used the entire tissue box...loved it so beautiful